isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C014

Let's check... Almost 20k characters... Yep that explains why It was still day when I started, and now is time to sleep.

[That day, The Orc Settlement was Destroyed]

We made our way slowly through a myriad of orcs. Even if there are is nearly 100 orcs here, it doesn't mean that 100 bodies are lined up in front of us. However, because the elite orcs had disappeared, they were in a hurry moving around.
It was impossible to cross the square without touching them in that state. Therefore, although it will be a detour, we will pass through the quiet outer walls and head to our destination.

Ah, if this was the case, I should have set fire to the livestock shed that we were in just now. Anyway, this village, I will burn down it in the end...
But if I did that, the little brother that will be in danger next? I'm glad I didn't take the easy way!

Proceeding while checking that they were following me, we somehow managed to reach the destination, the butchering hut before the effect time of the magic expired.
There doesn't appear to be a guard.

The butchering hut is made of wood, the floor inside, the walls, and the ceiling. … were dyed blood red. It must have continued to absorb the blood of the creatures that have been killed inside. It feels like the blood smell was sticking to it.
I honestly don't want to stay long.

As expected, a boy was being hanged inside. Of course he's wearing nothing. His face was painted with despair, and there were traces of dried tears.
To be honest, it's a nice picture, so if I had time, I could just continue to look at him. That shrunken part, is it okay to poke it?

When I was lost in thought in front of the boy, both of my hands were clasped as if to urge me.
…… Speaking of which, both of my hands were blocked. That was a blind spot.

I Put up a [Air Wall] at the entrance and dispel the perception blocking magic. The boy screamed at us who suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Waa!? Where did you guys come from... Ah, nee-chan! You were safe!"

"You idiot! Your voice is loud! The orcs will come here!"

"Both of you are noisy. Shirayuki-san, I'm sorry. I will retrain these guys when we return."

"Fufufu, it's much better than not feeling well."

The sibling fight was funny, but since we are short on time, I cut the rope with wind magic without any declaration. The little brother who falls flashily into the ground. Fufu, cute.
When I used [Observe] in the group of adventurers, the littlebrother and the woman who seems to be the party leader were swordsmens, so I give them both the orc steel swords I received from the elite orcs.

"Since you two looks like are swordsmens, I will give you two these. Since it was used by an elite orc, I guarantee the quality.”

"Are you sure? Thank you!"

"For the hunter-like lady over there, I'll give you this steel dagger."

"That helps a lot!"

"I think it's the worst place to be but, except for Sherry-chan, please wait here. If an orc comes in, please protect Lily-chan. Sherry-chan, please follow me. I don't have time to get a subjugation proof. So I want you to see me while I defeat them."

"Haha, I understand"

"Understood, Shirayuki-san. We all will protect this child!"

"Eh, Shirayuki-san, that one?"

The little brother is surprised. I wonder what "that one" refers to. I wonder if it's already rumored that I'm cute and strong.

"That's right. That strong and cool person who blew away Gabor!"

"Even though you have such thin arms… Shirayuki-san is amazing!"

It was somehow different from what I thought, but it's definitely a compliment, so let's accept it. I wave my hands lightly.

"Onee-chan, please take care!"

"I'm going now. Lily-chan be good girl and wait for me here."

"Yeah, I'm waiting!"

She's so cute~. Head pat Head pat.

"Now then, I will be counting with you guys."

Taking Sherry-chan with me, I released the [Air Wall] and went out of the butchering hut. The hustle and bustle of the Orcs began to be heard, and they could be seen gathering in the central square.
In the center of the plaza, there was a giant object that seemed to be an orc, and the orcs were gathered around it.
Perhaps they were planning to take prisoners and eat then after the elite orcs made some 'Urgh, just kill me!' events ? Orcs are omnivores, but human meat may be a treat for them.
Orc meat is good food for humans as well. In a sense, humans in this world may be cannibalizing through orcs, right?

In the plaza, in addition to normal-sized individuals, I can also see half-sized orcs here and there. They seems to be orc's childs. That being said, there is no change in what I am going to do now.
Before anyone notices, he who strikes first wins.

"[Earth Wall] [Ice Wall]"

The wall-type is literally a magic that creates a wall with things of that determined attribute. The required skill level is 40. The more magical power you put into it, the higher its height, hardness, and reflective effect.
With [Earth Wall], the butchering hut is first surrounded by stones, and the front, back, and sides entrances are being blocked by it.
Depending on the caster's status and mental image, [Earth Wall] can summon a wide range of objects, from gravel to bedrock. This time, I made it out of stone with the possibility of breaking it later.

The [Ice Wall] encloses me and Sherry-chan from a distance of about 3 meters. It freezes everything it touches and keeps them away from it.
It's a little chilly, but there is a hot water bottle is next to me, and I've increased the transparency so I can observe the surroundings. Water would have been fine, but ice is more difficult, so I chose it mostly for appearance.

