isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C022

[That day, I hit it off with Shirayuki]

"Hi, Master."

The peerless beautiful girl, Shirayuki, is smiling and waving her hand.
Nothing could make me happier than seeing Shirayuki greet me with a smile. What a happy dream! It might be a reward for me who worked hard today.
Ah, Shirayuki is always cute. Or rather, I am so happy that I am about to die.

"Wait! I'm happy to be praised by Master, but I'm not a dream."

"Huh?...... Well, that's what all dream's people say, so this must be that kind of dream."

"What is it!?...... Mou, it can't be helped. Then I'll start it on my own, so please listen to the master there....... The 1st time, Shirayuki-chan's summary of the day~! Don don pafu pafu~!."

"Eh."

Something started. Shirayuki who is using her hands to make sound effects is so cute~.

"Fufu, I couldn't do it yesterday, so I'll do it all at once. First of all, I didn't think I'd get groped that much, just because it's your first time touching me. Master, you are naughty, aren't you?"

"Ugh."

It must be about my eccentric behavior when I woke up in Shirayuki's body. She hit me where it hurts. At that time, even though it was impulsive, I am aware that I was running wild.

"At that time, that, well..."

"Ah, It's not like I am angry, okay? I was just surprised, but if it's Master, I'll forgive you no matter what you do with me... If you want you can use my fingers to-"

"Stop! Shirayuki stop!"

After Shirayuki made a gesture of rubbing her chest, she began to extend her hand downwards. Don't go any further! What is this girl doing all of a sudden!?

"... I'm like a dream, so I can't follow your orders. So I'll use my finger to-"

"If it's a dream, shouldn't you obey it!? No, wait, I admit it! You're the real thing! It's not a dream!! So, no more than that!"

Like my thoughts are transparent to her, Shirayuki's feelings are somehow conveyed to me. She's serious. It will be very bad if she starts to blurt it out
She is smugly laughing, as if saying that the prank succeeded. It's dangerous, isn't she too cute? Am I going to die here?

"Wait, don't die just like that! So, what? If I say anymore, you will get disillusioned with me?"

"No, uh... You know what I'm thinking."

"No, I don't know everything. I can understand the flow of your strong thoughts and emotions, but I can't see everything? And even if I knew, I still want you to tell me them directly. After all, we can do what we couldn't do, no matter how much we wanted…… We're having a conversation, okay?"

I was shocked by those words.
... Ah, that's right. That's so. I'm not the only one who thinks so, but you also thought the same.

"I understand. I'll tell you properly. …… When I hear those words from the real... Not from the 2D Shirayuki that exist only in the game, but from the real Shirayuki, I almost can imagine such a scene vividly……. So I'm probably going to die in agony just thinking about it, I'd like you to refrain from saying that from your own mouth."

I try not to imagine it myself, but if she talks about it... My imagination is working too much and it's dangerous. I'll absolutely die.

"Is that so. Then, a demonstration here-"

"You don't have to."

I absolutely refuse. If I was asked if I want to see it or not, of course I would, but there's a high chance that my soul won't be able to come back. Right now, I'm still happy from just seeing her move freely in front of me.

"Fufu, I understand. Once I get a body, I'll make you pamper me a lot."

"I-I'll do my best... That's right, there's something I want to ask Shirayuki."

"What is it, we're still in the middle of the summary?"

Even while saying that, I feel her waiting for my next words. Oh my, she's too cute that's dangerous.

"Why did you... No, since when did you have your own will?"

I decided to try to get to the heart of the matter. The other questions are just kind of small talk.

"… Well, the existence of me was clearly born after we came to this world. Even so, I still vividly remember the world I was in before, and even in the previous world, I sometimes appeared on the surface."

"Eh... Is that true?"

Did Shirayuki appear on the surface? Not as the Shirayuki that I was controlling, but as herself?

"Yes. But I want Master to remember, so I don't want to explain everything."

"Ah, I understand."

"Oh, I thought you'd insist more. You're pretty understanding."

"It’s about Shirayuki. It would be a shame If I couldn't understand that much. I'll absolutely remember it."

