isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C001

 [That day, I came to a end]

"What the was bad with me? Was it because I was too cute?"

I who sat on a chair let out a sigh. 

Here is a room that imitates the a throne room.

Well, for a room, there is no door to enter and exit, Instead, a hanging screen was installed at what appeared to be an exit and people murmuring outside can be heard outside.

If it was a formal throne room, the walls were originally built thick, and outside voices shouldn't be heard. 
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
The reason why you can still hear voices outside is because this room is fake stage.

In fact, if you step out of this room, you'll find yourself in a meadow. My friends declared "a suitable place for this event is necessary!" and prepared this place for me.

 At first it was a small scale event, the number of participants increased each time that was realized, and now it was becoming a big event filled with more than 100 participants and even more spectators.

 But today will be the last time... As I look around the room in deep thoughts, the young man standing by my side bows respectfully.

"It's natural that the princess is cute, but it can't be bad. If you say who the bad ones, those who can't control their selfish desires are bad."

 "O my, I wonder if it came out in my mouth well if you speak of wrong persons, the person who don't have means of defending themselves and cutted off the connections for that can be called a wrong person.

"princess…"

"I'm sorry, It become a complain."

"I don't mind. Even if it's just a little, if it leads to peace of mind for you."

His whole body is covered in cloths, and it's impossible to tell what kind of clothes he's wearing. 
Until the event starts, he will going to stay like this.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
 He doesn't usually attend events, but rarity sometimes happens.

“Speaking of which, do you not care about me?”

"That's a stupid question. The one I pledged allegiance to is the princess. As long as the princess is there, it doesn't matter what's inside. My feelings are still unchanged in heart." 

"Yes... Thank you. I'm happy."

"...Princess, it's about time. Everyone is becoming impatient."

"Well, let's get started. Please remove the screen."

 When the screen opened, the first thing I saw was this beautiful land, the "Forest of Spirits" in the depths of the elven country. The forest is lined with tall trees that are thought to be dozens of meters tall, and spirits are flying through the gaps between the trees while raising their singing voices.

Is in such a forest, that this throne room was built, in a plaza that was cut open.

In front of me there were men and women of various race, they are all coverd in cloths .
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Here is"World of Epilogue" a popular full-dive online game. Commonly known as "WoE", this field name is "Forest of Spirits". 

 The plaza usually has a sacred atmosphere, but today it's showing a different face due to the crowd of players. From now on, the player-sponsored event that has become a monthly event will take place. It was a sudden call today, but many people attended and now we are packed.  

They quiet down when I show up, everyone seems to be waiting for my words.

 "I(私)" am Shirayuki.  
My appearance was adjusted without sleeping for several days until the perfection
A pefect balanced proportions that is touching the mystical realm. 
A childish yet well-proportioned face that is between beautiful girl to a beautiful woman.
A dazzling shining silver hair extending to the waist.
The kind of woman(avatar) who you would follow with your eyes if you saw her on the street.
That is me.
 
Today, I'm wearing the "White Maiden", which is the special clothes for my favorite occupation"Spirit User". I usually experiment with different outfits, so it's not bad for me to go back to my roots once in a while.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
With a frilly dress based on white, white knee socks, The existence of the absolute realm that can be seen by crossing my legs is dazzling.

(Yeah, today's "I(私)" is also the cutest.)

Today, as usual, I'm taking off my real self and playing Shirayuki. Even if today is the last day, I have lived in this world as Shirayuki. Even if the fact that it was a counterfeit personality spreads, I want to continue to be Shirayuki until the end.

The dozens of players who gathered were about gender ratio 3:7 men to women.

All the kids that i taught "cuteness". Important friends who have laughed together, cried together, learned "cuteness" together, and pursued "cuteness" together.

I standed up and check their faces one by one.  

"Everyone, thank you for joining us today. I'm happy that right after "that" happened, despite the sudden summons to have so many people gathered…I think everyone knows by now, but this event I'm hosting will end today."