Both wall magics are about 4 meters high. An orc that is only two meters tall at most would not be able to climb them.

The orcs in the plaza noticed the wall that suddenly appeared, they found us and let out a roar. The small orcs hides behind the big orcs. Even if it is a child, the opponent is a monster. I will not give them mercy.

"Then now, I'll show you my ability so that Sherry-chan can watch the dark guild subjugation with peace of mind."

“Haha, even with these wall magics alone, your reliability has increased considerably. ...But it's a little chilly, isn't it?"

"Then, let's cuddle together to warm up."

"U-Umu."

I hug Sherry-chan. She's warm.

Well, I'm ready.
Let's do it flashy!

"[Dual Magic] [Explosion]!"

I shot the 'Combination Magic [Dual Magic]' of flame and wind attributes toward the square.
In the instant when the center of the plaza shone, all the orcs in the plaza were swallowed up by explosive flames with a roaring sound.
As a result, pieces of charred meat scatter around. Some of them hit the ice wall and made a 'Splat' sound. A faint-hearted person might faint if they saw that.

Hmm, the pieces of meat are disgusting. Well they weren't raw, but burnt.*
There was no such gore scenes in the game, so it feels fresh. Well far from being fresh, their disposal it's already a confirmed decision.

"Combination Magic [Dual Magic]" is a skill of the high-end rank occupation "Sage".
[Zex Lance] uses 6 types of magic in parallel, so the effect is an addition, but "Combination Magic [Dual Magic]" uses 2 types of attribute magic at the same time, so the effect is doubled and then squared. So It's powerful magic.
It consumes a lot of MP, but with my current recovery rates, there's no problem.

The plaza had lost its original shape and had become a tragic scene that is hard to see.
The object in the center has melted into a bizarre shape, scattered fragments, and human-shaped black soot can be seen everywhere from the hypocenter of the explosion.
There are no survivors among the orcs in the square. It looks that I properly killed them with one hit. No matter how much the opponent is a monster and I will kill them without mercy... I don't have a hobby of meaninglessly inflicting pain on them without letting them die.

Sherry-chan was at a loss for words. I feel like her hands are shaking too. Oh, don't tell me...

"Sherry-chan, please rest assured. As expected, I will not use this magic in the city."

As expected, if I use this in the city, it will cause damage to unrelated people, it will be difficult to clean up afterwards, I will get hostages involved, and above all, I will not get any reward.

"... Huh? Ah, that's right. Yes, it's fine."

Huh? Sherry-chan, her mind seems to have gone in a trip, she don't seem to be okay.…… Let's touch her.

*squeeze*

"Hyaa!"

"Hey hey, woah, how soft."

"Hey, Shirayuki, ahn!”

Shee turned to me, so I let go of her butt. It's a pity. Let me touch it again later.

"You was kind of absent-minded. Are you okay?"

"Huh? Ah, uhm. Um... I've never seen that magic before, and it's even ridiculously powerful, so I was dazed."

Also, could it be that Sherry-chan... Was she overwhelmed?
Compared to the real [Dual Magic] by a Level Max "Sage", it was just at a plaything level... But from the perspective of someone like Sherry-chan, even that level is astonishing.
……After all, the NPCs magic technology is completely useless if the player is not involved.
Sherry's opinion will be helpful in the future as well. Let's get along and talk a lot. And let me touch her.

…… Wait, since when I was a such lustful demon?

"Is that so? By the way, the orcs were gathered in the center of the village, so I was able to eliminate them in one go, but there is some left. However, it seems that they were surprised by the explosion just now and scattered. Should I ask the guild to clean it up later?"

"That's right. It seems that about 80 orcs were blown away by the explosion, so it will be difficult for them to maintain this settlement. Just in case, it would be better to destroy the buildings so that they will not be reused."

"In that case, it would be a waste of time to break them down one by one, when we leave, should I blow them all together?"

"Ah, take it easy, please..."

Looking at the map, it seems that most of the orcs' reactions have moved away from the settlement.
After confirming that there are no orcs nearby, remove the two types of walls. Ice melted into water, and stone crumbled into gravel.

"Everyone~ it's over~."

When I called out, Lily-chan jumped over to me. How cute! I hugged her.

"Sniff sniff, Onee-chan why you smell burnt?"

"Because I burned a lot of them. It's Lily-chan is too young to see, so don't look around too much, okay?"

"Got it! I will be only watching onee-chan!"

C-Cute!!! Ah, I want to take this child home with me!
Then the boy came out first. Ah, he is properly wrapping a cloth around his waist. …How disappointing.
Then the other members also came out.

"T-there was an amazing sound, did Shirayuki-san do it? Uwah, they are in pieces..."

"A real magician is amazing..."

"Hie~... I wonder if I can reach this area someday..."

Everyone had the same face as Sherry-chan earlier. Hmm, I'm going to blow this settlement even further with a bang after this, I wonder if someone will faint. Well, they will be fine!

"Oh, that hut is..."

