21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C059

Chapter 059

‎

"Onee-chan, this one is cute too! Oh, that one looks fun!"

‎

"Mai, if you run that fast, you'll fall over."

‎

Mai jogs around the souvenir corner of the inn, looking for souvenirs. I think you can guess from her her calling me Onee-chan, but I'm now in female form.

‎

I was forced to agree to this as the price for Mai, who wanted to go out and see Saeko, to stay inside the inn.

‎

"Key chains, wooden swords, tapestries... Ideas don't change that much even in different worlds."

‎

The souvenirs lined up are the same as the familiar lineup from my previous life. Is this convergent evolution, where efficiency is pursued in the same way?

‎

"Customer, can I have a moment?"

‎

"Eh, is it me?"

‎

As I was looking for souvenirs with Mai, a waitress called out to me. Although she was smiling, I could tell she was wary of me.

‎

"You're wearing our inn's yukata, but we don't know who you are. We'd like to hear your story."

‎

"Yeah, I suppose so. I understand."

‎

From the inn's point of view, a suspicious person who isn't staying at the inn is wearing the inn's yukata and is with a girl who is a guest. To ensure the safety of the guests, they need to question me.

‎

The waitress takes me into an area off-limits to anyone but those involved. I'm offered a chair in what seems to be an office, and made to sit a little distance away from Mai.

‎

Mai looks unhappy, but right now I'm a suspicious person who's somehow managed to get into the inn. It's the right thing to do to separate me from the guests who should be protected.

‎

"I am the eldest son of Takimoto, who is staying here. I'm sure it's written on the guest list. This appearance is the effect of a skill."

‎

"Well, Takimoto-sensei's eldest son is a cute boy that I want to admire all day, but he's definitely a man... Huh, a skill?"

‎

I wanted to lecture the waitress for an hour for making such disturbing remarks, but I decided to ignore it because it would be a waste of time to get into a complicated situation.

‎

"Yes, I was given the skill [female body] by God. When I deactivate it, it looks like this..."

‎

I deactivate my female body transformation and return to my male body, casually dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. The waitress is shocked and freezes, but that's a natural reaction.

‎

"Huh, you can freely become a woman or a man, so you can enjoy both... Cough, sorry. So such a skill exists. But does it change your clothes as well?"

‎

"That's the effect of another skill called [Dress-up Doll]. There seems to be no other example, so I don't think you know about it."

‎

I pull out a status card to prove my point. Waitress-san seemed completely convinced.

‎

"We might be bothering you again, so would it be okay if I shared this information among the staff?"

‎

"Yes, there's no problem if it's shared within the inn."

‎

It's not a skill that would be a problem if people knew about it, but it's not something I'd want to spread around. It shouldn't be a problem within this inn.

‎

"You have the godly skill of being able to enjoy beautiful boys and beautiful girls, I'm jealous."

‎

"Both Onee-chans are beautiful, aren't they?"

‎

"Would you like to be my sister-in-law, customer?"

‎

Waitress-san and Mai seem to get along well. What does she mean by "Both Onee-chans"? And waitress-san, don't go after me so casually!

‎

Although some trouble occurred, we bought some souvenirs and decided to go home tomorrow. There's no way a flag would be raised and an event would occur from here... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...