isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C023

[That day, I made a magic book]

"Fu~... Munya"

When I crawled out of the bed and looked out the window, a gentle sunlight came into my eyes.

"Morning, huh..."

While stretching, I slowly began to organize my memories.

"I took a bath as soon as I got home yesterday, ate dinner… And fell asleep, didn’t I?"

After that, in my dreams, I was talking to Shirayuki. The contents of these two days' actions were the main topic, and I guess she's still watching from inside me.
I don't want to show her my pathetic side, but before I woke up, she also told me to me enjoy it as I please.
So I think I'm going to spend my time relaxing.

"…… Hmm? ……!?"

When I looked in the mirror, my head exploded.
Let's say it differently. My hair was a mess.

"Oh, maybe it's because I fell asleep before I was able to dry it completely... It's all messy... At times like this, let's take a morning bath!"

I thought it would be easier to take a bath than to comb my hair, so I rushed into the bathroom.


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇


"Whew, it was refreshing."

Looking out the window, the sun is still rising. What time is it?
I confirm it from the system menu.

[February 14, 999 on the Epilian calendar 7:25:11]

"... It's Valentine's day! I thought so for a moment, but did it exist as well in this world? There was an event from the management... Well, that's fine. I don't have ingredients for making sweets or a kitchen. So let's just think about today's schedule."

I think I will be summoned to the guild first. I don't know the exact time, but they will probably call me before noon.
Next, Lily-chan's aptitude test. I think this will probably be over by noon, so let's change her job to 'Magician' and help her level up.
... That's right, I have to give her a magic book as a gift!

"First of all, I need parchment… Well, I want to give it to Sherry as a present, and the adventurer group will also need it, 2 ball-type for each, a total of 12 pieces. No decoration needed."

I took out the items I had purchased at the tool shop on the first day from the magic bag and lined them up on the desk.
Creating a magic book with the extra occupation [Writer] is simple.
Paper, ink, pen. You just need to prepare these three. All that's left is to write down on paper how to use the magic that was 'crammed into your head'.
As the difficulty of magic increases, higher quality paper, ink, and pens are required, but the current ones are sufficient for a low-grade magic. However, the troublesome point is the process of 'writing down how to use magic'.

You have to just write the information from your head, so it's like copying or transcribing, well it's more like writing down the answers while looking at a cheat sheet. It's a simple job, but the amount of information that you need to write is enormous. If I write it out as it is, even a low-level magic would exceed 10 pages of an A4 size notebook. A lightning attribute one would exceed 30 pages.
The reader does not need to read while understanding the contents, and if only the process of 'reading all the steps in the book' is done, the contents of the magic book will be 'crammed into the reader's head'. However, even though you don't need to understand it, it's a pain to have to read over 30 pages only for a beginner's magic.

Because of that the [Magic Language] skill is needed to compress all that information. This is also an essential skill for a [Writer] to acquire in 'WoE', and by learning this skill, is possible to summarize the information from one paragraph to a maximum of one page into a single character.
[Magic Language] was the only thing that even the [Writer] could not create, and the ways to obtain it were limited to things such as treasure chests in the depths of dungeons and drops from bosses. The magic book itself can be created even without the [Magic Language], but since that troublesome process can be shortened, it was traded at a high price until it became widely available

Also, magic books written in [Magic Language] can be read by both players and NPCs, even if they have not mastered the [Magic Language]. And the magic books from the dungeons are all written in the [Magic Language].
Therefore, magic books that did not take long to read were expensive, and magic books without the [magic language] that took time to read were cheap despite the long time it took to create them.

Sherry said that lightning magic book costs about 30 gold coins. Is this price for the former or the latter? If it is the former, it is a little more expensive than when the game just started. If it's the latter... This world is in danger.

"But it's probably the latter~, looking at the tragedy up until now..."

While I was thinking about it, 12 magic books were completed. If everything is written in [Magic Language], 21 characters for fire, water, earth, and wind. 46 characters for ice and lightning. A single piece of parchment was enough.
To be honest, the reason magic books are so expensive is because of their appearance. Even the low-level magic found in dungeons was protected by a solid and splendid cover, however although it was thick, there was only a single page inside, which leaves a disappointing feeling. On top of that, the magic book has the property of burning to ashes after reading it, so I have a feeling that it's a little waste preparing a splendid cover.

Well, if you're going to put it on a bookshelf, you need to have a nice appearance, right? Even if the magic book is so beautiful, it will burn out in the end...
It's perfectly fine as a decoration, but I don't want to get picky about how it looks if it will be used.

