isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C009

[That day, I Recognized the Enemy]

"First of all, my priority is to raise my level and enter the academy."

The original game history, begins one year in the future. You can play the MMO part without progressing through the main story, but there are areas that you can't pass through without progressing it, so for the most part everyone progresses it.
Among them, there is the first story branch, the route that you enter the academy and the route that you not to enter the academy.
There are two ways to enter the academy: "Prepare 30 gold coins as an admission fee'' or "Get a letter of recommendation from a noble who held an important position and enroll as a scholarship student''.
In the MMO, the real time and the main story time are not paralel, because of that you can proceed with the event at your favorite timing, you can slowly save money, you also can steadily complete quests to gain popularity and get a letter of recommendation.

However, this time, because this is a real world where time is actually moving, so I can't do it slowly and steadily.
Besides, 30 gold coins will be used for my future activity funds, so I can't afford to waste it in a place like this, and the quests that I can use to earn it are limited in this city.
And finally, there is only a little over a month until the next entrance exam.

The 30 gold coins are a dead end situation. That's why the letter of introduction from a noble is the preferred situation, but no matter how cute I am, I still a nameless wanderer. I have no contact with the nobility.
However, there is one trick that can be used here. That is, the present time is one year before the official game history.
It means that you can solve difficult cases that happened in the past year in the original official history preventing them to cause damage in the future. That way, you'll be better remembered by the powerful people.
And with my high status, no matter how difficult the incident is, including the fact that this is the first city of the game, it will be not difficult to deal with them.

"The missing womens incident happening in this city right now. The guild master and vice guild master that haven’t returned for a while. These incidents were probably connected to the main story plot..."

The original history from one year later. In the original history, when the game started, the first city was under the control of the dark guild.
The dark guild is an organization under the control of a greedy, corrupt nobleman who in order to seize all from the duke house that manage the western regions of the kingdom, has dispatched it to this land.
The corrupt nobleman colluded with the demons who are planning to revive the demon king, and was plotting to take over this country to satisfy his own desires.

The beginning of his plot was in here the [Port town : Poruto], and with this city as a base, he extended his hand to diversion of resources, black market, embezzlement of funds, and even kidnapping of the residents.
The kidnapped women and children were put on specially made enslavement collars and taken to a royal capital's brothel, which is "famous for its rapid turnover''.
The vice guild leader went out to investigate and find the missing people, but was defeated and was lost contact.
Mearyse, the guild master who became worried and started investigating, was also caught in a trap and fell into the hands of the corrupt noble, and died in a poor environment. In the guild was prepared a faker who only imitated Mearyse's appearance.

The daughter of the lord of Poruto, the port town, was also kidnapped, and the dark guild, which threatened the lord and put the city under It's control, and weakened the influence of the duke family.
At the same time, the corrupt noble was working behind the scenes even in other places beyond the city, and the duke's family was drained of their resources without even knowing it.
The Duke's family was demanded various compensations for receiving help from the noble and the house declined at an rapid pace. The eldest daughter dies, and at the stage of dedicating the second daughter, the main character becomes involved in the story.…… In the game story, the player appears in the middle of a relatively despairing development as the savior role. By the way, the second daughter is the heroine of the first main story.

And at this stage, it is unknown whether the vice guild master is alive or dead, but Mearyse was caught in a trap two days ago. She's likely still in town and and the possibility that she can be rescued is high.
If Mearyse were to leave the guild completely and the dark guild toke over the power, the beautiful girls and beautiful womens in this town will be kidnapped as a top priority.
In fact, when the game just started, there were no beautiful girl NPCs in this area, and there were many thieves. Now I am convinced why.

And most likely, all the receptionists will be kidnapped, including Kururu, who is currently in the guild. The same goes for the sexy and cute female adventurers who were there.
...I can't forgive them. To consume such cute girls as if they were toys. A cute girl should not be treated as a toy, but rather admired for being cute. I have to destroy them the earliest possible.

… Ah, the yesterday's guys part of that? They tried to start first from the cutest one, me? It's understandable.
I will forgive them from destruction, I will forgive them with being only stripped of all that they have.

"For that reason, I'm worried about staying at level 1. The dark guild has the support of the demons... I'm worried about my status, and I want to take measures against status ailments. If I charge at them like this, I might be turned into a toy."

Shirayuki being made into a toy... I want to see it. It would be absolutely cute, I want to see it.
If I could save and load, I will definitely do it! But I don't think I'll be able to return from with only my strength, so I'll be patient.

"So let's level up at super express speed."

To prepare for my adventure, I started from getting dressed.


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇


The time is before noon, and I reached the adventurer's guild.
The leather equipment is certainly an adventurer's outfit, but to be honest, I don't have to worry about taking damage with my status, so a nice looking dress might be fine.
Even if it gets dirty, if my level increases, it can be cleaned with magic. But depending on the material of the dress and the opponent's attack, will it be torn apart? Well, that too might be cute... Let's think about it."

"Ah, Shirayuki-san!"

Just at the time when a space opened the counter, my eyes met with Kururu's, and she happily waved at me. She's also wagging her tail while doing it. She is so cute! As if I could let this girl suffer a fate like that!
My feet that had been pointing towards the bulletin board naturally turned towards Kururu.

"What brings you here today?"

"I'm here to check the subjugation targets in the northern forest and the sell price of medicines."

