isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C006

 [That day, I Became an adventurer]

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

As the line progressed, my my turn arrives. When I arrived in front of the counter, the older sister who averted her eyes earlier appealed to me with teary eyes.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
If you look closely, it looks like the older sister is a dog beastman, with her flattened ears and a tucked tail, probably because her head is being bowed, the tucked tail is very visible.
Kuh, isn't that so cute...!"

"How rude, I don't do these things."

"R-really?"

She looked up happly, she looked so too cute that i patted her head by reflex.
Her tail stands up straight so i stroke more and more.
It can't be helped. It can't be helped because she is soo cute! I couldn't control my impulses...
Rather than being an older sister, To me she doesn't look anything but cute puppy anymore.

"Huh... hah! Um, erm. You came here, to become an adventurer, right?"

"Yes, yes. Can I ask you to register me?"

"Yes, you're strong, so you'll be fine! Please sign this paper! for me write in your place... it's not 
necessary, right?.

"Yes, there is no problem."

There doesn't seem to be any tests or anything like that. I wonder if I was exempted with that happened just now. I don't even need any money to register.

In the game, it costed about one silver coin to get registered?...I wonder if I'm misremembering.
For the time being, the characters are writen in Japanese, so let's write only where we can.

The entries to write are: "name", "country of origin", "occupation", "current level", "total fighting power", "aptitude attribute" and "favorite weapon".
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
I can't seem to write nearly half of it. Aptitude attribute?  what's this? for now let's write all of them. my favorite weapon? I think it depends on the occupation, but i can do anything... OK, I finished writing it!
**********

Name: Shirayuki

Country of origin: Secret

Occupation: Secret

Current Level: Strong

Total Combat Power: Yabai

Aptitude attribute: all

Favorite Weapon: Anything

**********
This is looks good! When I looked at it, the puppy who had collected the paper was stunned.

"Ah, you don't have to write anything you don't want to write, ok?"

"Ah, is that so?"

"B-but that's amazing. Aptitude to all attributes! Ah, maybe you're a noble..."

By the end she was whispering, but it reached my ears.

"I'm not a noble. By the way, what is an aptitude attribute?"

"……eh?"

In the world of WoE, there was no such thing as "aptitude" in the first place. Anyone could handle all attributes, and there was no such thing as good or bad. There was a difference in the image depending on the person, so it may have been easier or harder to use it, but over time, the player just get used to it, and by the time they graduated from beginners, everyone was able to use even the atribute that they are bad with it.
……For the NPCs...Certainly each NPC had a different attribute they were good at.

I wonder if it's not that they don't use it, but they couldn't use it?

"Ah, did you come from the Far East?  In that case, the culture is certainly different, but... but black hair seems to be the mainstream in that country..."

“Hm? the receptionist job is prying?”

"Hawawa, I'm sorry! Your aptitude attribute is determined the moment you're born, and you'll know 
when you're 12 years old if you can use magic."
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
"How do I find that out?"

"Well, They show you 8 types attribute magic and try to see if you can use one of them . It seems that most nobles can do it."

"Hmm..."

The secret of how to use magic is just 'do you understand how it work or not' and the nobles are 'just being taught' so they can do it, i wonder if this is the cause, In that case, to a commoner being able to use magic is a proof that person is a genius or to have learned it from someone?

Even so, the reason for being too few people who can handle all attributes is just that there are only a small number of people who fully understand the theory behind it, or they understand it by feeling rather than theory, so they can't teach it, or they just keep it a secret...

In any case, the magic skills of NPCs are likely to be disappointing compared to the players.

"Well, I can handle everything, so it doesn't matter."

"That's amazing! Ah, umm, is it okay if I call you Shirayuki-san?"

"Okay. Also, may I ask your name?"

"Ah, I'm sorry! My name is Kururu, the receptionist!"

"Yes, Kururu. Nice to meet you."

"Yes! Ah, the guild certificate. It looks like it's done."

The woman who was working behind came over and handed Kururu the guild certificate. Even though she got hooked in conversation she works fast, she looks excellent.

The guild certificate I received was white, and simply marked with my name and a big "F" that indicate my rank.

“Then let me explain about the guild!”

When suddenly looked around, all the people were in the next row. I don't think there's anyone in the line behind me. Rather, when our eyes met, they quickly turned away. I wonder if they are shy?

I don't think I'll be queuing the line, so I don't hesitate to listen to the explanation.

First, I received an explanation of how to order a job. There is no difference between this and my memory, and the usual way to accept requests are "Remove it from the bulletin board", ask the receptionist a "Fresh request that came in today" or "a request that no one has fulfilled the conditions for a long time, but the client has not given up" these 3 types.

Regular quests have information on the monsters that appear in this area, and the necessary parts of the monsters and fees are listed there. In this type you can get money just by submitting the part directly.

The emergency request is "Remove from the bulletin board" only type. It doesn't seem to be overhanging now. So right now, there's a high probability that the surrounding area is peaceful.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Next for the rank.