However, that is my feeling towards mass-produced products. It doesn't count if it's a gift. Even if I can't prepare a cover, I will at least manage to make it look a little better.
For that reason, I put a lot of mana in only the magic book that will be given to Lily-chan as a present. By doing so, the "Magic Letter" shines brightly, and even with just a single page magic book, the mystical felling is increasing.
The effect doesn't get enhanced by doing it this way, but the glittering sparkle effect makes it looks like it's overflowing with a special power. Since it's a gift, it's better if it's a little shiny and show off some luxury.

Just in case, I check if there are any problems.

*********
Name: Magic Book of Thunderball (True)

Effect: A complete Thunderball Magic Book written entirely in 'Magic Letters'. Anyone who meets the conditions can learn Thunderball by reading it.

Required skill: Lightning magic skill 3 or higher

Creator: Shirayuki
*********

"Yeah, that’s enough. …… There’s still time, so why don’t I make the skill 10 'Wave' series one by one?”


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇


"From yesterday to today, Sherry is also having a hard time…"

I heard from the butler that while I was having breakfast in my room and cleaning up, a messenger came from the guild and said, "The guild master is calling for Shirayuki-sama.".
The call came earlier than I expected. The time is... It's past eight o'clock.
Today I wore the "White Maiden" and headed to the adventurer's guild.

"Good morning, nee-san!!"

As soon as I arrived at the guild, I was greeted by her apprentices #1 and #2.

"... Good morning. You guys are energetic from early morning."

""Thank you very much!!""

Moreover, they are in sync. Since when did they become friends?
After that, I was surrounded by various people, including the group of adventurers who I helped and the women who were in captivity, and they thanked me a lot.

Each of them is charming and cute, and I couldn't hold back my 'inner desires (Shirayuki)' so I touched them all over the place.
It's funny, if I tried do it in real life, at best case I will be called a slut, maybe it's because of my ridiculously high CHR value?

"Shirayuki-san, I've been waiting for you!"

When I escaped from the group, Kururu called out to me.
Here, Kururu made one big mistake. She had come out from the reception counter in front of a starved beast.
That fluffy tail! Let me touch it!

"Kyaun! H-Hawawa..! Sh-Shirayuki-san..."

"... Ha! How charming tail you have. I reflexively stroked it."

Even while saying that, my hands continued to stroke her tail. How fluffy! It's so soft... It's a nice fur...

"Haa, you can't do that. If you stroke me like that, I'm..."

"I can't stop it.... Haa, I'm starting to want a dog. I wonder if I can't take you home..."

Kururu lies on her back and shows me her stomach. This is that thing right? She wants me to pet her right!?

"That's enough Shirayuki. She is timid, but she is an important employee of our company. It would be a problem if you took her."

When I tried to get my hands on her pose of obedience, a voice stopped me.
Appearing there was Sherry, dressed in the uniform of the Adventurer's Guild. And she is wearing glasses.
Girls with glasses are cute! But she looks a little tired. Did she didn't sleept?

"Oh, Sherry. You look cute. It suits you."

"U-Umu. Thank you.… But Shirayuki, I'm the one who called you, please don't make the staff and adventurers unable to stand as soon as you arrive. It will interfere with the work."

"Oh, ara?"

When I looked behind me, following Kururu, the women that I had touched in 'various places' were down in the floor. I don't remember making it that strong, but...

"Well, It's fine... The guild master is waiting. I'll guide you, so follow me."

"Yes."

After waving to everyone, I followed Sherry.


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇


"Guild leader, It's Sherry. I've brought Shirayuki."

"You can come in."

When I entered the guild master's room, there was a pile of documents.
Mea greets me while facing the documents. She doesn't look good either. I thought she must be tired, but my gaze was stuck on the papers in front of her.
To be precise, on the thing holding down the documents.

"It's on top...!"

Mea's chest held down the documents like a paperweight. How enviable....

"Huh?...... Ah! Mou, Shirayuki-san? I'm about to talk about something important, so please don't make this strange."

"But it seems to be so soft..."

"D-Didn't you already touched me that much yesterday?"

"That's that and this is this!"

"D-Don't say that!"

As I approached Mea, I was grabbed from behind.

"Wait Shirayuki. That's for after the work is done, at this pace the talk is going nowhere."

"…… Yeesss."