"If that's the case, I'll let you know at the counter!"

"I wonder if it's okay, aren't you busy?"

"It's okay! It seems like there aren't many people here today."

…… Huh? Maybe the dark guild is already in action? When I looked around the guild, the percentage of women was too small.
I hope that it's just my imagination, but I might not be able take my time too much. It looks like I need to raise my level quickly and finish them off by the end of the day.

"Then first, can you show me the list for the northern forest?"

"Yes, It's this one."

Kururu placed a thin booklet with 'Northern Forest' written on it on the table.

"The most dangerous monsters in the northern forest are the orcs. They rarely act together with goblins, but women are still the priority targets. I heard from the adventurers and the merchants, that they might have increased because someone was caught by them.... Shirayuki-san, please be careful."

"There's no problem if it's just an orc. But thank you, so you are really worried about me?"

"No, no, that's is...... It may be an unnecessary help, but all the receptionists are praying for Shirayuki-san's safety."

"...Thank you. Is there any other prey there?"

"Occasionally, we see Forest Wolves and Wild Sheeps. Ah, the forest wolf's fangs, and the orc's right ear are the subjugation confirmation parts, so please pay attention to it."

When I nodded, Kukuru smiled back. I want to stroke her head.

"Next, you mentioned selling medicines, but will you be making them Shirayuki-san?"

"Yeah, I don’t have it in my hands yet, but I want to know the price of the HP potion and the antidote. I also want to know the price of Rito grass and Gedoku grass."

"Oh! You're multi-talented! 3 bundles of Rito grass are worth 8 copper coins, HP potions of the normal quality are worth 10 copper coins. The rarely seen high quality HP potions are worth 20 copper coins. 3 bundles of Gedoku grass are worth 10 copper coins. The antidote of normal quality is 15 copper coins, and the high quality one is 30 copper coins."

"Heh~, medicine is expensive."

"Yes, it's always in short supply and runs out quickly."

"I understand. I'm busy right now, but when I'm free, would it be okay if I buy the Rito grass and Gedoku grass and turn them into medicines and sell them? As long as the price don't fall, I'll lower the selling price a bit, you know?"

"Eh, is that okay!? By all means, please!"

You can raise your skills and earn money at same time. What profitable business it is. By the way, if you have 3 bundles of Rito grass, you can make 2 potions. It's the same with Gedoku grass. It's really a profitable business.
……If you try make them with a bad recipe, you may or may not be able to make one with 3 bundles, but the recipes in the NPC area may not be at just that level, right?

"Then I'll be going out."

"Yes, please take care!"

I leave the guild after being sent off by Kururu. Please take care... It's a pleasant thing to hear.
When I left the guild and proceeded for a while, I heard an uncouth man's voice.

"Ah, nee-san! Please wait!"

I feel like I heard this person's voice before, but I don't remember him because his voice isn't cute.

"Shirayuki's nee-san! Please, listen to me!"

I had no choice but to stop when my name was called. When I tried to turn around, the owner of the voice stood in front of me. Well, look who we have here, the man I blew up yesterday.

"I'm in a hurry right now, so please don't disturb me. Or do you want to be blown away again?"

"Ah, well, that is... I'm very sorry for the other day! Seeing nee-san's beauty I couldn't help but call out to you..."

I was going to hit him without question if he started to say nonsense, but to call me beautiful, isn't it? ……I will listen you for a bit, okay?

"Ah, that's right. …Actually, this town is currently being taken by the Dark Guild. And now, the beautiful nee-san has become a priority target…"

"I know it. And from my point of view, I thought you were a member of that guild as well."

"Eh!? As expected of nee-san. You are well informed... Actually, I was invited to join the dark guild a few days ago, but the nee-san's intense slap woke me up, so I washed my hands off that job."

He said that, and because he was embarrassed by, he started to scratch his cheek ……It doesn't look like he's lying, and he seems to have really have become friendly towards me. Is it because I used my Trainer skill in him?
Doesn't he look a bit cute now? ... I will need to change my evaluation of him just a little?

"I see... But I have business with the dark guild. You guys kidnapped the guild master the other day, right?"

"You know about that too...!That's right. As expected of nee-san, you are amazing...!"

"And from now on, they are going to kidnap more and more girls from this city, aren't they?  I can't overlook such tyranny. I'm going to the northern forest. And will be back before sunset. Tell them so."

"D-Don't tell me, you are going to lie in wait for them?"

"That's right. After that, I'm going to hit their headquarters as well. … Don't tell me that you really think that I'll lose if I'm surrounded by a mere dozen people at most?"

"Ah, nee-san is really amazing...! Nee-san won't run away or hide! I'll tell them properly!"

"I am counting on you."

He thumped his fist into his chest and smiled broadly as he rushed into the depths of town. As expected, the headquarters of the dark guild is in that direction... While thinking about it, I suddenly pondered about that man.

"Speaking of which, I don't know that man's name. I meet him yesterday, but I don't remember that anymore."

Well, if there is an opportunity, he (Gabor) will probably introduce himself towards me. It's his(Gabor) fault for not introducing himself in first place.
But I really got an unexpected harvest. They also showed their clear hostility towards me. The only thing left to do is to work it out.
I also told the gatekeeper where I was going, and proceeded to the northern forest.

[... Ah, the me who has fire in my eyes is also cute.]


Comments

Post a Comment