There is a total of 9 levels, in order from the top to the bottom is S, AAA, AA, A, B, C, D, E, F.
As a measure of total combat power, F is a newcomer. It seems that a C rank is 2500~, a A rank is 5000 and a AAA rank is 6000.

Basically, it seems that there are many people who hide their total fighting power. Well, it's true that there aren't many merits to it being known.

…… Then why i was being asked to write it earlier? Also, there is not a S rank in this country now..

Although it seems that the guideline is quite low, there is an initial level cap for each occupation.

By using dropped items obtained from specific monsters, the cap can be unlocked up by 5 levels per use, and eventually reach max cap of 100.

By the way, the starting cap is 50 for all occupations.

Raising the upper limit is often easy for players at first, but NPCs who break through the limit are quite rare. If there were no players in this world, the threshold was thought to be 50, and only the chosen ones were ahead of it. That's what it's probably being thought.

And the net total combat power of a level 60 high-end rank vanguard job is 4760. Including other correction values and equipment correction values, I wonder if it's something approaching 6000...?

I feel like the level of NPCs is lower than I thought, but is this world okay?

In order to raise the rank, it is necessary to complete quests, and the rank-up points differ depending on the order of "Permanent, Normal, Emergency".

The money i can earn here is the "Normal" type "That become old and was listed" "collection" quests.
The older the difficulty, the higher the points and rewards generally tend to be. This is because the client cannot give up and just add more reward to it.

Since the client's expectations are also high, the degree of gratitude increases. Inevitably their eyes go to my cuteness. And rumors of me being cute begin to flow.

What a perfect plan...!

By the way, normal subjugation quests may be upgraded to emergency type if left alone too much time.

In this case, it seems that a high rank adventurer may be nominated. The fee will increase accordingly, and a nomination fee will also be added.

Since human lives cannot be replaced, high-risk quests tend to be emergency type.

Also, if the monster's strength is clearly higher than that of the surrounding area, it seems that it will be immediately being handled as a emergency request or transmitted to a guild in a large city or to the kingdom.
v
You can't accept quests that are two or more ranks higher than your own, but the situation is a little different with the "collection type requests'. This is because you may be lucky and the case of  "it was difficult to find, but I happened to find it." could happen.

However, some of the items only exist in dangerous places, so you can't accept the request itself and the guild can't give you any information, but it will still be treated as cleared request if you bring the actual item.

And the "Emerald Snake cast-off skin'' I found this time... this is a rank D or C request. The West Forest is less dangerous, but it is still a difficult to find item and if mishandled, its quality will quickly deteriorate.

The magic bag (small) has a strong ability to maintain quality, so it won't go bad for a while.

But overconfidence is prohibited, as it does not have the ability to stop time like the magic bag (medium) and beyond.

Finally, about the prohibitions.

One. Lost guild certificate. As a penalty, your rank will be maintained, but all accumulated points will be lost. If the frequency of losing it is too high, you may be demoted.
And 10 silver coins or a 1 large silver coin will be taken as a fine for the re-issuing of the certificate.

Two. It's a felony to inflict violence on ordinary citizens. In the worst case, you could have your license revoked.
Persons with Rank A or higher will not be deprived. However, appropriate punishment will be given.

“I think I was in a similar state just now.”

When I glanced at the wall behind me, there was no more trash here. There was only scattered debris.

"Huu~, originally the vice guild master was supposed to keep an eye on them, but after hearing rumors about a woman going missing in town, the vice guild master went to investigate a few days ago and didn't come back..."

"Oh, that's scary."

“Yes, and it seems that the guild master has been out since yesterday, so they gotten even more overconfident …”

A woman is missing...I heard it somewhere. I wonder what quest it was?
Well, more important than that, the request.

“Putting that aside, before I came to this town, I picked up a lot of things from the forest in the west, could you buy it"

"Oh, yes. Feel free to!"

First, I take out the target of the constant request from the magic bag (small).

“As expected of Shirayuki-san, you have a magic bag. Goblin ears, wow, battle sheep’s pointed horns. If you have meat or fur, we would like to buy it, but what will you do?"

"Today i will not sell them because I will use both."
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
"I understood. Then one goblin's ear is one large copper coin per piece, one battle sheep's horn is one silver coin per piece, so..."

"Two silver coins and two large copper coins."

"Huh? Ah, really. Shirayuki-san is really smart too!"

The dog ears stood up and her tail was wagging.

Ah, the wind pressure from the tail blew the documents behind her.

The woman next to her is glaring at her, but Kururu doesn't notice.

She is cute. Can I stroke you again?

To see if my memory is correct I recall the type of currency, from below to top is:

1E: A iron coin.

10E:A copper coin.

100E: A large copper coin.

1000E: A silver coin.

10,000 E: A large silver coin.

100,000 E: A gold coin.

1,000,000 E: A large gold coin.

10,000,000 E: A platinum coin.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like there a problem. The name of the money is epie(E).