"Fufu, I see."

She smiled gleefully. The Cute among the cute!!!

"Don't praise me so much, the conversation won't progress..."

"Because Shirayuki is cute, it can't be helped."

"Fufu. Thank you, Master."

Being able to converse with Shirayuki makes me too happy to think straight. There was a lot of things that I wanted to ask, but in the end, all I could ask her was how to approach cute girls.

"When I went out into that world, especially Misha. When I kissed her for the first time, I could feel her, but I didn’t feel any warmth. Her reaction was cute, but I was really dissatisfied about that... Putting it into Master's terms, that world is a world of made of just data and it's not real, but after all, if you love to touch cute things, you want to touch them directly and feel them, right? Now that it's real, it's warm to the touch! Even so, to endure it, I can't do it."

"I see……"

…… Wait, 'When I kissed Misha for the first time'!? I still remember that time clearly. It was an accident that happened when we started to get along. Yes, an accident.
If It didn't ended well, I could have been reported, so it's not wrong to call it an accident.

Certainly, at that time, I thought Misha was very cute, and when I thought I felt that way, I couldn't control my body and pushed her down and kissed.
…… Is at times like that when Shirayuki appeared?
…… Yeah, if that’s the case, I have too many memories! One hand isn't enough to deal with this kind of accidents.

Thinking about it, It's amazing that Misha didn't report me. No, now that I was exposed to be a man, it might have been exposed after my death. Scary.
It's possible that Shirayuki herself destroyed the image of Shirayuki that I created, right? Hmm, how should I put it... It's hard to say anything...

"I remembered roughly when Shirayuki came out. 10 or 20 times isn't enough."

"You've already remembered!? As expected of Master, I'm so happy!!"

"I'mhappytohearthat..."

I have mixed feelings.

"Well then, let's continue with the summary. The Emerald Snake was certainly cute. Also, it's probably MP, or rather mana that they liked me... Or maybe it's because of my high CHR. Magic beasts are sensitive to that kind of things that can't be seen by normal eyes."

"Is that so. You know a lot, Shirayuki."

"Fufu, did you see me in a new light?"

"Yeah, and I fell in love again."

"Aww, that's why we can't move forward~."

The shy Shirayuki is cute.

"Then next you smashed a tree. That certainly wasn’t cute. Besides, plants are basically something you admire with your eyes. You can't do that again."

"Yes, I will be careful."

"Very good."

The Shirayuki, who doesn't have glasses, but makes a gesture as if to adjust them is cute.

"Next is the gatekeeper."

"I thought he let me pass because Shirayuki’s cuteness, but It seems that I was not far from the mark."

"That's right. Well, even if there were some problems, it's highly likely that you passed. Hey, did you noticed? You've been followed since that time?"

"Seriously? I could feel some gazes, but..."

"I'm seriously."

"I mean, how did you know? Don't you share the same five senses as me?"

"Huh?...... Fufu, it's a secret for now!"

What is it? I'm really curious, but the Shirayuki who took poses while saying it's a secret is so cute that it doesn't matter anymore.

"Next is about the guild, the first when I got involved..."

"Y-Yeah."

The pressure from Shirayuki suddenly increased. Huh, is something wrong?

"That was bad! You failed!"

"Ehh!?"

I was failed!?

"If you're surrounded by men who are strong in appearance, you should be frightened. There's no difference in beat up them later, so show your cuteness more!"

She started giving acting guidance!?

"That's right! Play that role now! Play Shirayuki, who is weak and scared when she gets scolded!"

That's sudden!?
But if I was asked if I can do it or not, I would say, 'I can't even fail'. How many years have I loved Shirayuki, how I could call myself Shirayuki without even being able to do that much!?

That right let's imagine that. A Shirayuki that was scolded and is scared...

With tears in my eyes, my body started trembling, with my eyes looking up...
When I was able to do that, I met Shirayuki's eyes...

"... Hiii!"

Shirayuki approached me. My body can't stop trembling. Shirayuki grabbed me by the shoulder and said something.
Ah, no, no, no, no, I'm scared! It's scary, it's scary!! Scary, scary, scary, scary!!!
IwillbescoldedIwillbescoldedIwillbescolded!

