isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C007

[That day, I Reunited With Her]

After asking the current month and date from Kururu, I was finally was convinced.
The original game scenario begins on "April 01 of 1000 year of the Epilian Calendar". In other words, it was more than a year before the original scenario.
The town and the people will change in a year. There are many cute girls and beautiful older sisters in the city and inside the guild, but after a year there were hardly any of them.
There wasn't a female NPC called Kururu in the adventurer's guild. And while there was a guildmaster, Its name wasn't Mearyse.

"Epilian Calendar February 11 of 999 year" In the original history, it was the day that the guild master Mearyse disappeared from the game stage.
If I follow her steps now, I might be able to find her, but for now there is something more important than that.
A mirror! I want to see my reflection on a mirror!
I've been holding back for a while, I can't wait any longer!

"Then I'll be staying at the inn. I'll come again tomorrow."

"Yes, be careful Shirayuki-san!"
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
I bid farewell to Kururu, who was energetically waving at me and went to the general store first.
I have 850,000E in my hand. Let alone a mirror, it's enough to buy another magic bag.
The price of the magic bag is the surprising high price of 500,000E. In other words, 5 gold coins. The size of it is also small, so it's about about the same size the one that I have now. Small size magic bags were an item that can be made with an alchemy skill in the late 20s levels, so it was overflowing in the game and it didn't even reach 10,000E in price, but...
To be honest, even if you have 0 levels in the skill, if you have the equipment, materials, and the determination, you can make it in a day, but even if there is a workshop around here, there is no guarantee that I will be able to rent it. And I have no materials.
To be honest, it feels like a rip-off, but I have to be satisfied with it for now. When I become able to make it, I should just gain the money back.
Besides, of course, the bag will be used for adventure necessities and material collection, but I will also have to store girls' grooming items and camping items that will be surely needed.
For that reason, separated magic bags is a must. ……Alright, I will buy it!

Then, at the general store, I purchased one magic bag (small), a hand mirror, soap, a variety of small items necessary for grooming, quill pens and ink, 30 sheets of parchment, sewing tools, multiple balls of thread, frying pans, pots, various seasonings, 10 small bottles for collecting, 3 flasks for compounding, a mortar and pestle and 30 empty potion bottles.
After spending 5 gold coins and 7 large silver coins, the rest is 280,000 E. Since it was a bulk purchase, it was originally 6 gold coins, but they gave me a discount. As expected of me. The extra skins gains were gone, but it's enough.
I want to take a good look at myself with the hand mirror right now, but... I'll be patient. Because a life-sized full-length mirror is waiting for me!

Shaking off the evil desire to look in the mirror, I finally arrived at my original destination, the luxury inn "Royal". It's an easy to understand name.
It is a 5-story building, and you can see from the outside that each floor windows are large. I can expect a lot from it.

“Welcome back, young lady. What kind of business do you have today?”

When I opened the door and got inside, I was greeted by a middle-aged cool-looking uncle in a butler's uniform, He rises up his head and looks surprised when he sees my face, but he quickly tightens his expression.
But the boy at the counter seems to be still fascinated by me. It's a sin to be this cute!

"I want to stay the night. Do you have a full-length mirror?"

"Of course, let me guide you to the room with the best full-length mirror in our inn. It will be two large silver coins per night, you can use the dining room on the first floor in the morning and evening. You can also use it during the day, but you will need 3 silver coins each time. "
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
It's easy to understand if you think about the price difference in the world of "WoE" when compared to things in Japan if you multiply it by 5 times. It's 100E for a skewers, so it's 500 yen.
One large silver coin is 10,000E, so the overnight stay is 100,000 yen and lunch is 15,000 yen. Hmm, It's expensive.
But if I don't do that, with my cuteness I can be attacked at night, so I can't even take a good rest.
And above all, to look in the mirror! The general store from earlier didn't have a full-length mirror.
It may be a custom-made only furniture, or you may have to go to a furniture store in the royal capital to buy it.

"Thank you for your help. I will pay for five days first. If I need more, I will pay on the fifth day."

"I understood, I'll guide you to your room."

I hand over a gold coin to the boy who stopped moving, and have the butler to guide me to the innermost room on the fifth floor.

"This is it. The room on the right is the bedroom, the toilet and bathroom are on the left. There are water and heat magic tools in the bathroom. If necessary, please call the person in charge. The full-length mirror is in the bedroom."

"Thank you for the guidance. This is a thank you."

"Thank you very much. If you need anything, please call me with this bell. It is a magic tool, and I will rush to you at any time. I will call you as soon as dinner is ready."

