isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C012

Sorry for the missing release last weekend, I don't know what I eaten to cause so much damage to my stomach, but between the need to go to the toilet every 30 min and the fever I couldn't put my hands on a PC.
For the missing chapter I will try to post one more release this week.

[That day, I Infiltrated the Orc Village]

I was returned to the stone monument in the north forest. After that, I'm plan to return to the city, but there's something I'm a little concerned about.
It's about the monsters summoned by the dungeon earlier.

"I'm interested the Calamity Drake and the Terror Kongs too, but the elite orcs that were summoned before them are more important. It's unnatural for three of them to appear in a newly built village."

One year in the future, it would certainly have become a large-scale settlement, and not only the elite Orcs but also generals would have been born, and depending on the development of the scenario, a King would have been born too.
However, according to official history, it was a small orc village at this time.
...It seems I need to take a look into it.

Come to think of it, I should have learned skills when I reached level 5. Let's see what they looks like.

[Skill List]

There was, In addition to the normal occupation skills that should be acquired at level 5 and extra skills from all the occupations, there also were familiar named skills that didn't existed in the game. Probably this is one of them.

"Ah, there are also occupation-specific skills that should be restricted to that occupation only and cannot be used by others occupations here.……I see, so I can use everything. It's super convenient..."

[System menu]

When I used a skill that I didn't know existed, several options appeared.

[Visualization of HP and MP]

[Party formation function]

[Time display function]

[Map function]

"The one that I wanted appeared!"

I immediately tap [Visualization of HP and MP] and turn it on. Then, on the upper left of my field of view, HP and MP gauges and numerical values were displayed.
However, there was something wrong with the number that should represent my current value.

[HP 0000/0000]

[MP 0000/0000]

"Huh? What is it? It's not like It is giving a infinite value, right? ... So that means.

[Zex Lance]

I aimed at a random point in the sky and shot a magic.

[MP 9970/0000]

"As I thought, it was over the display limit.... It's a useless skill that even though its supposed to be a skill that supports the Grandmaster occupation, It doesn't support the occupation status ..."

Even in the original world, the management of "WoE" were lax in such strange places, and updates were often made to fix them.

"There's no need to recreate that part from the original....Or could be that the management also have a hand in the creation of this world?... As expected, that's too..."

And by the time I noticed it, my MP had returned to [0000/0000] again.

"The auto-recovery speed is too fast. Isn't this the overlapping effects of the auto-recovery skills from various rear guard occupations? It's ridiculous. Of course, that explain why, even when I used [Purification] non-stop, I didn't run out of gas."

The next is the [Party formation function]. However, there is no way to confirm this on my own. I never said that I am forever alone, okay?

The next is the [Time display function] In this world, there are clocks, but they seem to be quite valuable and are only attached to the clock tower that stands in the center of the city, and once you left the city, you could only grasp the time from the position of the sun.
When I press the time display, the current time is displayed.

[02/13/999 14:17:43]

"It looks like still have some time until the evening, so still have leeway to afford check the orcs."

Next, I tap the last option [Map function], Then, a translucent flat map appeared in front of me.

After coming to this world, the places I passed through were displayed bright, the places I could see were displayed dim, and the places I hadn't even seen were displayed as black.

"Then if I use [Exploration] here!"

The normal-rank occupation "Hunter" Level 5 Extra Skill [Exploration] can investigate existences with magical power such as monsters and people from the surroundings centered on yourself like a sonar.
The range depends on the user's DEX, and with my current status, it is possible to investigate up to 20 km². But right now, I don't need any information other than orcs, so I'll focus on the northern forest and search for orcs and humans.
Countless red and blue dots and a very small number of yellow dots appeared on the previous blank map. Red are hostile existences such as monsters and magical beasts. Blue are materials with magical powers such as medicinal herbs, fruits, and ores. And finally, yellow are humans.
And each dots have a different color intensy, If It's a strong color you can see their information by tapping them, but if the color is faint it will not react even if you tap on it.

There are conditions for being able to see the target information with the skill [Exploration].

One of them is "To have looked at the target once in the past."

Other one is "To have touched it before and know It's name."

Although the use of the map is a major premise, if either of the above conditions are met, you will be able to tap the dot, and by satisfying each condition, the corresponding information will be disclosed.
The information to be disclosed is in order from top to bottom are...

"It's current state."

"The name and others informations."

As a result, elite soldiers a race of monsters who I have fought before are would be displayed where they are and how they are moving on the map. Perhaps my information data was reset once when I came to this world. Even if I know the names and the appearance of orcs and wild wolves, since I haven't seen them since I came to this world, their informations weren't reflected on the map.
This feature is disabled for players, but enabled for NPCs. There are no players in this world at the moment, so I won't have any trouble finding acquaintances. In a sense, you can stalk as much as you want with this skill.