Everyone knows the situation. There were no voices of surprise, but everyone was drowning in sobs, looking down as if they had swallowed a bitter bug.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
But that face isn't cute. I have to see you off with a suitable expression at the end.  

"...so in the end, please show your best 'cuteness' now." 

They remove their cloths with practice, and at that moment, the world became bright. 

Everyone is wearing their best outfits.  

Although there is only an hour after calling. People with deep ties, people with shallow ties, the fans, the junior idols... all sorts of people rushed over. 

Naturally everyone lined up in front of me. Once again, I sit on my chair and wait for the first person.

The final fashion show has begun.

A single knight came to front. He wears splendid armor and has eyes that are young yet strong-willed, ever since I met him for the first time the gaze towards "I(私)" hasn't changed.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
the fist place is you who always standed beside me Haruto.

You've been by my side since I was still unknown, when you pledged allegiance to my incomplete cuteness I was really happy. you also served as an bodyguard, and was willing to sort out the ever-increasing number of fans. 

Perhaps the reason he participated this time was because he didn't want to give up the first place, if that's the case, then there's a cute side to it, too.

“Haruto, thank you for preparing the venue. You look even more shining today. With the kingdom’s holy knight equipment and a red rose on your chest. Simple but very cute.” 

"...Princess, my loyalty is to you forever." 

"You will not change until the end… I really like that place in you."

"As always good with praises..." 

With tears running down his face, he smiled. 
He salutes and steps back. 

To his unwavering loyalty even after knowing the "fact", and to you who watched "I()" until the very end, thank you from the bottom of my heart .

The second person. She who wears clothes based on green, has golden hair that extends to her shoulders and long ears, all these elements take a shape of a template fantasy elf that make everyone thinks, "Oh, it's exactly the elf i imagined."

Furthermore, the content was so too template that at first I had no doubt that she too was doing "roleplay" like me
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
the second place is you misha, a friend from the beginning, I still can't forget the shock of learning that the tsundere that i thought was just a setting was actually real, elves have a specification that their ears twitch when they try to hide their emotions, It's very cute because it moves grandly when she is in tsun mode.

And this chair was handmade by you, right? i understand Misha created it from the bottom of heart.

“Misha, that dark green dress,  The thorns that can be seen everywhere are like the how you normaly, if touched easily might be hurtful, it suits you very well, and your crying face is really cute.”

"... Shirayuki, why? I just want to be with you! there no necessity to die!"

"I'm sorry. Even if I live like this, my heart will die, even if I survive the now, I won't be able to smile from the bottom of my heart...Ah, you’re cute, but a crying face doesn’t suit you after all."

"Hya!"

After wiping her tears, i stroked hers ears who today are docile and cute voice came out... It makes me want to touch it more.

"... Look, you are beautiful."

 "sobs... I enjoyed being with you. It doesn't matter if it's real or not. I love you."

 "I love you too, Misha."  

They hugged each other and kissed each other on the cheek. 

 ""take care""  

Misha goes down to the place where Haruto is, the place of the ones who finished their turn, seeing her crying, Haruto tries to soothe her, but he is flustered as to what to do. 

It always happens when you're dealing with a female avatar other than me. Totally cute. 

All of a sudden, I noticed that my legs were starting to lose sensation. If I had stood up, I would have fallen in a big way, I think the me who falls is also cute but I'm running out of time right now.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
It's good to be sitting in the chair. i don't want let people worry me, I haven't finished watching everyone's "cuteness" yet, i still have so many things to talk about.
After that, I exchanged words with the children that i interacted with and the fans.

I can't feel my feet now. A constant error message appears on the screen. I want to shake it off, but that arm is also heavy like lead. It's hard to breathe.

...I wonder if it's showing in face.  

At that time, the turn of my precious juniors came around. Twin juniors who run up to me like puppies. Miki in red and Saki in blue. 

When I was in the spotlight and was treated like an official idol by management, I was suddenly declared a rival by the two of them.