I thought that too. Oh my 'Inner desire' (Shirayuki), just because they don't reject you are really doing whatever you want. I have to do something about it...
I have to somehow to release it... Do I have to prepare something that can be used? If I was in a man's body it would be fine, but what I should do with a woman's body, and when it comes to my 'inner desires', it's not about lust, but affection... Hmm.
There are two problems with keeping Lily-chan on hand. First of all, Lily-chan is a child of this town. I can't just take her away on my own, and even if I could, that scene would be a problem. The me who is stroking a beautiful girl with the appearance of young girl... That's bad in many ways. At least it have to be a little more mature girl...

"When it's done I'll be played again!?"

"Mea, instead of worrying about such a thing, let's continue the talk."

"Such a thing!? Uu, I understand..."

Without thinking too much, Mea, Sherry, and I sat down on the reception sofa. Mea and Sherry face to face with me. It can't be helped that my gaze is going to Mea's chest, but let's listen to her story for now.
Mea must have noticed my gaze, but she seems to have cleared her throat and switched.

"First of all, thank you very much for saving me and Sherry, as well as the adventurers and residents of the city, from this life-threatening crisis."

Mea and Sherry stood up and deeply bowed. As expected, even my 'inner desires' didn't seem to go wild in this state. She's very docile for now.
I wish you were always like this. Well, I'm enjoying myself a little too.

"You're welcome. For me personally, it was a profitable thing."

"I appreciate you saying that. By the way, I heard that Shirayuki-san just registered with the guild. You rank seems to be E, as a reward for your success this time, let's change your rank to B-"

"No, thank you."

"Eh… Eh!?"

I didn't like such a sudden promotion, so I'm going to refuse. It's fun to raise things like this little by little. …… But there will be Terror Kong and other things from now on, so it doesn’t seem like a single step. It makes me feel down.

"That's why I told you. If it's Shirayuki, she'll refuse."

"B-but, if you think about her success this time, and she is stronger than Sherry. So naturally at least she would be a rank C, which is the same as Sherry.”

"I don't need that."

"T-that's right. But Shirayuki, it's definitely a great achievement that you blew up the orc settlement. I'll raise your rank to D. Do you mind?"

"That's enough."

"D-Don't say that... This is the only thing I can give you... The only thing left is..."

Mea lowered her gaze. On her own body.
It looks like the serious guild master mode is over. Mea is the kind of person whose mask easily comes off.…… Well, I might be the one who took it off.

"Of course I'll take that."

"Hou!"

"I want you to make a letter of introduction for a school in the royal capital."

"Heh? A letter of introduction?"

"Yeah... Ara, Sherry didn't you said anything?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. There were too many matters to deal with, so I forgot. Mea, let me introduce her to you again. Shirayuki is a genius who will revolutionize the magic industry. She was able to make a child with no talent for magic use magic in a short period of time, was able to use the magic of the attribute that was said to be unsuitable for the vanguard occupation."

"Huh? Eh? ...... Eeeeeee!?"

Mea looked at Sherry and me alternately surprised and panicked. Is this person really a guild master? She is only showing her unreliable places until now. Her chest is at master level though.

No way, did she use that chest to become a guild master! ?
... Nope, I can't see her as such a schemer. For better or worse, this person is naive.

"It could be hard believe it, but seems like it would be quicker to demonstrate it.... [Fireball]."

A fireball is created in Sherry's hands. It draws a perfect circle, and sparks sparkle around it.

"Ara, you're keeping a beautiful sphere. It's a lot different from yesterday."

"Ah, I practiced at the guild's training grounds to take a breather. Using Shirayuki's magic as a reference, I was able to do well. This morning my skill became level 3."

"Congratulations. You did a great job, Sherry."

Returning the [fireball] to mana, Sherry raised the corners of her mouth happily. Oh, how cute!
Mea kept her gaze fixed at the position where the 'Fireball' was, stunned.
That's right, since it's a good timing, should I give her this?

"Sherry, please read this."

"Hmm, a parchment?"

I took out the 'parchment' from the magic bag and Sherry began to read it without questioning. And within seconds the parchment burned to ash.

"Wha... That was magic book!? What's more, I understood it in a matter of seconds! Shirayuki, where did you get that?"

"Hey, hey, Sherry? That magic book, aren't it written all in [Magic Language]? To be able to fit that all in a single sheet of parchment, it's like a dungeon made one!? But it looked like just like a normal parchment..."

"I made it this morning. Please excuse the poor appearance."

""Eeeeeeeeeee!!!?""

[Since Master seems to be having a serious talk, I will endure.]

Comments

Post a Comment