isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C020

Sorry for being late, this week is the deadline for turn over all the homework and start the tests, so I am a little busy.


[That day, I talked with her]

I descend into darkness. Only me and the 'white mist' exist in this space. The mist repeatedly tries to take the shape of a human, but it soon dissipates being unable to maintain its shape.
Ah, really... I can't stand watching.

"Hello, Master. Are you all alright?"

I spoke to 'White Mist'. The amorphous existence. In reality, what should have been there should be the original body of 'him'.
But 'he' didn't like himself. He wasn't even interested. Now he lost the sight of himself and doesn't know who he is.
As a result, he became an empty haze that could not maintain its current form.
... A truly pitiful person.

"Well, I suppose a being in this state don't have anything to be alright."

"… Who are you?"

"Hello, I'm your Shirayuki.... Did you forget?"

"Shira, yuki."

The 'white mist' imitates my form. But it's still not clear. It just looks like an outline.
At this time, even if I ask who are you to him, I will not get an answer. Rather, the gathered mist will just disperse again.
It's not the time to rush yet.

"I'm the cutest daughter that you've put your heart and soul into creating. Come on, try touching me."

I put my hand over what I thought was his head. Then, the mist slowly gathered, took the form of a hand, and tries to grip my hand.
It's still only a single hand, but it turned into 'my hand'.
I gently grab that hand.

"That's right, master. Touch me more. Feel me more. One hand is not enough. Recognize me with your whole body."

From hands to arms, arms to shoulders, shoulders to chest, belly, waist... I guide 'his' hands and make 'his' haze clear.
Gradually, the outline of 'him' becomes 'me', and finally a face appears. Part of it is blurred, but I met the gaze of 'him' in the form of 'me'.
At that point, 'he' averted his eyes in a panic.

"...! That's right, it's not the time to do this. I have to follow that person's orders."

"... Ara, why?"

It wasn't me who he remembered, it was the order.
I expected this reply, but it was unexpectedly frustrating to hear it put into words.
That tool is annoying. To have a higher priority than me. I'll make the maker minced meat.

"Why... I don't know why, but I feel like I have to do it."

"I see... Then I will have to become his slave too."

"Eh?"

"Because that's how it works. Your body is me now. If you become a slave who receives orders, I have no choice but to become a slave as well."

Once again, 'he' looked at his own body and realized that his body had become 'me'.

"That's... No good."

"Why not?"

"You don't belong to anyone else."

"That's right. … Then, who do I belong to?"

"Eh?"

Ara, he didn't say that while knowing what it means. I think I was an unconscious response just now.
To being able to say it unconsciously is a high point for me, but now is not the time for that. He has to remember it properly.

"Don't you know? Remember carefully who I belong to. By the way, I just told you earlier? Who do I belong to."

"You are... Mine?"

"I'm sorry. But I don't belong to myself."

"..."

"I am Shirayuki. You are my Master. Here, repeat after me."

"You are Shirayuki... I am your Master..."

The answer is probably in his throat. But maybe he's worried and can't speak it. The mouth tries to speak the words, but it fails again and repeats.
Geez, how annoying!

I hugged 'him' and whispered in his ear.

"Master.... Who's the cutest in the world?"

"That's... You."

"Then who loves me the most in the world?"

"That's... Me(私)? No, it's not.... It's me (俺)*?"

'He' asks with a worried look.

"Yes, that's right! Look, have confidence! …… I'll ask Master. Whose Shirayuki belong to?"

"Shirayuki is… Mine, mine!"

"That's correct, Master! I'm yours."

When I said that, 'his' vague figure became an identical to me. It's like looking in a mirror.
Light shone through the darkness. The light spread all at once and the darkness disappeared from this world.
'He'…… No, Master is staring at me. He seems to have woken up. Really, he needs a lot of attention.
But the fact that Master didn't take his real form here is what makes him my Master.
I patted the Master's head as if saying that was well done. Good boy, good boy.

"Shirayuki, I am-!"

"Okay stop there. I'll continue to ask who you belong to?"

"Eh, me? I am... Mine?"

"Fufu, you lack self-confidence. That's why you can be manipulated."

"Ugh, I'm sorry..."

He's really not interested in himself. I'm sure he doesn't even remember what he looks like in real life anymore.
It can't be helped, so I'll remember for you instead.

"Remember it, Master. You and I are one and the same. I am yours, and you are... Mine."

"... I see, I belong to Shirayuki."

"That's right Master. So? Are you going to take someone's orders from now on?"

"No, no, don't joke with me! Please give me a break! The only one who can give me orders is me... Or Shirayuki."

"Fufufu, there's no need to worry anymore..."

"!?"

I give him a light kiss, barely touching our lips.

"Even if I kiss you here, I don't feel any heat. I want a body as soon as possible."