"... Ter. Master! Come back master!"

"... Huh?"

"You're got too absorbed in your role, Master. There was a cuteness that made me want to protect you, but the second half is abnormal. On the contrary, I'm worried."

Before I knew it, I was crouching down and trembling. Shirayuki is stroking my head.
... Huh? Was I the type to immerse myself in a role?

"Perhaps the acting ability have dexterity correction… In other words, it's affected by the DEX value. Maybe you was pulled by your status. Originally, Master was able to play me without being conscious of acting. However, it seems that if you force the acting, you won't be able to control your emotions. It was me who made you do it, but you shouldn't do it again. I'm sorry Master."

The Shirayuki, who is downcast is also cute.

"As an apology, I'll show you the frightened me that I was thinking about."

She was trembling like a small animal. Her look up is dangerous!?
I mean, there's a cute flowers effect around Shirayuki... So Anything is possible because it's in a dream.

"It's certainly cute. I want to take you home with me! But it's out of my image of Shirayuki..."

"Is that so?"

"Hmm, how to say it. There's all types of cute, but not all cute looks good on Shirayuki... I wonder if I can convey that."

"Oh, as expected of Master! It's a real eye-opener!"

Shirayuki is cute and makes her eyes sparkle. Is this the so-called eyes shiitake mushroom? Well, actual shiitake mushrooms rarely have cross-scratches.*
This is a good time. Let's say what I thought.

"Incidentally, I don't think it's particularly cute to touch a girl's body or become a kisser. Rather, It's just being a pervert."

"Huh!? Is that so? …… But, but girls are supposed to have a lot of skinship, right? And isn't I cute when I kiss them!?"

"Of course, Shirayuki is cute. But you need someone to kiss. Isn't just kisses, to force something onto other people is not cute, right?"

"Uh... That's true."

"But I understand how you feel. Kissing spirits makes a good picture, and it's cute, so I personally liked it."

Come to think of it, do spirits in this world have a will?
I'd be shocked if they didn't like it, but when it comes to spirits, I think they'll forgive me because I have the "White Maiden".

“Well, I think this is what Shirayuki wants to do, and so far Lily-chan, Sherry and Mea haven’t rejected excessive physical contact, so it’s fine… Bur don’t do it to someone that don’t like it. Okay?"

"... Yes. I understand."

As we talked I became convinced. I was convinced as we talked. Shirayuki properly has individuality. Moreover, it's not exactly the Shirayuki image I imagined.
I guess that her roots are the original, but she derived from it and desenvolved her own ego.

The image of Shirayuki that I imagined was formed after omitting the three major human desires that were originally unnecessary in that world. Because it was convenient for me...
However, by coming to this world, the gap was corrected, and the part of her desire to seek human warmth must have exploded.

It doesn't grow as expected and doesn't go well... I wonder if raising a real daughter actually feels like this. Well, I never raised one.
Ah, but the fact that she's faithful to her desires is just as I imagined. Originally, it was supposed to be a desire for cute things.

"I understand your thoughts very well. After all, you are the one who understands what cute looks best on me."

"It's an honor to hear you say that."

"Well then, let’s finish this summary."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because, It's a summary of what I thought I should tell you what I thought wasn't cute! If Master is the one right, then I shouldn't say it."

Oh my, just when I thought that she became meek, It's that why…… The meek Shirayuki is also cute! !

"Okay, continue. It's important to share opinions, and maybe there's something Shirayuki has that's cute that I'm not aware of. Above all, I want to talk to Shirayuki more. So please don't stop."

"Master... Yeah, let's continue!"

After that, It was about Kururu's tail, the baby doll, the dungeons, the village, the hideout, the battles in general, about Lily-chan, Sherry, and Mea.
We kept talking about various things.

["Oh, it's so much fun"]




Translator note: shiitake mushroom eyes(?)(目がシイタケ) is a way to describe cross shaped eyes.

<< Prev - ToC - Next >>


Comments