The Skeleton Magician’s Play Diary(ENG) V2c6 Preparations to Expedition

 Preparations to Expedition


――――――――――




[Alchemy] Level increased.




――――――――――

After that, I log out once to rehydrate and then log back in immediately.
[Alchemy] has increased in level, but the reduction of [Light Atribute Vulnerable] still a will take a long time.
I'm happy that the damage is reduced by [Dweller of the Abyss] but also reduce the damage that causes experience to resistence skill to level up.
So i need to increase the amount of magic stones I put in the lamp a little more.

"Oh, is there anyone here?"

Apparently everyone went outside while I was logged out. So what should we do?
Because I tried various things with [alchemy], my magic power is only half capacity, it will take some time to fully recover.

Then how about look around the official bulletin board. It's just a good way to pass the time.

First of all, from the chat thread...Wow, it's all about Jigoro and me. The theory of some event flag  is mainstream. I am Sorry but i am player.

Next! Let's pretend we didn't see it! Yeah, I haven't seen any chat threads. i haven't seen it.
Oh, is this a general strategy thread? There's also info on the boss. Are there many open-minded people in the capture group? Well, I guess it doesn't matter because it's information after they beat the boss. 
After all, every boss battle seems to have a "first time conqueror bonus''. Maybe they can publish it after they get it.

However, boss battles are also places where you can definitely get good items. Someone who wants to overfish will surely appear, and if there is a hidden boss, there will also be someone who hides information. I don't think this will be useful forever.

By the way, there is no information on the boss of the field two distances away from Firth, which is currently being attacked. There is information about normal monsters. let's see, in the north beyond the mountain a lake spreads out, in east there is a small village, but the plains are the same, the south is also a grassland and the only difference is the monsters. West is... a cave?

Apparently, the forest continues to the west. It seems that there is a small rocky mountain in it, and the gap between them is a cave where you can go down.

Hey, this is my chance? If I remember correctly, tomorrow is the first day of the first official event, it seems that a fighting tournament and a craftmanship exhibition will be held, at that time, most players should gather at Firth. Meanwhile, the second field must be empty.

Among them, if it's a cave, I should be able to act even during the day, even if I have [Light attribute vulnerability]. I'll try to suggest when everyone gets home.

The next is...the winning prediction thread for the tournament, the most popular is the "Hero" Luke? Ah, from that time!, but now that he lost to us, his rating is going down. Strange things are also springing up, and the whole bulletin board is rough.

I'm really sorry. I want him to show his true ability in the competition. Because the Jigoro was praising him.
It's not like he is weak, it's just Jigoro that is too strong.

Let's go next. Oh? Is it a non-human thread? Is it different from the one that was used to contact between Iris and I? Hmmm, I see. They're normal animals, not monsters. Even among non-human players, the monsters are isolated.

The difference between monsters and beasts or animals in FSW is whether they exist in reality or not, with a few exceptions they will all start in the city. How envious situation.

Oh, there are people who see through that Jigorou is a player. You seem to have good insight. But why did you choose to become a fish...? Check out the previous thread...wanna pass the dragon gate! By becoming a carp and climbing a waterfall, you aim for a dragon. You're more of a challenger than me!

There interesing people are everywhere.
Let's go next, Oh, it's the "Trial of blue moon" thread. There are some parties who fought well but lost.
The Hero party captured it? it was dangerous. If I hadn't killed all the rear guards and most of the middle guards in the first surprise attack, I might have died easily.

If you believe our experience and the information here, In the north, there are the rugged fighter known as " Fierce Tiger of the moon", in the east there is a tricky "Evil Fairy of the moon", in the south there is the "Shadow of the Moon Rabbit" who fights by changing weapons, in the north is the wicked boss who the capture theory is endure until the end"delusioned with the moon".

Oh, is there a condition that the race level is other than 15? I didn't know that. Then, wouldn't it have been easier if I challenged it after evolving...?No, let's stop! These thoughts make no one happy.

Anyway, Jigoro and I have already conquered it once, so we can't take the trial again. In that case, the three of us who haven't challenged yet will probably go. If they challenged, which would it be?

Iris's movements are slow, but with stiff defenses and versatile tentacles that out play the oponents.
How are the other two will fighting?