"... S-Shirayuki. You know, during today's adventure, I had a strong desire to touch a cute girl's body or kiss..."

"Ah, that? Don't worry, Master. That's my desire. If you endure it, you'll end up wanting more, so I recommend that you take care of it in moderation."

"Wha… I don’t remember raising a child like that!?”

"Ara, you didn't know that children are beings that grow up on their own when their parents aren't watching? Fufu."

I circled behind the stunned Master and gave him a push.

"Then, please blow him away instead of me."

"Shirayuki!? There's still something I want to talk about."

"I'll see you again soon. For now, take care!"

"... Oh, I'm going!"

[Really, I wonder if I can say that the more troublesome parents are, the cuter they are?]



◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇



"Amazing, what a strength! That Sherry is being handled like a baby!"

Hearing Zelva's joyous voice, I was taken aback.
That's right, Shirayuki's body is mine. And everything I have belongs to Shirayuki.
It's terrifying to have listen to such a mob's order.

…… No, it seems that I had listened to his orders for a while. The result is 'literally' lying in front of me.

"Ugh..."

"Onee-chan! Stop it already...!"

Sherry seems to be breathing, but she lies down and doesn't move. Her blood... Isn't coming out.
Lily-chan is crying while she stands trying to protect Sherry.

I did this, right? No... I(俺) was forced to do it, right?

"I understand your strength enough. Now, come here."

I can't have him notice that I'm awake. So I turn around and walk over to Zelva.
Then I got behind Zelva and stood back.

"In this state, it's a difficult point that it only can execute monotonous orders, but if it's an overwhelmingly powerful person, it's a trivial problem. If I have this woman, I don't need Aranes or Gabor's thugs! Fuhahahaha!!"

"[Purification][Dispel]."

The black haze swaying around my neck disappeared, and a small "click" sound rang out.
Without noticing it, Zelva continued to laugh. While he's doing that, I take off her collar because it feels uncomfortable.
Lily-chan notices my change, but I gesture to her with index finger to keep quiet. It seems that Lily-chan will stay there without moving.

"Hahaha, with this power, even the kingdom, no, even that person, won't be able to beat me! On top of that, she have this beauty. It looks like it's going to be fun from now on."

As he turned around, he reached out to my chest.

"You scum, don't touch my(俺) Shirayuki with your dirty hands! [Ice Sword]!"

"What!?"

I grabbed Zelva's arm and slammed it against the desk, and at the same time sewed his hand to the desk with the [Ice Sword].
In the blink of an eye, his hands, the desk, and even his arms freeze and cannot be removed easily.

"Gyaaaaaaah!! My, my arm, aaaaaah!!"

"I can't put up with your annoying tricks again, let's stop the other one too. [Ice Sword]"

I sew the other hand with the [Ice Sword]. He's yelling about 'why' and 'the collar', but it's noisy, so let's ignore it.

"Sherry, I'm sorry. I'm healing you now. [High Recovery]."

I crouch down to heal Sherry. A faint light enveloped Sherry's body.
[Protection] may have done its job. Almost no external injuries were found, but the shock cannot be mitigated. Because of this, she may have become groggy.
After I finished recovering her, my eyes met with Lily-chan.

"... You are my Onee-chan?"

When I smiled, Lily-chan jumped into my chest.
All right. Headpat, headpat.

"Hmm... Ha! Shirayuki, is that you?"

"Yeah, that's right. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Haha, I'm used to the pain. However, what truly pained me was that I couldn't do anything to this point... But is it really okay? I've never seen that type of slave collar, but... Could it be that you are still being manipulated... Hmmm!?"

Once I realized that the desires I had for Sherry were not unknown emotions, but Shirayuki's, I was able to accept them with peace of mind and carry them out. If it's Shirayuki's emotions, then in a sense they're also my own emotions... Well, I don't want to think that my emotions are this full of desires, so it's easier to accept them as Shirayuki's emotions.
I am aware that I have a difficult personality. I also made Shirayuki endure. From now on, I will let release them moderation. Besides, I(俺)... No, I(私) don't mind kissing cute girls either.

Hmm...? Ah, I was thinking about it while kissing Sherry!

"Puha, I wouldn't do something like this if I was being manipulated, would I?"

"Ha, ha, ha..."

"Ara? If you didn't understand, let's do it again..."

"Wait, wait! I understand enough. Shirayuki isn't being manipulated!"

"Really? Then let's continue next time, shall we?"

"C-Continue..."

Let's leave aside Sherry, who's face reddened... Lily-chan!

"I'm sorry, Lily-chan, I made you feel scared."

"Yeah, I was scared! Don't do that anymore, okay?"

