isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C013

I will be releasing an extra chapter tomorrow.

[That day, I saved the prisoners]

When the girl stopped crying, she blushed her cheeks embarrassed. She was so cute that I gave her an extra head pat.

"Ah, onee-chan, Lily's name is Lily! Thank you for helping me!"

"You're welcome, Lily-chan."

"Also, onee-sans too, thank you for coming for me."

Saying that, Lily-chan bowed her head to the adventurer onee-sans.

"It's okay, it was a request."

"That's right. And let alone saving you, we were also captured."

“However, we couldn’t find any other children than Lily-chan…”

Hm? Were other lost children? The fact that they are not here means, they were eaten...

"They're not here. I think they got caught by bad people."

"Bad people? Lily-chan, please tell me in detail."

Thank goodness. The worst have been avoided. But bad people, huh... Maybe it's those guys.

"Yeah, Lily and the others, on days when we don't need to help out at home, me with all my friends are picking medicinal herbs near town. But that day, when we were leaving, there was a adult who was secretly talking to the gatekeeper, when he found us, we were chased with a scary face. We were scared, so we all ran away and went into the woods, but everyone were caught. Since then, Lily has been running all the time, but I didn't know the way home, and after that..."

"You got caught by an orc."

"Yeah..."

"What did that people looked like?"

"Yeah, hm, I think that his face was injured, and his head was wrapped around with cloth."

"I see... that sounds scary. But now that I'm here, you're safe, so don't worry."

I hugged Lily-chan again. I remember someone with the appearance that she described. He must have been a leader of the dark guild. Even so, even if was multiple children, to let one escape, he must be stupid.

"A scar on his face... And a bandana on the forehead..."

The woman in bandages whispered. Oh, does she have some connection with him?

"I'm so worthless. I just went and stepped on a trap..."

"How long are you going to keep saying this? This time it's everyone's mistake. And we got saved, so it's okay."

It seems that they accepted the request to look for Lily-chan as a party. Is this a case of when a mummy hunter becomes a mummy?

"And even if we could escape that trap, with that number of orcs and even the elite orcs, our odds of winning were slim."

"Ah, that's right, the elite orcs! Silver princess, did you see any elite orcs before you came here? They were here until a while ago, but they suddenly disappeared. The orcs were panicking too, so I think they're looking for them."

S-Silver princess!? What's this chuunibyou naming!
…… Oh, the beautiful silver princess… Oh, my God, my imagination is overflowing!!!

"... When they disappeared, it looked like there was a magic circle floating under their feet. That's probably a teleportation magic circle. I have read about it in the guild's materials."

Then, a woman wrapped in bandages came to me staggering.

"Do you know about it, Submas?"

Submas? Do you mean sub-master?

"Umu, I'm sure about it. I don't know where they flew to, but... Oh, excuse me. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Sherry. I'm a vice guild master in the port town of Porto. Thank you for this rescue. I want to give you a proper thanks when we get to the city."

Ah, so this person is the missing vice guild master. What a coincidence.

[Observation]

**********

Name: Sherry

Occupation: Fighter

Level: 38

Other Occupations Correction : Martial Artist

Total Combat Power: 2183

**********

Oh, a high-rank vanguard. She meets the requirements for a martial artist, so she is reasonably strong.
In addition, her body is slender and she have nice muscles. I wonder if she's a cool older sister type. Also, her butt is a little big.
I think that glasses would look good on her. Like a serious class-rep type? It would look cute if I put on tight pants on her and made her look like a butler.

I look again at the five people who were caught.
…… They were originally supposed to be people who never returned from this forest the official history. A strong mother produces strong children. Based on that, a huge army might have been completed a year later.
In a certain sense, she could have been called the mother of the orcs? That's a disgraceful title.

"You're the one who blew Gabor away yesterday, weren't you? It was refreshing to see that. Everyone was fed up with his harassment. Thank you very much for that as well. You are the ally to all women."

"What? That Gabor, he haven't learned his lesson yet? He needs to be punished when I return."

"Hahaha, Submas, I think It's fine. He was knocked headfirst into the wall with her slap and passed out!"

"What? Hahaha, I really wanted to be there to see that."

Perhaps because they are relieved that they were saved, they are chatting loudly. While being completely naked. If I wasn't in this body, my blood would rush up or down! They are exposing their bodies generously, it would be rude not to see them. Let's take a good look at them.
Then the woman who had been gagged until a while ago came over.

"Shirayuki-san, thank you very much for helping me this time. I would like to ask you something, is that okay?"

"Yes, what is it."

"Didn't you see another prisoner? He's my brother!"

"Ah, In that case there was one. It didn't seem that he was in danger, so I came to see this place with a lot of people first."

It's half a lie. Actually, I only saw it from [Exploration] and since there were no orcs nearby, I postponed it.
Men are food. I guess they intend to clean him up before eating him.
Goblins eat even rotten meat, but orcs like to clean and prefer fresh meat. He should be fine until just before being eaten. And the orcs are panicking. He should be fine. Probably?