I hand over a silver coin as a tip. If I wanted to show off, I could hand over a large silver coin, but if I gave everytime a tip with that value, I'll end up running out of money. The remaining amount is 184,200E.
By the way, the option to not to give a tip... Don't exist.

After receiving the bell, the butler respectfully bowed his head and closed the door.
Hearing the footsteps that became distant, I was at a loss as to what to do next.
The bath or the mirror...!
Both are important! Because of the half-dried equipment i want to quickly wash away my sweat, but I also want to see myself like that...!"
No, I can always see the dirty me after this. Rather than that, I want to the beautiful me be my first sight.

"And is decided!"
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
When I put my luggage and open the left door, I see a unit bath as expected. The world of "WoE" is modernized with the power of magic tools and there is not much difference from the modern Japan.
If you want to point at the difference, it would be that there are magic tools, tools that move with magic instead of electricity or gas.
Magic tools can be created by the high-rank occupations "Alchemist" and "Enchanter" while using magic stones as bases.
You can easily create one that generate water or heat at the beginning levels of "Enchanter". You don't need a workshop to do it, so let's make one once I get a magic stone.

In any case, magic tools automatically exert their specified effects when they detect mana. So I put my mana on the water magic tool embedded in the bottom of the bathtub and fill it with water.
Maybe it's a poorly made magic tool, the loss of magical power is intense. Since I was able to secure a sufficient amount, I activated the heat magic stone and raised the temperature.
……Feels like about 40° degrees? Yeah, that's enough.
I take off my equipment and take off my innerwear and underwear. I thought it would be a tough fight with the bra that I wasn't used to wearing, but Shirayuki's body remembered it and I could easily remove it.
……It's shaking. My mountains are shaking...

Is it the heat or something else, my face is hot. I pretended not to care, and splashed my head with hot water and soaked in the bathtub.

"Hafu~, I revived~"

I felt that my whole body was happy and enjoyed it. Slowly opening my eyes, I noticed that my long hair was floating in the bath like seaweed.

"... Ha! I think that girl's hair has to be tied up... Well, today is fine, I'm tired from various things... But I'll have to see how it's tied up later, my nape too, a hair brush will be good too."

When I pushed the silver seaweed away, two floating spheres appeared.
Floating! It's floating!!!

"Wow……"

Even so, it's a little late, but it feels strange that the there is nothing attached at my bottom half. I glance down. Yeah, I can't see it because the spheres are in the way.
If i touched it too much, a strange voice would come out, so I timidly pushed the seaweed and the spheres away.
Then the important part came into view. ……Yeah, there was nothing attached or growing. It was smooth.
Rather, it would be weird if something was attached.…… No, come to think of it, there was also such type of secondary work.…… Hmm, but that genre was quite special...
I almost reached out my hand to it unintentionally, but I endured it.

If I continued staring at it, I would became hot in a different sense, so I washed my body with soap and washed my equipment and underwear with the remaining hot water.
While in seiza, I wondered if I should smell it before washing it. I weighed Shirayuki's scent and Shirayuki's appearance smelling it. I endured with the feelings of a heartbreak...!
……It looks like I have to buy new underwear too. Since Shirayuki's body is real, I can't be sloppy like I used to be. I didn't have that idea before.
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
I dry my clothes and equipment using the hot air magic stone installed in the room
If I raise the Grandmaster to level 3, It will also raise the upper limit of the skills level and I will be able to do this much on my own. So leveling up is also a priority.
I don't dislike being completely naked, but to show Shirayuki herself charm clothes are necessary. My cuteness will not shine like this
I tried to put on the innerwear again, but suddenly I saw a baby doll hanging up from the wall.
I wonder if I can wear this? Isn't it fine, it's already prepared...Apparently, it's made with a lot transparency and laces.

I put them on.

"My cuteness is dangerous!"

My vocabulary flew high to somewhere. Such erotic clothes, as expected, did not appear in the game, so it's a new feeling!
……But it’s too transparent, you can see inside by removing the string. Shall I put on my underwear?
I entered the bedroom with the dried underwear and equipment. Then, I looked at the large mirror that was in front of me.
I threw away my underwear and equipment and rushed up into the full-length mirror.

"Ah, it's only been half a day, but it's been a long time.... Shirayuki, I missed you. You're so beautiful and cute today too..."
'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'
I stared at the smiling me in the mirror for a while.

[Ahh, the me who is reflected in the mirror is also very cute...]




Comments

Post a Comment