A beautiful Girl's upward glance! How cute! It's dangerous!
I didn't use the act of fawning someone because it doesn't look like something that Shirayuki would do, but when I was glanced in real life, my impression changed ... It's good! I'll try to use it next time.

"Yes, I won't do it again. I promise."

"Yeah, It's a promise."

I hug her. Lily-chan is so warm.
I want her as my pillow.

"Umm, onee-chan. Is that person alright?"

Lily-chan pointed at Zelva who was cursing behind us. You are so kind, Lily-chan.
It's fine, let's leave mobs like that for later.

"It's okay, it's okay, the two of you are more important than that thing."

"Ehehe."

But the sun is starting to set. It will be troublesome if I don't put an end to it soon.
I look again at the collar I was made to wear.

*********

Name: Purified %*&$ Collar of Slavery

Effect: A magic tool that completely steals the will of the person who wears it and manipulates at the will of the caster. To unlock it, you need a mana equal to or greater than the creator. It was tainted by the power of curses, but now it has been purified, and it will not be automatically equipped just by touching it.

Supplement: Current owner Shirayuki

*********

There is a display bug. I don't know why... Maybe it's because my level is low?
That black, wavy and disgusting thing was a curse. I get goosebumps just remembering it.… I was scared. I should have just purified it instead of trying to repel it off with mana from the beginning.
I am very weak against unexpected things...

Well, let's leave the difficult things for later. Now I have to hug Lily-chan and replenish my motivation! Snuggle, snuggle.

"Okay. Charge completed!"

I stand up and turn to Zelva.
Either because ignoring him worked or because his hands hurt, he didn't have the energy to scream and was breathing heavily.
How pathetic.

"Then, I'd like to hear somethings, but if I put the collar on you, It will be all mine. Do you have any last words?"

"... It was a little closer, really a little closer. Why are you getting in my way now...!"

Well, it's true, he originally planned to make the lord his slave tomorrow, right? It's annoying when you're interrupted just before what you have been working hard for bears fruit.

"Well... Even if I didn't get in your way now, I'm sure someone would get in a year."

According to official history, a player appeared a year later, and this guy's ambitions were crushed. I don't know what would happen in this world...

"However, this time your actions just happened to catch my eye. It's that simple…… Then, goodbye."

"Wai-"

[Click]

The moment I put on the collar on him, Zelva's eyes become hollow and unfocused. Ah, I used to look like this too. I can tell just by imagining it. It's not cute.

"Well, what is your name?"

"Zelva."

"How many people are in your guild?"

"74 people."

"How many people were in this building?"

"46 people."

"There were so many... Where is the merchandise?"

Let's check the important thing fast. If they are not in this city, it will be difficult.

"In the basement of this mansion."

"From where do you enter the basement?"

"From the storeroom in the back of the stairs."

"Sherry."

"Yes! Let's hurry up, Lily!"

"Eh, wait, what about onee-chan?"

"I'll head for you as soon as I can move this. Go ahead."

"Yes!"

After seeing the two of them running, I cut off the effect of [Ice Sword] and wait and see.
This sword is a [Magic Swordsman] exclusive magic, and is a [Magic Weapon] that can be created at level 40 of each attribute magic skill. Unlike the [Magic Sword], the weapon itself is unnecessary, and it's a convenient disposable magic that can be used as long as you have mana.
On top of that, each attribute has its own special effect, with fire continuing to set the opponent on fire, and ice continuing to freeze. It was originally impossible, but with my current [Grand Master], it would be possible to use [Magic Weapons] to shoot vanguard occupations skills. I want to try it someday.

After the ice sword disappeared, only the frozen arm and desk remained.
As the magic wears off and the ice melts, I come up with an idea.

"... Remove your arm from the desk."

Rip!!!

"Wah……"

Zelva ignored the frozen part that remained halfway melted and forcibly tore off his arm from the desk. Naturally, his skin was ripped and his arm is covered in blood.
It's a terrible sight that makes me want to cover my eyes, but Zelva doesn't change his expression at all, he doesn't even let out a painful voice.
Even though he was screaming like that much until a while ago... This collar is terrifying.

"[High Recovery]"

To be honest, healing this man's wounds give me a complicated feeling, but at this rate he could die, and it's not pleasant to watch.
I was the one who made him do it, though.

Even though the wound on his arm had completely healed, Zelva didn't say a word of gratitude. Well, even if I was thanked by him, It just would make me want to punch him.

Hmm, he's like a golem. The creator of that collar have a bad taste.
Now then, there's a reason why I let the two go first. If I am too late, they will be worried, so let's finish the errands quickly.

"Now... Where is your money?"

[Master, that's not a good face for a girl make...]



*Translator note: In this part from the start to this point he first refers to himself with the pronun (私) the feminine form of 'me', then he refers to himself as (俺) the masculine form.


Comments

Post a Comment