Genjuro's main fighting style is to stop his movement with the string he spews out, and to bite and hit him with his surprisingly strong jaws.

Ruby is a terrifying predator that approach a taget with a speed that was strengthened by ability skills to its fullest and swallows and devour the enemies.

These are the two that Jigorou and I saw on the way to bring them back. Both of them feel like they're used to fighting. they have sufficient combat ability.

However, a wall role and medium-range attack, a interferer capable of mid-range attacks and a intercept role group of three people? I wouldn't say it's balanced. It seems to be too specialized in restraints and has problems in offensive power.

Should they cover it with self ability or should they just put another evolution in between? Well, I can sure that they could handle it. I'm sure they will challenge just let's let them do their best.

What other thing seens interesting after that is... Familiar Thread? Ah, are you bragging about the monsters you tamed with [Training] instead of [Summoning]? Does it feel like keeping a pet? I've never had a pet, nor have I ever wanted to, so I can't sympathize.
Un?, are there some people who pampering summoned beasts? in my case it's all undead, and I'm not particularly attached to them, I'm just treat them like servants. Unlike familiar, there are plenty of replacements.

Generally speaking, one of my trump cards is a suicide attack that uses [necromancy]. These people will go mad if they see my fighting style.

And is basicaly like this. Lucky this sewer was yet found. During that time, we can monopolize the hunting grounds. But we can't stay here forever. Someday we will leave here and settle in a new place.
if possible i want to get a good base.

"Shusururu (I just returned)"

"Buruburu (I'm home)!"

Oh, it looks like they are back. Judging from their voices, it's Iris and Ruby. I'm glad that they are having a good time.

"Welcome back. How was your hunt?"

"Shurushuru (going well)!"

"Pururun (perfect)!"

Summarizing the story of the two, it seems that this combination is a good match.
Iris stop the moviment with tentacles and ruby sticks to the face of an unprotected opponent and suffocates it to death that its the regular strategy.
With this, the (inferior Rat Man) Lesser Ratman could be easily be take down, and they even killed the (Rat Man)Ratman who was wandering around alone. It's a great ability.

Because of this way of fighting, It seems that the level of the [Covert] [Sneaky feet]  [Ambush] 
Surprise Attack set has risen several times, Moreover, it seems that Iris got the title of "Capture Master" and Ruby got the title of "Assassin"

It's going really well. What should I do if I join? It would be nice to use [Granting Technique] on the two of them to strengthen them while using [Hexing] to weaken the enemy, or to use normal magic to provide cover fire. However, if I attack too hard, the enemy will concentrate on me, so it's important for me to restrain myself.

"Gugyagya (I'm back)"

"TickTickTick (I'm home)"

It seems the men are back too. The atmosphere is not bad. Rather, I feel that Jigoro is somewhat excited. What is going on?

When I listened to the story here, it seems that Genjuro was stronger than expected. Even though he has only a string and a jaw as his means of attack, he skillfully uses the string to wrap up the enemy and bite off the neck, It seems that he used the harsh method of biting off the neck to get rid of the (inferior rat man)Lesser Ratman and finish them in repetition, Furthermore, he also succeeded in single-handedly defeating (Rat man) Ratman and seems to have acquired "senior overthrower",which i also have, and ``Cruel and unrule'', which Jigorou has.

Could it be that this old man is a real cheat just like Jigoro...? No, try not to think about it.

"It's just right. We're all here, so I have something I'd like to propose. Please open a party chat."

◆◇◆◇◆◇

Izam: So, I would like to propose a plan to subdue the western boss of Firth tonight in real time, and dive into the cave ahead tomorrow morning. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or objections.

Jigoro: Ah, I'm hesiting

Genjuro: That's right.

Iris: Eh, why?

Ruby: Isn't this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

Izam: Both of you, please let me know if there's something I've overlooked.

Jigoro: No, I'm not complaining about Izam's plan. It's not about it....

Genjuro: We want to watch the fighting tournament. Just watching the battles of the strong is helpful.

Izam: I see. Since we can't go to the venue, do you at least want to see the live broadcast in the game?

Jigoro: That's right.

Izam: Hmm, I would like to respect the will of my comrades. Then do let's stop? It's not fun to force yourself.

Jigoro: I'm sorry. to be selfishly.

Genjuro: I'm sorry, Izam-kun.

Ruby: Oh, wait a minute! Is a recording that bad?

Jigorou: Recording?

Genjuro: Can you do it?

Iris: Well, recording is possible by default in recent games. There are many VR commentators in FSW as well.

Ruby: So I think I can watch all the all matches later.

Isam: I didn't know...

Jigorou: So there was such a function.

Genjuro: Commentator, huh? I thought it was outdated for a while, but is it popular again?

Ruby: All our men are so uninformed!

Iris: Ru, Ruby-chan...

Jigoro: ku, I can't say anything back!

Genjuro: Ruby, can you take care of Grandpa a little more?

Izam: And anyway! If it's okay to record, can we go in the direction of boss subjugation and cave exploration, both of you?

Jigoro: Oh, okay.

Genjuro: A cave that no one has explored yet? My heart dances!

Izam: Well then, let's move on with the talk with everyone agreeing, It's past noon in real time now, so we have time to spare. I will make as many healing potions and poisons as I can. And iris?

Iris: Yes, what is it?

Izam: I want you to equip everyone and make a tent for the camp. I die in the sunlight. It's insurance for emergency.

Iris: Okay!

Izam: I want the other three to collect items in the western forest and sewers. Materials are essential for crafting items.

Jigoro: Leave it to me.

Genjuro: Yes.

Ruby: I'll get you lots!

Isam: Thank you. Then let's break up!

◆◇◆◇◆◇

With that said, I started working on [Alchemy] with the momentum of using up all the materials I had on hand. It seems that there is still a sufficient amount of recovery medicine, but, there is no worries if you are well prepared. Especially because we don't have anyone who can use healing magic.

Recovery-type techniques cannot be acquired unless you acquire a priest-type occupational job. We have one magician, two warriors, one scout, one craftsman, and no priests.

So, other than recovery medicine, the only way to recover is natural recovery. Therefore, there should never be a shortage of recovery medicine. so i desperately created recovery medicine.is understable.

And as for the poison, the value in my mind was greatly increased by the presence of Iris and Genjuro, who are good at restraining, and the existence of an assassin named Ruby. Iris also should be able to use poison with a tentacle while capturing the enemy with the others, and Ruby should be able to make the opponent who is she stuck to face drink it. It's meaningless against opponents who are immune to status ailments, but there is no loss in having it.

"What's wrong, Iris?"

"Oh, um! I'm going to make armor, so please let me measure the size!"

Oh, it looks like her finally managed to make armor. Even if you have the ability skill to make weapons, it seems that you can only refining metal and processing leather as preliminary preparations at first. 
For the time being, she said that her immediate goal was to raise the level until she could make it, but it seems that it was already possible.

"I understand. Then should I take off my robe?"

"Yes! Please!"

“Removing the equipment and… uh, you are okay?”

"Awawawawa!"

Iris panicked when she saw me who was almost naked with only rags on. Um, it's a little dark, but I'm just a skeleton, right? Normally, instead of being embarrassed, it would be scary or creepy. 
After all, she is a little strange.

"Then, let's measure! Please don't move!"

"Oh, please."

Iris measures my size with her own tentacles, not a tape measure. To think that tentacles could be used in such a way... It makes me realize how important creative ingenuity is.

"Phew, it's over. So, what kind of armor would you like, Isam?"

"Hmm, that's right..."

I'm basically a rear guard. In that case, it would be rare to be attacked, or rather, defeat would be unavoidable if i fall into a situation where i are being attacked. In that case, rather than defensive power, it would be better to have equipment that does not hinder movement even if a little, and if possible, equipment that compensates for resistance from light attributes and magic effects

When I conveyed my request, Iris nodded after thinking for a while.

“Currently, light attribute resistance is impossible, but I think it’s possible to add a just little effect to magic effects. I’ll try.”

"Thank you. I'm looking forward to it."

I am grateful to have friends nearby who will undertake the production on my own. With this, it is finally possible to wear proper equipment under the robe. She said she is just return the favor, but from now on, it seems that i that will be in continue to be indebted to her. I have to think of some form of gratitude.

Comments