21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C049

Chapter 049

‎

"I'm Tanaka, the guild leader here."

‎

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ozora from the THK programming department."

‎

"Nice to meet you, I'm Takimoto Yu."

‎

After introducing myself, I take the business card he hands me. I didn't make any business cards, so I don't even have a business card holder. I decide to talk while holding it in my hand.

‎

"I heard that you've been getting a lot of inquiries about me..."

‎

"Yes, quite a few. From talent agencies, streaming agencies, and explorer clans."

‎

A clan is like a large party. Some of them have offices and are like a company.

‎

"I'm not interested in the entertainment industry, and I don't intend to do dungeon streaming. Also, I'm planning on working solo at the moment, so I won't join a clan."

‎

Joining the entertainment industry is out of the question, and I won't be streaming because I'll be transformed into a spirit fox. For the same reason, I don't intend to join a clan or party. I'll probably join a party in the future, but I'll probably end up teaming with the army.

‎

I have a broken skill that allows me to sleep safely in the dungeon, and there are no restrictions on bringing in supplies or taking home loot. I can't feel safe without the protection of the country.

‎

"As a guild, we're happy that he's devoted to his work as an explorer. However, skill-wise, I think he's the perfect candidate for the entertainment industry."

‎

"I thought he'd look good on TV, but are his skills suitable for the entertainment industry?"

‎

The guild leader seems to know my skills. Since the military is checking everyone's status, it must be digitized. Since the guild is a military organization, it's not surprising that they can view it.

‎

"Indeed, now that you mention it, it's a useful skill for entering the entertainment industry..."

‎

In addition to being able to act as both a man and a woman with [female body], I can change costumes in an instant. It would make for an interesting performance if used on stage or in a concert.

‎

"I'd like to hear about it, if you don't mind."

‎

Ozora looks at Tanaka with expectant eyes, but Tanaka looks at me in silence. I guess it's up to me to decide whether to say it or not.

‎

"Well, that's a secret. I know it's a bother for THK, but I'd like to ask that you not answer any inquiries about me because it's personal information."

‎

"It's a bit disappointing, but let's go with that. If you entered the entertainment industry, I would have liked to ask you to appear. It's not often that you get such a big response."

‎

I said goodbye to the two of them and left the room. I walked back the way I was guided and returned to the guild reception desk.

‎

"Ah, here he is!"

‎

"I'd like to talk for a bit, is that okay?"

‎

As soon as I appeared, the people near the reception desk came over to me. I reflexively turned around and tried to leave.

‎

"Wait! Please join our clan!"

‎

"No, no, you should be a model!"

‎

"You're interested in being an idol, aren't you? Let's debut with us!"

‎

The people who kept following me even after I left the guild were apparently doing so to scout me. I found out later that they had secretly taken a picture of me when I came to the guild and spread it around.

‎

The guys saw this and lay in wait to scout me, then rushed towards me after the discussion was over, and that's how this chase began.

‎

I couldn't just go home like this with these people behind me. Now, how was I going to get rid of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...