The meat and soup I saw before coming here cost 80~100E per piece. Cheap hotels are probably 300~600E.

1000~3000E is the minimum fee for a inn where you can feel safe. In other words, 1 to 3 silver coins. A luxury inn costs at least around 10,000E.

The money that I have from beginning is 3000E, which is 3 silver coins. The current reward is 2200E. It's a constant request, so it's cheap. I might have gotten more if I sell the meat and fur, but I still have that thing.

“Next, I fetched the cast-off skin of the emerald Snake, do you have any requests for it?”

"Eh, that's amazing! Of course there is!"

Saying that she took the list from her feet and showed me the request

**********

Client: Mearyse

Contents: Please bring "Emerald Snake cast-off skin" in good condition!

Reward: 3 gold coins

**********
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
Next to the 3 gold coins, there are faint "5 large silver coins'', "8 large silver coins'' and "1 gold coin'', and it seems that the amount has been increased repeatedly.

Even so, it greatly exceeded the originally expected 3 large silver coins, 10 times more than expected. This is delicious. Is the client Mearyse? It sounds familiar.

Anyway, I take out the Emerald Snake cast-off skin from my bag. The one that i took out is one of the skins that I got with magic water.

It's still faintly shining.

"Ha, wow, that's amazing! I've never seen an emerald snake cast-off of such high quality!! Doesn't look like it's damaged at all! With this, the guild master will be satisfied!"

"The Guild master?"

"Ah, yes. The client is the guild master. She person who has an eye for beautiful things, but until now, she refused to receive it because was dirty, scratched, or torn"

Ah i remembered, Mearyse was the guildmaster's name.

Even so, the guild master hasn't been here since yesterday. And a woman is missing... Hmm, what was it?
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
"I will carefully store this! In this state, the guild master will absolutely have no complaints, so I will give you the reward!"

Saying that, Kururu immediately called the woman behind her and exchanged the money for the Emerald Snake cast-off.

Then she handed me 3 gold coins.

"Also, this quest has a lot of points, so you can rank up quickly! I'll raise it from F to E."

He grabbed the guild certificate that was left on the counter and exchanged it for a new one.

The F-rank guild certificate is white, and the E-rank is light brown. It's kind of dirty color...

"The next D rank is yellow, and the C rank is black! If it's Shirayuki-san, you'll be able to get it in no time!"

"Yes i will, this color is not cute."

I received guild certificate and the gold coins, and stored them in my magic bag.

“By the way, I still have some Emerald Snake cast-off skins left, but I wonder if you can buy them?”

"Eh!? Is it the same quality as before...? "

"You understand it well. There are five more of the same quality as before, and one of normal quality."

“We will buy it, we will buy it!”

I put all of the "Emerald Snake cast-off skin" on the counter while smiling at Kururu, who was making her eyes sparkle.

Then, not only Kururu but also the surroundings rised their voices in commotion. It seems that the woman who was working at the back and the woman in the counter next door also have their eyes nailed to them.

"Hawawawa, Shirayuki-san is amazing to be able to obtain such high-quality items!  I can't find anything wrong with even the normal emerald snake cast-off!"

"I'm lucky. By the way, how much will it cost?"
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
"is that so……"

Kururu exchanged gestures with the womans who approached.
It looks like they're setting the price right now.
Kururu's tail also moved accordingly. I never get tired of just looking at it. I want to fluffy it.

"It's decided! Each of the 5 shining ones is worth 1 gold coin, for a total of 5 gold coins. The normal one is a piece for 5 large silver coins."

"Ohh!" cheers can be heard from the surroundings.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you very much! ……I-if it's such a high-quality item, it seems like the staff will be able to make a donation and make a small amulet for everyone."

I will pretended not to hear that last one. I got a good sale though.

Including 8 gold coins, 5 large silver coins, 5 silver coins, and 2 large copper coins. In total, 855,200 E.

There's a big difference compared to the original 3000E...
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
It turned out to be more than I expected, and it seems like it's okay to use the medicinal herbs for compounding instead of selling them. Although it depends on the price, if it's in the game is one thing, but I don't think it's possible that in the real world the potion is cheaper than the medicinal herbs that are used as materials.

A reversal phenomenon where the demand for materials used to raise skills has increased above the demand for potions themselves. If you think of it as a game, well, it's an everyday scene, but if you replace it with reality, it doesn't make sense, does it?
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
While making sure that there are no people in line behind me yet. The male adventurers didn't even try to look me at the eyes, but I felt a hot gaze from the female adventurers. I wonder if the image of that i am a competent woman has spread.

I turned to Kururu again and asked her to tell me the location of a luxury inn and the location of the general store.

Both of them seem to be fairly close to each other, which is helpful……So, I decided to confirm the question I raised earlier.

“Come to think of it, can you tell me today’s date?”

"the today date? It's February 12 of the 999 year in the Epilian calendar."
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
... Ah, that's what it is. All my doubts have been accumulated until now has been cleared out.


[That puppy's tail is fluffy and cute.]


Comments