I was totally blown away by the loveliness of these girls who looked at me as rivals who tried to compete with me and i started pampering then, before I knew they started calling me "senpai" and take liking to me.

They are so easy to please that is worring to leave them alone.

""Senpai""

 "O my, the clothes you two today are from when we coordinated together last month.

"Senpai, let's run away! If it's senpai, you can start over!"

"Yes, it's just as my sister said , if Shirayuki-senpai's sense it's possible ...we'll help you too! "

"... hurrying so much, you're so cute, you two."

""Senpai!""

"Fufu, I'm sorry. well, even if I could escape and start over, there might be something I could get back but there are too few people who could see what i take back as "Shirayuki". That is something that 'I(私)' can't stand."

"... sister"

"Yeah... Um, I have something to apologize to Senpai."

"Oh, what is it?"

I know what she wants to say. She knows what I know too.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Even so, she won't be able to move forward she don't tell me.

"Th-those who went out of control away this time, I'm the one who started about it! i wanted to know the secret behind the senpai's cuteness, so I approached them! "    

I nodded and urged him to continue. The surroundings fell silent, their gaze was sharp enough to pierce through the twins.

"But when they started hacking, I got scared... I tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen... because of me, senpai-"

"Enough"

I hugged Miki, who was sobbing, and Saki, who was nervous next to her.

"You were the trigger this time, but if the first word broke their brakes, they will probaly ended doing something similar at some point...It's just a matter of whether it's fast or slow, It was hard for Saki too."

"... Shirayuki-senpai." 

“……Senpai, I’m sorry.” 

"It's okay, I'll forgive you. everyone too, okay? I won't allow you to blame them for this matter." 

""sobs""

Two people cried in my chest., They're really cute twins that take a lot of care to the very end.

"I(私)" is Shirayuki. I just wanted 'cuteness' from all over the world. That alone was enough, but before I knew it, fans began to show interest in the real me. I just wished that they just looked at 'cute' "me(私)", even if i ask to them just look at "me(私)" they chased the real me.

And they finally went as far as hacking into management, the information was spread randomly, and they identified… the real master. 

I wonder what it felt like. i wonder if was a shock, was the divergence between "me (私)" that they imaginated or they were sad because "me(私)" was a temporary figure fabricated by the master?
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Well, I don't care about the thoughts of the poor people who are obsessed with delusions. it's not even cute anyway.

Then they surrounded the Master's house and began to set it on fire.

Master despaired. 

It's not about being murdered. 

As the days go by, "I (私)'' and the Master are associated and recognized, and the number of people who only look at "I (私)'' decreases. The mystic power of "I (私)" is lost. 

Even though "I(私)" shining is the master's reason for living, "I(私)" can no longer shine, that just a hell, master couldn't stand it.

If in the end i gonna die, let's be killed, or so he thought so.

However, at the end of the day, I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone that i have been able to communicate with. The number of people gathered was not very large. But even so, they were still there, people who were really looking at "me(私)" .

Thank you for watching "me(私)" until the end. 

Even if I manage to escape from here now, if the Master's heart dies, "I(私)" will die. 

"My(私)" death is the master's death. The death of the Master is the death of "I(私)". 

 ("So let's go together")

 I switched my line of sight from the twins to the surroundings. There are the many friends who shared "cuteness" that i have been involved since jumping into this world.

The many shinny appearances that surround me, each one is burned into my eyes and heart. Even if this body burns, I will not forget this memory.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Their appearances, voices, and even their my own consciousness are swallowed up by the blazing hellfire.

At that time, words from the heart naturally came out of my mouth.

“…Shirayuki, it was fun.”

("Me too, Master.")

In a world swallowed by darkness, I thought I heard her voice.




<< Prev - ToC - Next >>

 

Comments

  1. Wow... basically since their idol image is not what they expected, they burned their house? Didn't they think they won't be arrested? Also it's virtual world, I don't understand why they went mad when their real self is different. All idol basically act differently in private and public.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment