isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C008

 [That day, My Purpose was Decided]

When I(俺)*¹ entered society, I was alone. Being estranged from my parents and living alone. No close friends or a lover. I didn't have any particular hobbies, and immediately got a job at a major company after graduating from university.
Luckily, my head seemed to be good, and I was able to understand and complete my work without any problems. Only about the human relationship part that I didn't understand that much.
I didn't had any hobbies to spend money, and I was just accumulating money to live. Without no purpose or goals, I was working only to continue living.

In the middle of that situation, the me who didn't know how to use the excess money that i had, put my hands in gambling. Well, although I described it like that, it was just the lottery.
Then, Perhaps It was fate or some other reason like that, I won the lottery, and a lot of money rolled to my lap. If I could just became carried away and drown in luxury, I might have taken a different path than the one that I toke, but... The past me was just perplexed. Even before that moment, I had no way to use my excess money, but now there was even more money than I could spend with some little extravagance at my hands.
So I quit the company. Because there was not a reason to continue working. And because if I gained even more money again, I would just feel troubled thinking about what to do with it, so I also pulled out of my hand from gambling.

Then, a few months passed by, and while I was searching for a new hobby, a certain advertisement caught my eye. It was an advertisement for the full-dive MMORPG "World of Epilogue".
When I was a child i was hooked in games, but at some point i stopped of playing them. I wonder what was the reason? I already forgot it.
But what really caught my attention, was this sentence.

[By paying, you can freely change the gender, the voice, physique, and to even the smallest details of your avatar!]
 
I wasn't interested in other people, but I was even less interested in myself. And although I have some interest in the opposite sex, I was also impatient that I had never been attached to that thought.
I can throw off this irrelevant shell(body) and create my own ideal opposite sex. To that fact, my heart was deeply moved.
 
I took action immediately. I bought everything I needed to play the game. Now let's start creating an avatar! Although I was enthusiastic about it, but I could not imagine how an opposite sex that could move my heart looked.
I was at a loss. In the first place, what kind of existence is an opposite sex would make me interested? I had to start out from there.
I didn't put any limits to what search for. From ages ranging from 10s to 20s and even 30s years. I bought all kinds of female arts, books and videos in various genres, such as domestic idol photo books, overseas famous photo books, image videos, and even game character setting books.
I read through everything, looked back over and over again, observed, made a note of the parts and gestures that I thought were the best, and started the game.
 
Then, I paid so that I could change all the possible features, and started making the avatar.
All necessary parts are noted in the memo. It didn't take long to create it.
 
"I made it!......?"
 
 There was a strange thing there.

"...What is this? Is it really a woman?... No, is it even human in the first place?... As a living being it don't have something wrong with it?"

No matter from what angle you use to evaluate it, it was a malformed creature.

"Ugh… Delete!"
 
To the first artwork that I made my life be a malformed creature... I created it with a strange sense of confidence that I didn't know from where it came, but it seems that I have no sense of aesthetics. Because until now I didn't have an interest with the creature called "woman", I didn't understand what a well proportioned body form was.
 
"So it is impossible to create an ideal while being ignorant....... I have to start from practice."
 
Next, based on the collected materials, I decided to create the best 5 for each genre and age range. I decided to create multiple avatars by imitating each type of woman and accumulate experience.
After finishing of making the best 5 models, I stored and arranged them in a list. This was an item for temporarily saving created avatars information. Of course, I increased the list to the limit by paying.
When I looked at the avatars that I made again, there were various women lined up, from beautiful girls to beautiful women.
 
Every woman had something that I thought that was good in some way. At that time I didn't know what exactly was good about them, but in these women there were something that made feel attracted to.
Even the if it was about the [Opposite Sex] that I hadn't been interested in until now, I felt a little bit emotional when they lined up in front of me. ……It's was a big difference from that malformed creature that was made from only aligned random parts.
Should I have kept that thing as a reference material as well? No, that would cause a lot of mental damage to me. My heart wouldn't last long if had left that thing there.

After that, I made avatars and fixed them, then remade them again and fixed them again and repeated that process again and again. Other than eating and going to the toilet, I was always involved in avatar creation the entire time.
Maybe I became a little crazy at that time. In the end, I experienced for the first time what three days without sleep felt like, and when finally [She] was completed, I wonder if I was able to keep my sanity.
Once I saw the completed [She] I felt that it would be impossible to create her from scratch again. After all, some part of me became crazy at that time.

"I done it... Ah, how touching. You're the woman I have been looking for. How beautiful you are!  You're like a goddess! ……No, words like that aren't enough to describe her. How I hate my lack of vocabulary! But... That's right."
 
The female avatars so beautiful that look like they popped out of a photobook, more than a hundred of prototypes were made in the process of creating her, I checked all of them one by one, down to the details, and looked at [She] again.
 
"...As expected, my daughter is the cutest one."(yahari, uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii na.)
 
I deleted all the avatars except [She]. I didn't really think about her voice, but when I saw her figure, I decided easily.
I started the game, and It all began with deciding on a name for [She]. But her name was already been decided from the time that I decided that [She] was the perfect one.
 
"You are the world's most beautiful and the world's cutest one. Your name is Shirayuki.... Hmmm, kanji is no good?... Kanji isn't allowed even if you paying!... Oh my God, it can't be helped. Your name is Shirayuki. Please take care of me from now on."*²
 
As a side note, when the Far East region was added in a later version of the game, the use of kanji characters was allowed in the character naming, and I almost snapped.
However, since "Shirayuki'' was already "Shirayuki'' at that point, I had no intention of changing it.
 
After starting the game as [She]... As Shirayuki, I felt like the world was finally became colored. As a result, towards the others people who I had not even a drop of interest……Although they were just avatars, I have come to feel the emotions like if they were whether it is cute or not instead of my usual inorganic feeling towards them.
Well, there was no doubt that my Shirayuki is the cutest one. Now that I understand Shirayuki's cuteness, I've became able to understand others peoples cute parts... Perhaps that was what happened.

After that, in order to make Shirayuki's cuteness shine, I first polished from her appearance. I decorated her with equipments that I liked the most and dressed her up, but something was missing. No, more precisely, some parts were getting in the way.
Yes, "I(俺)" was in the way. The existence of "me(俺)" was getting in the way of making Shirayuki shine. No matter how much she looked good on the outside, if she had "me(俺)" on the inside, even her good parts will look bad. 

"I(俺)" who thought so, decided to put on a mask called Shirayuki. What Shirayuki thinks, what she thought, what she feels while she lives. While I was thinking about it, my language and way of thinking naturally switched to someone else.
From that day on, "I(俺)" became "I(私)". And "I(私)" was born.
 
From there, I always aimed for the best cuteness. Sometimes there were slumps and stagnation, but "I(私)" began to make friends with whom I could share my joys and sorrows.
For some reason, when everyone sees me for the first time, they compliment me on how beautiful I am. But they were wrong! I'm unquestionably pretty, but I am cuter in first place and prettier in second.
But I felt kind of wrong to say that myself. So reluctantly, I praised other people's cute parts in order to guide everyone attention. Of course I was being honest. To spread the cuteness around, I started to help others peoples dress up.
While doing so, as if they understood my heartstrings, everyone started to call me cute. That made me very happy.
Haruto, Misha, Miki, Saki, and many more... My irreplaceable friends.
Even though I was surrounded by many people, as expected Shirayuki was still the cutest one.


Everyone looks at "me(私)" and says I'm cute.
 
Everyone compliments "me(私)".
 
Since when? That I started to feel that not "me(私)" but [She] that was by my side?
That I started to became restless when [She] wasn't by my side.
That the real world without [She] began to look like an empty monotone world.
 "I(私)" could no longer imagine a world without [She].
 
What will happen to [She] when is the time to "me(私)" to die?
 
What will happen to "me(私)" when [She] dies?
 
 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇



I can see an unfamiliar ceiling.

"A dream about Shirayuk, huh. Ahh, the Shirayuki in my dreams is also cute after all..."

When I got up, I saw my own reflection in the mirror. A white transparent babydoll. I'm wearing underwear, but it's thin, so it's a little chilly.
The innerwear and the leather equipment were scattered in front of the mirror. After looking at the me reflected in the mirror, I remember of making a little fashion show yesterday.
I didn't have that much to wear, so I increased the variations by changing my poses. The destructive power of my leather-equipped buttocks was amazing. I felt a different kind of sex appeal than the babydoll, and I couldn't contain my excitement for a while.
The innerwear only without underwear was also dangerous. It was dangerous at a level where my vocabulary was also in danger. …… I was so excited that I had to wash my body again, including the underwear.

The cool-looking butler uncle at the hotel called me to let me know dinner was ready, but I ended up talking with him using only the babydoll. The uncle was frozen for even more time than when I came to the hotel, so I finally realized what I was wearing.
It was careless of me, but on top of complimenting my cuteness, he said that he would give me these clothes, so I gratefully received them. Or rather, the joy of being praised made my shame fly away. I'm a simple person, even if I do say so myself.

I was thinking about it before I went to bed, but what I should do now? That dream is the origin point of "I(私)". After all, Shirayuki is the origin point of both "I(俺)'' and "I(私)''.
Just like a world without Shirayuki doesn't have color to me, I can't imagine a world without Shirayuki. Right now I'm Shirayuki, but originally Shirayuki was [She].

The thing I want the most right now is. ……Hmm, Its Shirayuki.
I am now... No. I am always wanting Shirayuki.
With that in mind... yeah, I've decided my purpose.

"...Let's create Shirayuki in this world as well."

Now, when I said what I want to do, I could feel it sinking into me.
I really love Shirayuki.

"I want to hug Shirayuki as hard as I can. I want to love her a lot! Kiss her a lot! Flirt with her a lot!!!"

I declared my own desires as they are. I've got enough high spirit. Now let's write what Is necessary to achieve that goal on the parchment that I bought yesterday.

**********

☆ Goal ☆ Hug Shirayuki

☆ Task ☆ Creation of a special-class homunculus

☆Necessary materials☆

①: Supreme dragon's magic core

②:Jewelry Gem Juice

③: The Petals of an alraune

④: The Heavenly Grail

⑤: Vlad's Blood

⑥: Shirayuki's biological data

⑦: An empty shell of an spirit



☆Required Production Skills☆

Alchemy skill 73

Compound skill 58

Blacksmithing skill 48



☆ Special notes ☆

Have to be created with only high quality products

**********

"It's about this. ①, ② and ⑤ are about the subjugation of monsters. These can be achieved eventually if I use the areas around this kingdom as my base."

The number ① the Supreme dragon is a hidden boss from the early stages of the game. With my current status, I am no match for him, but if I continue to work around the kingdom, I will be able to defeat it In time... I should be able to.
The number ② Jewelry Gem Juice is a rare drop from a special slime. If i remember correctly, It should spawn in a deep layer of a dungeon near this kingdom.
The number ⑤ Vlad's Blood is literally a blood mass from a vampire. There must have been several of them in the vicinity of the kingdom. I'll be using your guys lives for Shirayuki. Be honored for it.

"If I can enter the academy in the royal capital, it will save time in obtaining the numbers ③, ④ and ⑦. In particular, number ④ is created with production-type skills, and it is essential to enter the academy in order to improve their levels."

I still have to think about how to enter the academy. Today is February 13th. It will be enough time for the entrance exam in mid-March.

"It goes without saying anything about the number ⑥. My hair is enough for it."

…… I wonder what to put in if hair was not enough. Like, how about nails? Do saliva works?……
L-Lov○ Juice or something like will work?
Well, if It's just about that part, if I make a research around the academy, I'll know about it. Probably.

"The Special notes are the most important part. Incompleteness, imperfections and compromises are not allowed for Shirayuki's body. I'll make it perfect."

My purpose was been decided. Now I have to just start moving.

[...The me who do my best, Is so wonderful and so cute.]




*¹Translator note: ore(俺) is a male form of watashi(私) a female/neutral(polite) form that the speaker could use to refer to himself.
 
*²Translator note: The first Shirayuki was written as (白雪) that means white snow, the second one is written as (シラユキ) that is directly read as Shirayuki. Both of them is read as Shirayuki but only the first one have kanji on it.


Comments

  1. Anonymous9/1/23 09:55

    It's a bit late saying this, but I think that 娘 should probably be read as "ko" here. While "musume" is technically the correct reading, in recent years, it has also been read as "ko", such as with 男の娘 (otokonoko) and whatnot. In the case of this novel's title, "musume" is perfectly fine, but I feel like it doesn't flow as well as "ko", though in the end, it's my personal opinion. Feel free to ignore this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment