isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C021

TN: Changing Maryse to Mearyse. While her nickname(Mea) sounds right in japanese, it don't work in english.

[That day, my body and mind was warmed]

"Haa, it's a mountain of treasures~"

In his vault was a large amount of treasure that make me want to say, as expected from the dark guild that controls the trade of this region!
A large amount of gold coins and magic stones of various attributes. Most of them were small, though there were a few medium ones. Well, in terms of the fighting power of the people in this world, even a medium size must be a treasure.

And the best is the magic bag (middle)! And it looks like a shoulder bag type. Until now, the magic bag (small) that I was using have the capacity to carry 50 kg to 400 kg if I organize the baggage in a form that can be easily put in.
The initial one, the one purchased at the tool shop, and the one obtained from the orc village, a total of three bags. Their capacities are about 200kg, 100kg and 80kg respectively.
But this magic bag (middle) have about 800 kg of capacity! This was a profit, wasn't it? Also, there was a small amount of jewels, foreign monsters materials that are rare on this continent, and many instructions from 'that person'.

I headed to the underground prison with a feeling of being in a theme park. Along the way, there are people lying in the ground who seem to have been beaten by Sherry, did she forget to control her strength, just looking at them makes me feel painful.
Her target the guild master Mearyse is right in front of her. She probably doesn't have time to think about unnecessary things, it's their fault for standing in Sherry's way.

"I arrived."

Both Sherry and Lily-chan seems to be talking to the captive people.
There are children in prison, and Mearyse is probably the woman in front of Sherry.

…… Her breasts are huge!!!

With this size, I can understand why she was targeted. Yeah, I convinced.
Ara? Is it possible that they can't open the cell?

"Sherry, what's wrong?"

"Oh, It's Shirayuki. It looks like the key isn't there. The guys here don't seem to have it, I made a mistake. I should have questioned them before knocking them unconscious. If I break it forcibly and there's a trap..."

"Then I have something just right."

I looked at the imitation of a golem that's behind me.

"Where's the key?"

"It's here."

He took out the key from the pouch on his waist...... Probably from a magic bag. Oh, so you still have something. Shall I get that pouch later?

"Are there any traps?"

"It's not a problem if you use the key."

"Apparently it's fine."

I grab the key and throw it to Sherry.

"Oh, that helps."

Using the key to open the door, Sherry removed everyone's handcuffs. The children are hugging each other with Lily-chan, and the captive women are crying with joy.
…… Hmm, as expected from the first batch planned to be transported, everyone is pretty and cute. May I touch you for a little while?
I was about to be drawn towards them, but I was stopped.

"Shirayuki, thank you very much for today. Not only did you save our lives, but you also helped suppress this place. Without you, we wouldn't have been able to rescue them."

"Oh, it's fine. It was originally beneficial for me, and it was a coincidence that I was able to help you from the orcs."

"I thought you would say that. I'm sorry for being impudent and ask you, but can you do something about her collar?"

"Hmm?"

Ahead of Sherry's line of sight, I look at Mearyse's collar. It's covered in a black haze. Let's see... Is it similar to the collar from before?

*********

Name: Cursed Collar of Silence

Effect: Silences the wearer's voice.

It is cursed, if you touch it while it's not being equipped, you will be forced to wear it. A special key is required to remove it.

*********

"Hmm... Where's the key to that collar?"

"That person has it."

"I see."

I thought it would be like that. That means that it's not here now.
But compared to that [Collar of Slavery] that was full of bugs, it's a simple thing. It's still cursed through.

"[Purification][Dispel]."

The black haze disappears, and at the same time, a "click" sound was emitted from the collar. When I removed it from her neck, Mearyse had a surprised look on her face.

"From purifying to dispel magic…… Are you a saintess?"

"You can use purify even if you're not a saint."

Magic removal [Dispel] is one spell of the sacred magic like [Purification], and the required magic skill value is 55.
It's an exclusive magic for saints, sages, spirit users, and great sages. It doesn't feel like it's exclusive when there are four occupations that can use it.

After blowing away the orc village, I was able to heal and 'purify' the sleeping Sherry and the others, so my skill levels increased and I became able to use it.
The effect is literally 'cancels a magic effect', and it applies to 'man-made magic' and 'magic tools' in general.
In order to unlock magic tools, it is required to 'exceed the creator's DEX, INT, and MND', but it is not a problem for me right now.

If you fall short of all, you will fail, and if you surpass anyone, you will have a chance of success, but if you fail, a temporary status reduction penalty will occur. If you surpass all of them, there will be no failures.
So far, I have succeeded twice in a row, so at this point I probably exceeded the status of 'that person'. Thinking about the future, I was very relieved.

