21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C007

Chapter 007

‎

"These are both skills I've never heard of before. Do you know how to use them?"

‎

"Yes, I can pretty much figure them out."

‎

I was given two skills. They were [Dress-up doll] and [Female body], which I don't think are combat skills.

‎

"[Female body] is a sub-type of [female form] or [male form]. Can you tell me what it does?"

‎

"[Female body] seems to turn you into a woman when used, and it seems you can change back to normal."

‎

After receiving the skill and checking the status, you can instantly understand how to use it. So I told the attendant what came to mind.

‎

"I've never heard of being able to change back to normal. I guess it will be registered as a new type. I've never heard of [dress-up doll] either, what is its effect?"

‎

"It's a skill that allows you to summon a doll and if you dress it in clothes and equipment, you can change your outfit instantly. It seems that I can summon up to two dolls."

‎

As someone who was asked by God-sama to conquer a dungeon, I thought I would be able to obtain skills that would be useful in combat. However, what I actually obtained was female body and dress-up. I wonder what God-sama was thinking when it chose this skill.

‎

"It doesn't seem to be particularly dangerous. Could you try using the skill?"

‎

"Then I'll use the [Dress-up Doll]."

‎

When I thought of the skill, a life-sized mannequin appeared in front of me. It seems that I can change clothes by dressing it up.

‎

"It has the additional skills of cleaning and repair. Clothes and equipment worn on it will be automatically cleaned and repaired."

‎

"That's convenient. Could you try using the Dress-up ability?"

‎

I tried to see if I could use it even though I didn't have any clothes on, and found that it could be used. However, I'm a little hesitant to use it here and now.

‎

"What's wrong? Can't you use it?"

‎

"No, I can use it, but if the [dress-up doll] isn't wearing anything, it seems to become completely naked the moment I use the ability..."

‎

It would be really bad for a middle school boy in the midst of puberty to be completely naked in a room alone with a woman estimated to be in her late twenties. I'd definitely be in a position where no one wouldn't be able to complain if the police were called.

‎

"That's not good. There are security cameras here, so let's move to another location. Also, I think it'd be the best if your mother was there."

‎

The attendant blushed and she quickly left the room. I followed her to the room where my family was waiting.

‎

"Yu, good work. What skills were you given?"

‎

As soon as I entered the room, my father asked me a question. I didn't know if I should answer, so I looked at the woman, who silently nodded. I guess that meant I could answer.

‎

"I was given two skills. They were a [dress-up doll] and [female body]."

‎

"""Huh?"""

‎

The confused voices of my father, mother, and Mai overlapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...