isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C010

[That day, I Challenged the North Forest Dungeon Part 1]

North Forest.
It was the first difficult area, and it was also where the first famous place was implemented after some time after the game service was started. The reason I visited this place this time was to take advantage of that famous place.
Its name is "The low-level exclusive dungeon". The conditions for enter it are: you must be level 5 or below, to be a solo player, and you can't take NPCs with you.
From this information, it seems that there are no beings others than the player can recognize this dungeon existence. As a proof, when I asked about the northern forest, Kururu didn't explain about this place.

Perhaps because it was implemented in a later date, I thought that it was possible that it didn't exist in this world yet, but the a shiny emerald snake cast-off skin was something I too had never seen in the previous world.
Besides, dungeons that will appear appear after a while. When I think about it, taking in count the current state that this is a real world, I feel a great sense of discomfort. As long as this world can be recognized as reality, it should not be exactly the same as the game.
While carrying worries, I reached my goal.......

"It's here!"

I found the stone monument used for the entrance. It was somewhat hidden by the tall grass, but it has the same shape that I've seen in the game.
From a distance, it was a stone monument that looked like a tombstone. The activation condition for the entrance was certainly... Magic.

"It's far from the trees... So it's probably okay."

I manipulated fire and burned the grass. At the same time as the grass around the stone monument disappeared, the flames were absorbed by the tombstone and it began to shine!

"It activated! Good, so dungeons exist in this world too!"

Before the tombstone's glow faded, I reached out with my hand.


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇


That place was an inorganic, pure white space. The ground is white, the walls is white, and the ceiling is also white. With about 4 meters of height. It's hard to understand the depth, but I somehow understand that it 'exist'.
There were two doors in front of me, and each of them had letters floating above.

[Easy] and [Sparta]

As the name suggests, the two doors represent the degree of difficulty. Difficulty setting for a low-level exclusive dungeon? I was confused when I first challenged it, but this dungeon is a dungeon with the concept of "Let's have fun while raising our levels.''.
It's a "floor boss style" in which a boss appears every time you dive into a room, and all the monsters that appear are from a dungeon function of summoning monsters with the necessary experience points to level up from the surrounding areas.
The number of rooms depends on the level of the visitor, with a level 1 having 5 rooms. If it's a level 5, it's 1 room. The amount of experience gained is almost the same no matter which room you go to, but the quality, quantity, and rewards from the monsters differ greatly.

In the [Easy] a total of 20 to 30 weaklings that meet the conditions will appear instead of bosses. And it's a "wave type raid" so they don't come out all at once.
It's easy, but you can guess the quality of the materials that you get. It's a difficulty that's easier to defeat the enemies because they are weak, and it even feels a little like a repetitive work.

The [Sparta] also searches for monsters that meet the requirements from nearby areas, but this one has a minimum of 1 monster and a maximum of 3 appearing. There are times that a weakling that appear, but there are also times when a bosses is summoned.
However, the materials that can be obtained are suitable for the level, and there is a good feeling of tension, so it's a very rewarding room.

Of course, I chose [Sparta] this time. I was able to move my body even in the game, but I don't think there will be many opportunities to get the feeling of fighting a strong enemy in a realistic state in the future with my exaggeratedly high status.
Since this is the reality, there's a risk of dying if I make a mistake, but... The enemies are just around level 5 at most, right? I don't think such a formidable enemy will appear.
It also serves as a guideline for how much experience will be required in the future. Suddenly the last boss appeared! As expected that kind of development won't happen? Right?

I made up my mind and opened the door written [Sparta]. When I entered inside, the door that I passed through disappeared, and an inorganic voice sounded from around the room.

[Searching a monster that satisfies the conditions……Hit. The target monster was found out within a radius of 1 km. Moving on to the summoning sequence]

What appeared was...

**********

Name: Wild Sheep

Level: 7

Description: When it finds an enemy, it charges straight ahead and pierces it with its proud horns. There is no end to the accidents involving novice adventurers.

**********

It was a single wild sheep.