"... I'm glad, I'm relieved."

"By the way, you were gagged. Why?"

"Huh? Ah, yes. I think it's to prevent spell chanting. If you don't chant spells, you can't use magic."

I was shocked by those words. So you didn't try to bite!
Or rather, chanting a spell...? What's that, I don't know anything about it? In "WoE" Aside from chanting magic names, there was no such thing as chanting spells. …… Come to think of it, NPC's magic takes a long time to activate. Maybe it's because of the that.

By the way, WoE had two methods of exercising magic. One is the chant of the magic name. This is to use magic with the magic name as a trigger. It can be used without acquiring the magic, but it's not a perfect imitation.
The other one is chantless. To use this is one acquiring the magic is needed, and in addition, your skill level must be three times the learning level for that magic. In other words, to use ball-type magic (acquired at level 3) chantless you need a magic skill level of 9, by the way lance-type is 45.

"Ah, because you mentioned magic, I remembered! Earlier, you said that you made that our voices couldn't be heard from outside, but could it be [Air wall] magic?"

"Eh, yeah, that's right."

Ah, for some reason, I really don't want to hear the continuation of her words.

"Amazing! I admire you for being able to use advanced magic!"

"..."

…… Ha~, I understood very well. This world seems to have too little magical knowledge. Once I enter the magic academy, I have to reform the education system as soon as I find out what's wrong with it. Otherwise, it will be difficult for me to achieve my goals. This is already decided matter.
Even so, skill level 40... Level 8 equivalent magic is considered advanced. Could be that the lance-type magic with required skill level 15 might be said to be intermediate. Is that fine? Lance is a beginner level magic, right?

At this point, I can deduce two possible reasons why magic receives this treatment.
One is being unable to level up. The other is that there is no established means of raising skills.
Since how to use magic is highly likely to be hidden matter, it seems likely that it's the latter. Sherry is level 38.
... But if you can't use a decent magic, you won't get any experience points. … So maybe both? If that's the case, let's honestly give up. This world will perish.

…… Because the first final boss, the demon king who plans to conquer the world exist.

"What's about Sherry-san's injuries? You look reasonably strong."

"Haha, reasonably.... No, it's true that I only have a fair amount of strength. Because I'm actually in this state."

Sherry seems depressed. I know why, and I think that I honestly spoke too much. But she's so cute when she's down. I can't be helped that I want to bully her.

"If you are as powerful as you, you may have heard about it, but there are people in town who are doing unfair things. The same is true for Lily's case. It was fine until I caught rumors about them and rushed to their base, but the subordinates I trusted and took together with me were their minions. I got hit from behind. It was fine because I caught them off guard and ran away, but I become paranoid. I was caught by an orc when I was trying to recover outside the city."

I thought she was a serious type of class-rep who was "firm", buts he seems to be getting weaker and weaker every time she speaks out.

"Haha, I feel sorry for myself. Guild Master... I'm still worried about Mearyse, but I'm terribly afraid that I don't know who my enemy is. The thought of being betrayed by someone I know again makes me afraid. It's totally pathetic...!?"

In the end, I gently hugged her, who started to tremble a little. I couldn't stand watching her in that state.

"It’s okay. It’s okay to be scared. . There is no such thing as pathetic. Sherry-san is a girl, so it's only natural to be things that you are afraid or hate. You shouldn't have to carry everything."

"But if I don't act, Mearyse will..."

"I am here. I will help her. In addition, I will also blow away all villains. So please don't worry and come with me."

I consoled Sherry-san and stroked her head like I did with Lily-chan.
Until her trembling subsided, I gave her a tight squeeze and patted her head. Hm, Sherry-san... Let's call her as Sherry-chan from now. So cute~.

"That injury looks painful, so I'll heal it. [High Recovery]."

"Even medium-level recovery magic... You are versatile, aren't you. …… It’s warm and very relaxing. Thank you. But to let you see me in this state, no, for you even that was fine, right?"

High recovery of sacred magic skill level 25 is a middle rank……. What about lance? Lance is barely a beginner!?

"Yeah, it's normal for girls to cry because they're scared."

"Haha, a girl? How long has it been since I was said something like that... Hmm?"

The adventurer girls were whispering to each other.

"It's the first time I've seen Submas that can even silence an ogre crying."

"Me too. So even the submas have a maiden side."

“Look, even that Submas was afraid of being caught by orcs.”

"Hey, you girls..."

""Hii!""

The three of them looked like frogs being stared by a snake.

"Sherry-chan, threat people is no good."

"Ugh, y-yes..."

When I patted her head, she calmed down. Sherry-chan is so cute. The smugly face of the three deepened, but if I start to mind about it, the conversation won't progress, so let's leave them alone.
By the way, Lily-chan is clinging to my waist. She's cute too. I'll give you head pats too.

