21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C011

Chapter 011

‎

The next morning, I wake up at the usual time and do some stretching exercises and jogging. This is my daily routine because I think that flexibility and stamina will be useful no matter what skills I gain.

‎

I was expecting to gain a close-combat skill that makes use of my strength, but turned out to be a non-combat skill. I didn't show it on my face, but I was honestly surprised.

‎

Even so, I can predict how the [dress-up doll] can be used. I can instantly change my equipment, so I'm sure I can fight with a one-handed sword, then suddenly switch to a greatsword to attack.

‎

I can prepare a variety of weapons and use them depending on the situation. The strength needed to use them is provided by Hercules Syndrome. I think that's the scenario God-sama prepared for me.

‎

I don't know about the [female body], but maybe one person can only implement two dress-up dolls. So maybe they made the female body so that four dress-up dolls can be used to increase the number.

‎

If I could meet the person in charge here that the goddess I met when I was reincarnated mentioned, I might be able to find out more about that, but unfortunately, I don't have any hope of finding them at the moment.

‎

After jogging, I went to the dressing room to take a shower. I threw the tracksuit and underwear I was wearing into the washing machine and took a shower. I dried my body and changed into my normal clothes.

‎

"Good morning, Yu. You were up late last night, but you're up early."

‎

"Good morning, Mom. I'm a little sleepy, but I don't want to disrupt my daily routine."

‎

I sat at the dining table and ate all the toast, fried egg, and sausages that Mom had made for me. In my previous life, I lived an irregular life, so in this life I want to live a regular life.

‎

"Good morning, Mom, Yu. Good, you're both healthy."

‎

When Dad woke up, he gave Mom and me a hug. This was a regular morning event, and it served as both a health check using Dad's skills and skinship.

‎

"Mom said she was going shopping. What will Yu do? Are you going with her?"

‎

"Dad, they're going to buy women's underwear with me? Then how about if Dad goes with together?"

‎

I know she's shopping for me, but it takes a lot of courage for a middle school boy to go into the women's underwear section.

‎

"Oh, I wonder if Dad will carry the bags?"

‎

"Sorry, give me a break."

‎

Mom didn't pursue Dad, who realized he was at a disadvantage and ran away. She probably thought it would be cruel to take Dad to the women's underwear section.

‎

After that, Mom took Mai, who woke up late, and went shopping in a taxi. Dad read his latest thesis and holed himself up in his study. I couldn't go out because of Mom's orders, so I practiced Japanese dance on my own and tried and tested the abilities of [dress-up doll].

‎

I thought that if I could register backpacks and bags to a dress-up doll, I could use them as pseudo-item boxes, but that was a naive idea.

‎

Backpacks and bags were not registered with the dolls, so even if you put them on and activated the doll, all it did was change the clothes.

‎

Mom and Mai loaded up a mountain of luggage into the car and headed home. So Dad and I ended up bringing them into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...