"What the heck, so I was about to level up with just one more."

The Wild Sheep that was suddenly summoned was surprised, but maybe it was his wild instincts, but when he saw me, he charged at me. I guess he intends to skewer me with that horn.
I thought about taking a hit once to check my endurance, but when I thought about it more, to open holes in the leather equipment that is my only equipment... It might give it a wild looks so that could be fine, but for now I'm going to do another type of verification.

I dodged the horns of the rushing wild sheep and held his head down.
A battle against his momentum of rushing and my power to hold on. A flat, white floor with no unevenness. I thought that would be no friction, but I hold my position well, without slipping. My power won and the Wild Sheep was pushed back in reverse.

"Hmm, I'm powerful."

I wasn't able to confirm my endurance, but I was able to verify my strength. Satisfied, I swing my sword with my free hand and cut his head off.
The defeated Wild Sheep vanished into particles of light along with the spurting blood.
And when the particles disappeared, a treasure chest appeared out of nowhere.

Monsters in dungeons do not need to be dismantled or processed, as they become food for the dungeon. Instead, the materials bearing the name of that monster remains and appears in the form of a treasure chest. The treasure chests disappear when they are empty or when they are swallowed by a dungeon after a certain period of time. So the contents must be collected as soon as possible.
Originally, the treasure chest is not a guaranteed drop, but since each room in this dungeon is treated as a boss room, a treasure chest is guaranteed in the form of a reward for defeating the boss.

"Now then, the contents are... Horns, fur and meat. As expected, there are no magic stones."

Magic stones are only dropped by monsters in dungeons, and only from monsters of a certain level. It was also a necessity when making magic tools.
When I collected the materials, a voice echoed in my head.

[You've reached level 2. Various upper limits have been raised]

"Status check"

*********

Total Combat Power: 3354 (+400)

STR: 418

DEX: 418

VIT: 418

AGI: 418

INT: 418

MND: 627 (+200)

CHR: 637 (+200)

Title: Seeker

*********

"It has increased by a lot!?"

Eh, when I was level 1, my total combat power was 2099, right? So It increased by 1255!?
With this alone, I can understand how exagerated are the base values and multipliers... The calculation formula at level 1 was...

(X + X x Y x 1) x 2.11+200 x 1=2099.

The first half (X + X x Y x 1) is 900. So this time is…….

(X + X x Y x 1) x 2.11+200 x 2 =3354.

And the first half is 1400. The difference is 500.
The answer that can be deduced from that is... I guess the base value is 400 and the growth rate is 1.25.
Hmm, that's outrageous. When I reach level 3, if was 4609 It will be confirmed.

Come to think of it, it's almost noon. I'm getting hungry, so let's grill the wild sheep meat I got yesterday and have a lunch. The time is tight today, and I don't have time to take out the pot and make it slow. After sprinkling the seasoning appropriately, I stick it on a skewer and grill the meat over high heat.
The wild me! Hmm, hmm... I'm withholding my impression until I get a mirror. By the way, the meat was fresh and delicious.
I get excited when the food looks cute, but I usually only can differentiate if it was delicious or not. As for the food description is... I don't know!

"Okay, let's go to the next room!"

When I went through the door, it disappeared again and an inorganic voice sounded.

[Searching a monster that satisfies the conditions……Hit. The target monster was found out within a radius of 2 km. Moving on to the summoning sequence]

What appeared was...?

**********

Name: Elite Orc Soldier

Level: 13

Description: A job that only strong individuals among the orcs protecting the orc village can acquire. They are more hot-tempered than normal orcs and have priority over the livestock.

**********

"Elite Orcs... And three of them!? I knew that they would appear in the hero's Sparta room Nº5, but there should be only one. To be three of them, Grand Master how formidable!... Well, with my current status, In terms of a hero's genuine status, it's equivalent to level 13.... I have a bad feeling about the enemy in the 5th room."

Like the Wild Sheep, they seemed confused when they were suddenly summoned, but when they saw me, they suddenly became excited. ……I mean, isn’t their loin cloth already a tent?
Were they in the middle of a good time?