"Mea. Shirayuki is non-standard in many ways. What she's saying is probably true, but if you check it in detail, you'll be overwhelmed by the difference between our common sense. Let's talk about complicated things next time. Okay?"

"Eh, yeah ... I understand."

"Ah, this collar looks interesting, can I have it?"

"Hmm. I don't know what you're going to use it for, but don't abuse it."

"I won't do it. And if I want to make someone shut up, I'll just use this."

"...!"

I point to my lips. Sherry turned her face away, perhaps remembering the scene from earlier. It's a cute reaction.
Mearyse has a puzzled look on her face.

"Sherry, what's wrong?"

"... It's nothing."

"Fufu."

By the way, so she is Mearyse. Even though she has a calm face, she has such large weapons...!?
This is a lethal weapon that deceives men. I can understand why 'that person' was putting an eye on her.
Even me wants to touch them now!

When I was staring at such swaying weapons, I suddenly felt a gaze from next to me. Sherry was grinning smugly.
When Sherry meets my gaze, she hides behind Mearyse.

"Now then, Mearyse. We owe Shirayuki a debt that we can't repay, right?"

"Eh, that's right. I can't thank her enough. I want to support her by whatever means I can."

"Hmm? You said you would do anything right now, right?"

I make a grasping motion with my hands.
Saying 'I'll do anything' in front of a hungry beast is taboo, you know?

"Ah, yes. If it's something I can do..."

"Is that so? Then Shirayuki."

"Then I don't have to hesitate!"

"Eh, eh? Shirayuki-san? P-Please wait... Hyaaaaa!!"

I was buried in her lethal weapons for a while.


◇◇◇◇


"Hmm, I want to use Mea's as a pillow. But I can't throw away Sherry's butt. But I want to use Lily-chan as a body pillow..."

I've finished savoring, but I'm still holding on them with both hands. Yeah, I can't let go of them because how good they feel.
Mearyse... No, she said that I can call her Mea.
Even though Mea's face is bright red, she entrusts herself to me. Strangely, even though it was the first time we met, she didn't hate it, so I didn't hesitate to rub her.
It can't be helped, It's a captivating lethal weapon. Somehow the gazes from the surrounding women are hot.
It's better than cold, but why they are hot?

"... You've been letting out your desires since a while ago, Shirayuki. Did the series of battles made you unable to contain your excitement?"

"Rather than that, because I was manipulated once they ended overflowing, how should I put it..."

"Hmm... So it's not an aftereffect, is it?"

"Don't worry about that. Would you like to try?"

"Huh?! Today is enough!"

"Fufu."

It's a shame, but let's get everyone home soon. I'm kind of tired too.
It seems that Sherry noticed something when Mea stood up.

"Hmm? There's a lot of noise upstairs... We made such commotion. Did someone report this?"

"Oh, the lord's army has finally arrived. Even when I called them, they took their time to come, they are so late that I forgot."

"Did Shirayuki called them? When did you..."

I point my finger at the ceiling and explain.

"Look, I created a pillar of ice, didn't I? That thing, I stretched it high into the sky through the roof, so that it could be seen from the whole city.... It must have been very conspicuous in the light of the setting sun."

"... I see, that pillar had that kind of meaning. Thinking about it, they are certainly late."

"Well, these guys are deeply rooted in this city. The process may have taken some time."

"Maybe. Well, it looks like it will be difficult to clean up after this....... All right! Everyone line up and follow me! Children go in the middle. Shirayuki please."

"Leave it to me."

After that, when we left the mansion, we ran into the lord's army that was besieging and guarding the mansion, but Sherry and Mea had a wide range of connections, and the talk progressed without any trouble.
In the end, Zelva will be temporarily taken care of by Mea, and he will be put in the guild's prison.

I was supposed to be questioned by the lord's army, but Sherry and Mea said they would take the initiative, so I can go home and rest for today. So I can say that the quest is completed?
The women and children who were imprisoned, and Lily-chan, also stopped by the guild once and then returned home, we both regretted leaving Lily-chan. So, I promised to meet after her aptitude test tomorrow and said goodbye.

"I'm going to become a magician, so please support me!"

Lily-chan is so cute. I'm rooting for you, from the bottom of my heart.

I told Sherry, who seems that will be working for a long time, about the inn I am staying at. If they have any business with me, I will be contacted tomorrow.
Or rather, I'm the one who went on the rampage the most, so there's no way I won't be called. There is also the possibility that I will be called earlier in the morning.
... Let's go home early and sleep today.

I went straight back to Royal without doing any shopping, finished dinner and bath early, and jumped into bed.

"Today was really a lot of things... It had a lot of events... I'm sure I won't have such a rich day anymore. Haa, I'm tired... Munya."

I fell into a comfortable slumber.
And just like that, my long, long day finally came to an end.

[That line is called a flag, Master.]

Comments

Post a Comment