However, in order for NPCs to use this skill, it is necessary to cooperate with someone that has the [Map function] skill, so it's probably not being used in this world, and they can not even know it exists. In other words, right now, I can even watch out what Kururu-chan is doing without getting caught.
How scary! ... Well, I will not use it. For now.

And now, there are nearly 100 monsters in what seems to be an orc village, they are all faint-colored and It don't have a single reaction like an elite soldiers. So probably all them are just orcs. Was the individuals that I summoned and killed before were the only elite soldiers in that village?
Or rather, when there are so many, it's definitely not a small scale village. It's probably a medium-sized class village. ...But the city doesn't seem to know their existence.
And for the humans. A total of 6 people reactions are represented as light points. Five people are grouped in one place, and a single other is in a slightly distant place.
And 3 out of 5 were tappable.

Being able to tap means that the conditions are met.
However, since I just arrived in this world yesterday, the only people I have directly touched are Kururu-chan, the boy and the butler from the "Royal" inn, and Gabor, the man who was blown away. Only these four.
The only people who I know their names are Kururu-chan, the guild master, and the man who became my subordinate(Gabor), these three only.
However, Kururu-chan and Gabor have not left the city. In that case, it must be someone I just saw in the city.

Thinking that, I tapped it, and in a sense, the information I expected came out.

"...So this is the body of a local. As far as I know, it's just like a normal human."

From their point of view, they may be in the midst of misfortune, but they are a treat to my eyes. Their equipment, clothes, and underwear were stripped and they were hung with her hands and feet bound.

And from their state seen by [Exploration], they are safe now and that 'nothing have been done to them yet' was confirmed.
One of the reasons for that are that there are no injuries in their bodies, but also, if there was a orc's light dot that overlapped with them, that would mean that they were in the middle of 'that'.

They were probably caught between yesterday evening and this morning. On top of that, the orc's light spot is in a little further away place.
Although they are still safe, it is clear that the current situation can collapse at anytime, and an immediate rescue is necessary. I feel like I still want to look at their eye-pleasing state as it is, but I can do it on site. For now, let's prepare myself.

[Concealment]

[Stealth]

[Shadow dive]

[Concealment] is a level 5 normal skill of the extra-rank occupation "Rogue". And Its effect is to block the level 1 normal skill [Observation] of the aforementioned "Rogue" occupation.
To be honest, I have little hope for the population of rogues, or rather, extra occupations in general in this world, but I'll use it just in case.

[Stealth] is a level 5 skill of the extra-rank occupation "Ninja/Kunoichi". It diminish the user's presence, erase the smell and eliminate the sound of footsteps. It's harder to find, but it's not like you can't be seen, and if you raise your voice, you will be discovered immediately.

[Shadow dive] is a level 5 skill of the high-end occupation "Jonin". It makes possible to the user enter the "shadow world" and to move from shadow to shadow.
Movement between shadows is initially limited to within 5 meters. The effect increases as the occupation level increases.
Looking from outside, when you are moving between shadows, It looks like a shadow that unnaturally stretches out and temporarily sticks to an other object's shadow, so It's blatantly suspicious, but that's only if you moves slowly, if you make full use the occupation innate high AGI, even for a player it can be hard to see.

"Complete Stealth form, beautiful girl Shirayuki-chan, here I come!"

I made a sharp pose from the top of the shadow.
The "white maiden'' and my shining silver hair make me stand out even more, and the effect of [Stealth] is being significantly reduced, but you can't worry about them.
These two are my identity. Taking these two off is outrageous!

I dive into the shadow of a standing tree leaving behind a ripple-like effect as if I jumped into the water.
The scenery in the shadows is like a world made of only a pitch-black sea, and no matter which direction you look at, the dark world continues endlessly in front of you.
However, from here and there, from the place where there should have been a shadow on the ground, the bright outside scenery was reflected in the same shape of the shadow are being cast.

"Its looks like an 'Angel's Ladder' where light shines through thick clouds..."

The shadow above my head and myself are connected by a jet-black rope, and when I try to run through the water, I feel like I am being pulled by the connected shadow. Is this the safety line of [Shadow dive] ?
And when it reached under another shadow, the original rope was torn and reconnected directly above again.

"So that how feels like when you are walking from the shadows. It's fun! I didn't know how it was actually being doing since it was just a bird's-eye view during the game... Wait an instant?"

This, If you do this in the city, you will be able to peek inside the womens skirt as much as you want, right? ...Let's pray that there are no "Jonin" who are faithful to their desires in this world.

Everywhere in a moving forest is full of shadows. If the wind blows, so will the shadows.
I won't be found out even if I move. So It's free to move around as much as I want.