“Now then, including the current situation in the city, let me explain the situation to Sherry-chan.”

"Sherry-chan... Ah, please take care of me."

“First of all, I think that the dark guild has started full-scale activities in the city. Two days ago, the guild master was captured, and there was a high possibility that women in the city were also targeted. . Sherry-chan is being treated as a missing person, so they must have been carried away as well.”

The adventurers girls are surprised. To the dark guild, and the current state of the city. They must be really working in secret.
If it weren't for the information about the future, I wouldn't have noticed either. …… No, maybe I was able to catch it from the man (Gabor) who was involved.
Sherry-chan bit her lip. She must have anticipated that development as well.

"And I thought it would not be a good idea to charge without preparation, so I came to the northern forest out of necessity. On the way, I don't know the cause, but three elite orcs appeared in front of me and attacked me. If it's the same individuals as those who you girls saw, I don't think they'll come back here."

"Is it true!? It's an anomaly that there are even three elite orcs in this village scale. It's hard to imagine that there will be more than that."

"Umu, she's right. There's a mystery about the teleportation part, but the rest will be just ordinary orcs. Even so, there will be nearly 100 orcs..."

I can't explain it to them, but I've already confirmed that there aren't any more with [Exploration].

"Finally, if an orc finds us and a fights start, someone might be taken hostage, so I'll go rescue her brother first. After that, I'll annihilate them with magic. On the way I will use my magic to keep you all hidden, but the details of the magic are a secret."

Even magic with a skill level of about 40 is treated as an advanced skill. The magic I'm going to use from now on is a magic that must be learned by reaching Sacred Magic Skill level 40... But it's also a dangerous type of magic. If you don't know that it existed, it's better to continue not knowing it.
I look around at the nodding girls and get them ready.

"Well then, everyone. How long are you going to stay naked? Quickly tear off the cloths around and wrap yourself in them. If you want to be stared by men and orcs, I won't stop you."

And I also stare if there is a chance.
The cloth in the Orc Village is relatively clean as it is handled by the Orcs. Therefore, no one avoids wearing it.
Leaving alone the experienced adventurers and Sherry, I'll look for one for Lily-chan's sake.

"Even though you were saved, it would be terrible if you caught a cold."

"Ehehe, thank you, onee-chan."

Lily-chan was just wrapped in a cloth, but the other women used strings to tie the key points so that it wouldn't slip. They are really used to it.

"Then I'll carry Lily-chan on my back. Sherry-chan, let's hold hands with me. The three of you, please hold hands in a row and connect with my other hand."

Carrying Lily-chan on my back, both my hands are soon gripped. Her whole body is soft. I am soft, so are my surroundings. It feels great to say the least.
There's no need to carry her on my back or hold hands for this magic. It's just that my body and the other person need to be in contact. There's nothing wrong with just being in a line and touch the people in front of you, but that would be boring.
Also, if the line is long, it will be difficult to control, and I also want some side benefits!

"Then, from now on, I will make you completely invisible to the orcs. However, if you touch them directly, they will find out. If they come near you, don't panic or try to leave. Also, if you lose contact with me, the magic effect will also disappear, so please never let go of my hand. I will say it again. Never let go of my hand."

I see the girls nodding their heads many times. I can't see Lily-chan, but I can tell she's putting her strength into her arm. Her skin is so bouncy! And soft too!

"Well then, let's go."

"[Deodorant] [Invisible] [Silent]."

It's all then are sacred magics, I learned [Deodorant] at level 30. The effect an excellent one and cut 100% of all odors.
However, it is not permanent, and the effect wears off in 10 minutes, so it cannot be used for washing or cleaning the room.

Then there is [Invisible]. Acquired at sacred magic level 35. The effect is to become invisible. Effective time is 10 minutes.
It can be used anywhere, but the hit box does not disappear, so if you use it in a crowd, it may get crushed. The other person I should say.
If this magic information isn't circulating, I think it should be sealed without revealing it. You can play pranks all you want with it.

Finally, [Silent]. Acquired at sacred magic level 40. The effect is that the sound disappears from all movements, and the effect time is also 10 minutes.

Using all three types of perception inhibition magic seems to be the strongest, but of course there are drawbacks.
The first one is that only you can cast it on yourself. However, the effect can be shared with the opponent who is physically touching you when it is activated.
The next one is that if you made a big action…… For example, if you perform an attack, jump, or an action that targets living things, all effects will disappear.
So you can only do surprise pranks, and you can't steal from people directly. But it depends on how you use it. So let's seal it. ... Well I might end needing to use it.

They didn't were flustered by the effect of the magic nor did they let go of my hands, and they held onto them properly.
Only I, the caster, can vaguely see what they are doing. They are looking around, but they doesn't seems to be in a panic. Well, Sherry was shocked and stiffened in place.
Anyway, the effective time is finite. We slowly made our way to the building where the other prisoner was.

[Ah~, the me who helps people, is cute too.]

Comments