"I wonder if you guys got excited about my cuteness. But that's no good, I'm not a such weak woman that you guys can lay a hand."

Let's confirm the synergistic effect of STR, DEX, and AGI.
Before the elite orcs could react, I ran out and cut the neck of one of them. From their point of view, it would have seemed like I had suddenly disappeared and one of their comrades started to gush blood. My real speed was far beyond their perception.

"From my current speed, I somewhat understood how fast I became. After that, I will use you guys to improve my magic skills."

Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Ice. All six of those attributes become one set and attack the surviving orcs. Even they, that were like the incarnation of violence that a novice adventurer couldn't resist, couldn't do anything against my high status, and by the end of the third set, they had turned into particles.

"In dungeons, you can fight without worrying about the destruction of the materials, so it’s fun to rampage as I please."

I'm getting more and more fun, maybe I'm a battle maniac. But I'm sure that this me is also cute too.
When I opened the treasure chest, as expected, there were 3 elite orc sets with the weapons that they had equipped.

*********

Name: 2 Orc's Steel Swords, 1 Orc's Steel Dagger

Description: A steel weapon made by orcs. The quality is lower than that made by dwarves, but its sharpness is much higher than that of ordinary iron swords.

*********

Name: 9 Elite Orc Meat

Description: The meat of an elite orc. It has a richer flavor than normal oak. It is also said that it give you energy.

*********

Name: 3 elite orc testicles

Description: Testicles of elite orcs. Very stinky. However, it is famous as a material for various medicines and is traded at a high price. But it stinks.

*********

"Wow, wow, lucky... It stinks!!"

It seriously stinks. So that's what stink to high heaven was referring about.
But an energy booster, huh. Right now, I'm in a woman's body, so there's no point in using it... No, wait? Come to think of it, how far can alchemy go in this world?
If you could make a recipe that doesn't exist in the game, It could make me grow one...?
Hmm, even if I could make it, it would be meaningless if I couldn't remove it. Let's keep this aside too.

"...But really stinks. I want to take it, but I don't want to touch it."

So that the smell don't pass on me, I completely wrap it in earth magic, make a box around it, and throw it into the magic bag.
When I get back to town, I have to think about how to preserve it. If my magic bag start to stink, I have no choice but to throw it away.

[You've reached level 3. Various upper limits have been raised]

"Status check"

*********

Total Combat Power: 4609 (+600)

STR: 568

DEX: 568

VIT: 568

AGI: 568

INT: 568

MND: 882 (+300)

CHR: 887 (+300)

Title: Seeker

*********

"Ah, as expected, the calculation from before was correct. At level 3, It exceed a level 100 swordsman's status."

It's pretty dangerous. I wonder if it's a little over level 19 even when converted to a hero level? Fufufu, It's quite monstrous.

"... Now, what will come next!"

Passing through the door, the inorganic sounds up again.

[Searching a monster that satisfies the conditions……Hit. The target monster was found out within a radius of 15 km. Moving on to the summoning sequence]

What appeared was...?

**********

Name: Killer Ant

Level: 28

Description: A ferocious ant that lives in jade anthills deep in mine shafts. As soon as it finds an intruder, it bites off them appart with its strong jaws.

**********

Name: Killer Commander

Level: 32

Description: Coordinator of the ferocious ants that live in jade anthills. A single one is not so much dangerous, but when the killer commander takes command of a killer ant, the movement of the killer ant becomes agile.

**********

"They have suddenly become stronger. Moreover, there's already a jade class coming.... If something like this appears on the ground, an entire city will be destroyed. Does that mean it was brought from the depths of the earth 15 kilometers away? But with this status It can't make me afraid!"

With a hard shell as opponent the sword is disadvantageous. Or rather, it is a mistake to expect sharpness from an initial weapon. Then this is a place for magic!
A game where you simply hit them various attribute magic while keeping your distance began.

[... Ah, the me who is merciless to my enemies, is cute too.]

Comments

Post a Comment