This forest is orc territory. For that reason, traps made by their own hands are set everywhere.
They are arranged in a variety of ways to a variety of targets, from animals to humans, they are so cleverly concealing them that even professionals such as thieves and hunters would require familiarity to see them.
however I'm inside the shadows here. I don't have to worry about traps on the ground, and can easily pass through them.

Besides, no matter how good orcs are with their noses and how sensitive they are to smell, there's no way they can sniff me out from inside the shadows.
I almost hummed because by how much leeway I has, but as expected, I would get found out if I had done that, so I arrived at the orc's base with a smile on my face.

"And arrived~"

I whispered in a low voice, letting out only my face from the shadows. I look over their base, it was built in an open space carved out of a forest, and was mostly made of wood. It looks like it will burn well when mixed with pork fat.
Orcs have almost no technology to make metal, and it seems that this base makes up for it by transporting it from the orcs' hometown.

When I went back into the shadows of the rather noisy base, I found a hut where the five were probably gathered together.
And just like that, I proudly entered the hut from the front, ignoring the guard orc.

When I looked inside the hut from the shadows, there was a sight that was more pleasing to the eye than I had seen in [Exploration].
After all, all five were young women, and they were naked. But even so, my excitement is not so much compared seeing to women wearing cute clothes. It was just eye-pleasing.
If it was my old self, I might have been apathetic to this scene. When I think about it, the old me was pretty dead in the heart. 

Three of the five, were as I seen with [Exploration], womens I saw yesterday in the city. In other words, they are adventurers who could travel to the northern forest by themselves.
All three of them were the older sisters dressed in erotic clothes that I saw in the guild, but for some reason one of them was gagged. But because they are naked, their attractiveness are cut in half.
Did she try to bite off an orc thing? I don't have it any anymore, but It makes me shudder. She is scary.

The other two had their hands and feet tied and were lying on the ground. One person is probably being treated here. She is still wearing no clothes, but is wrapped in bandages.
The other was a young girl. She's not mature enough to be used as a mother, but since she wasn't slaughtered for meat, the orcs probably decided that she will serve them sufficient.
I don't know if that decision was lucky or unlucky for her, but because she's being rescued like this by being alive until now, so she must be lucky.

Here I briefly recall the culture of the orcs. Orcs love to be very clean. Unlike the goblins, they bathe quite often and try to keep their bodies clean.
they also forces the captured woman to do it. Once caught, she is first stripped of all her clothes and washed clean.
And if she is injured, she will be treated, and they won't put their hands on her until the danger of death is far away. This is to keep the mother alive as long as possible.
The women who are taken prisoner are treated fairly well, even if they are treated like livestock. Perhaps for that reason, when assuming the case of being captured, they are recognized as it being better than being caught by goblins.
In addition, an environment in which slave women are abused is sometimes ridiculed as lower than orcs.

Even so, if they became clean enough for the orcs to be satisfied, then they will probably be made to be a birthing machine.
In the end, they who love to be clean, are in bad terms with goblins who care nothing about dirt and treat captives in a messy way. So large scale war breaks out when large settlements are closer to each other.

Anyway.

No matter how well they are treated, it's still unfortunate for them.
However, it is extremely difficult to help quietly. It would be extremely troublesome if one of them was to be taken hostage by an orc who heard the commotion.

"[Air wall]"

I activate the magic at the entrance of the hut. Wind attribute skill level 40 magic [Air Wall]. A magic that blocks the flow of air and prevents sound from leaking. However, since it blocks all the air, it has the disadvantage of causing oxygen deficiency if you do it for a long time.
I turn off [Stealth] and [Shadow dive] and called out to them.

"Hello, I'm here to help."

When I called out to them, they turned their eyes towards me with surprised eyes. Seeing my appearance, do they remembered me? The adventurers had a relieved look on their faces.
The youngest girl was about to cry, but she didn't raise her voice.
I heard about it later, but they seemed to be thoroughly educated to when they were rescued 'do not make noise and be quiet'.
Not knowing that, I almost made an unnecessary mistake, saying "Huh? They aren't so happy as I thought?", anyway the rescue was still being carried out. Not making a fuss Is very helpful either way.

"I'll release you now."

I tell them as kindly as I can. And after watching them nod, I used wind magic to cut the chains that they were hanging from, and used my sword to free the ropes that bound their hands and feet.
The three adventurers were overjoyed when they were freed, and the girl began to cry. I couldn't stand looking at her like that, so I hugged her gently.

"It's okay, you did your best"

"!"

“If you want to cry, you can cry. I've made it so that even if you speak loudly, it won't be heard outside."

"U-Uwaaaaan!"! I was scared!!"

"Alright, good girl, good girl."

I continued patting her head until she stopped crying.

[Ah, the me like a lump of affection, so cute!]

 'Provided by mortariamtranslations.blogspot.com if you're not reading this in this URl, this is stolen'

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orc with Standards17/3/23 02:10

    The orcs be like professionals have standards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment