21/10/2025

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C047

Chapter 047

‎

The next day, I went to school with Mai and noticed that many students were whispering to each other. I'm aware that I always attract attention, but today it feels like there's more than usual.

‎

"It must be because of the news that Onii-chan has reached the ninth floor and last night's broadcast. It's only natural, since there aren't many people who are good-looking, skilled, and have a good personality!"

‎

Mai hugged my arm as if to show off to everyone around her. At that moment, I felt the envious and jealous looks from the women and jealous and hateful looks from the men grow stronger.

‎

Mai is not only cute, but she is also growing more feminine, and when she hugs me, her soft touch eats away at my reason. I don't think I'll give in to desire, but the mental strength needed to maintain my reason is increasing day by day.

‎

"Good morning, Onii-san. I watched last night's broadcast."

‎

"Good morning. Dungeon exploration is tough, isn't it?"

‎

While we were talking, Mai's two friends joined in. I walked while telling the three of them what happened after that.

‎

"You're beautiful, and you might get into trouble again, so do you want to film?"

‎

"Mai, aren't you mistaken in calling your big brother beautiful? Now, be careful of cars today too."

‎

I left Mai and the others and headed to middle school. I can't leave a record because I can turn into a spirit fox. If I stop filming at that point, it will make me suspicious, so I can't use it.

‎

If filming becomes a condition for dungeon exploration, it could be troublesome. There was a story with a similar setting in a novel I read in my previous life. It's not impossible that it could happen in this world.

‎

"Well, there's nothing I can do even if I worry about it, so I'll think about it when it happens."

‎

I changed my mindset. The midterm exams are coming up soon, so I have to concentrate on studying. If I let my guard down and end up failing, I'll be in big trouble.

‎

"... Yes, that's all for today's lesson. I wonder if you'll go into the dungeon tomorrow?"

‎

"Yes, I need to earn money because I want weapons."

‎

Today is Saturday, so the class ended early. I chatted with the teacher while getting ready to go home. It seems she hadn't watched last night's broadcast, so I was relieved that the topic didn't come up.

‎

Just as I was about to leave, my smartphone vibrated. When I checked after informing the teacher, it was from the 2222 Dungeon guild.

‎

"Yes, this is Takimoto... Oh, well, please tell THK that I'm declining all offers."

‎

I hung up the phone and put my smartphone away. I sighed, getting a headache as Mai's words became reality.

‎

"You seem serious, but what's wrong? I heard something about THK."

‎

"I got into trouble while exploring a dungeon, and THK picked up on it. It was related to that. Well then, excuse me."

‎

I don't want to tell the teacher, who showed a hint to be a fangirl, that I've been contacted by many talent agencies. As a teacher, I'm sure she would protect her students' personal information, but I'd be devastated if she spread the word.

‎

I abruptly cut the conversation off and left the classroom. However, the conversation didn't end there. Just as I got home, my phone rang again, and the call showed that it was from the 2222 Dungeon Guild.

‎

"I'm sorry for bothering you so much. Apparently, THK has been getting a lot of inquiries from not only talent agencies but also viewers asking, 'Who is that girl?' Someone from THK would like to meet you tomorrow."

‎

"Okay, I understand. Where should we go?"

‎

We then decided on a time and place to meet and hung up. I regretted not refusing to allow the use of my video if it would end up like this, but it was too late now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life of a Reincarnated Explorer (ENG) C069

Chapter 069 ‎ After eating and taking a leisurely bath, I went to bed. I set my alarm to go off at seven in the morning and went to bed. ‎ I...