21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C031

Chapter 031

‎

A little later, I arrived at the 2222 dungeon. Inside the guild, unlike the 2015 dungeon, there were many people and it was lively. Ignoring the hustle and bustle, I bought a map of the place up to the 10th floor at the counter and entered the dungeon.

‎

The first floor was a large room, which was my first experience. It was a structure with multiple rooms larger than a school gymnasium, connected together, and there were many people there because it was easy to use the walls to defeat the charging pigs.

‎

I proceeded carefully so as not to get in the way of the pig hunters, and moved from the back room to the second floor. The second floor was a grassland, and I made it to the third floor while fighting back the kicking rabbits that occasionally attacked me.

‎

The third floor was also a grassland, and I followed the map I bought to take the shortest route to the fourth floor. On the way, I saw someone standing there with a guild armband, but that was because a rare monster appeared on this floor.

‎

By chance, one of these rare monsters charged at me, so I smacked it down. The bug, flipping over and struggling, had a golden body, not black like the black iron bugs that appear on this floor.

‎

A special type of black iron bug, the golden bug. This type is rarely found in certain dungeons and can produce gold as a rare drop. That said, it's only the size of a fingertip, so it doesn't earn you much, but the word "gold" makes people go crazy over it.

‎

"Hey, wait a minute."

‎

As I ignored the golden bug and tried to leave, a man running towards me, out of breath, called out to me. I could see a man running behind him, holding a camera.

‎

"You tried to steal our prey, didn't you? Are you going to run away without settling things?"

‎

"I just swatted away the bug that was coming at me? You can't blame me for that."

‎

It seems that he was chasing the golden bug, but to me it was just a bug that was in the way. I had no intention of stealing it, and if I had, I would have not only swatted it away but also finished it off, but I didn't.

‎

"That excuse won't work. You'll have to pay for the loss of the gold you stole."

‎

"Y-Yes, I recorded your actions. I have irrefutable evidence!"

‎

The first man and the man who came running in later joined in and started blaming me. It was a complete false accusation, but since I was a thin man, I think they were trying to take my money.

‎

"Even if you killed the gold bug, can you be sure that the gold dropped? If you insist that it definitely dropped, kill it and prove it."

‎

I pointed to the gold bug, which was still struggling. I didn't kill it, I just swatted it, so the gold bug itself was still there.

‎

"Eh, you didn't kill it..."

‎

The two of them, who thought I had killed the gold bug, looked at each other awkwardly. While they were talking, the gold bug regained its balance and flew away.

‎

"Ah, it's your fault that it got away. You'll have to pay after all!"

‎

I don't think I'm to blame for sighing as the two of them continued to insist that I pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...