"Huh? ...Ah, our equipment is there!"

It seems that next to the butchering hut was the warehouse, so everyone found the original equipment and started changing. Well, one boy is changing clothes outside. It's okay if you want to change together, okay?
Since all their underwear and innerwear were torn, they had wear the equipment on top of the cloth, so the boy and the onee-sans were dressed very strangely. Yeah, that's not cute...
But Sherry-chan, who regained her equipment and proudly puffed out her chest in a strange outfit, was cute.
Lily-chan doesn't have any equipment, so she's left as she was. But I made she wear the shoes that were in surplus. Because I feel sorry to let her be forever barefoot.

I don't have use to the steel equipment that they borrowed, so I decided to give it to them. They looked apologetic and tried to return them, but I declined saying that was just a luggage.
Yeah, it's troublesome to have to sell it, and I don't have the equipment to melt it and increase my blacksmithing skill. I have to let go of unnecessary things until I can establish a base.

I also decided to receive someone's memento. I'll take it as long as it's not used.
In one magic bag, there were quite a few unmixed medicinal herbs inside. So I will be thankfully use it.

In that state, we walked through the deserted settlement and escaped in the direction of 'Porto' without encountering any orcs.
Looking back at a little distance from the entrance of the village, and I spoke.

"Then now, this settlement, I will blow it away, okay?"

"Everyone, get behind Shirayuki-san!"

Everyone, with orderly movements like an army, circled to behind me. It's fine, okay? I won't get you involved in the explosion, okay?

"[Earth Wall]."

This time, I made a wall with hard rocks to withstand the explosion...Or rather, a spherical wall. A perfect circle is not durable, so I slightly slanted it to parry the impact.
And just to be sure, I depressed the ground we are on by about 1 meter. Hmm, I can't see anything around. Should I open air holes only in the back and ceiling?

"Ah, everyone, please cover your ears, okay? Because your eardrums may burst."

When I told them with a smile, everyone turned pale and immediately covered their ears. It's okay even if you don't panic so much. Even if it breaks, I can fix it, okay?
Well, I can't see it with my eyes, but I can see the target, that plaza on the map.
It's locked on! Let's go flashy!

"Composite Magic [Multi Magic] Thunder Roar Explosion [Giga Explosion ]!"

The sky, which should have been clear, was covered with black clouds, and they began to rumble.
The drawback of this magic is that it takes some time to activate, but its destructive power is outstanding.

"Now, go on a rampage."

At the same time as I announced , multiple layers of crimson thunder rained down on the plaza.
'At the same time as the thunder struck, like it exploded' a roar resounded and a flash of light engulfed the settlement.
The earth shook up and down violently, the surplus thunder energy scattered around, and it exploded again and again. At the same time, a tornado also occurred around the square, and the trees in the forest were knocked down.

If I had made a wall with [Ice Wall] instead of [Earth Wall], I might have lost my eyesight. Even just the view from the ceiling is quite dazzling.
It took several minutes for the shaking and the flash to subside. Maybe it's because there were too many flammable things settlement. Pork oil is highly flammable.

Silence comes, but unnaturally nothing can be heard. I don't have a clear sense of direction and somehow my head and ears hurt and I feel dizzy.
...Ah, I forgot to cover my ears.

"[High Recovery]."

Yeah, I started hearing again. I was careless.
The effects of the magic seemed to have completely subsided, so I canceled the [Earth Wall] and turned it into gravel.
Gravel was falling on my head, but the sight in front of me was so shocking that I didn't care.

…… Ah …… It was too much?

It was hell there.
The place that had been a settlement until just now was filled with scorched earth, boiling magma, and ashes of somthing was overflowing.

This is terrible. Or rather, let alone the settlement, it swallowed the surrounding forest too, right? Maybe because of that, the orc's reaction completely disappeared from the map.
The forest around us was also cleanly blown away, and cut marks were carved all the way to the back. It would have been terrible if we hadn't been surrounded by the walls.

The magma doesn't look like will flow around. It just melting on the spot without spreading. We will need to wait for this to cool naturally.
Or rather, it's magma that was born from the flames emitted by [Multi Magic]. A normal water magic would literally end like a drop of water on a hot stone.
In the game, shooting magic of that scale, although there was a temporary effect, it did not destroy the environment. But that how it ends in reality?
On top of that, in that world there was no friendly fire. That's why I didn't care about using AoE magics, but this magic effect spreads relatively indiscriminately. If thunder is mixed, you can't control it... I learned a lot.

"I will never do that magic in human settlements. Or rather, I will never do it in civilized sphere. I swear to Shirayuki's name that I will never do it!"

'Composite Magic [Multi-Magic]'is the skill of the legendary rank occupation "Great Sage", which is one level higher than the high-end rank occupation "Sage".

Like "Sage", you can activates multiple magic at the same time, but the number of attributes is 3 or more. If the combination is valid, it has the terrifying power of 3x + 3³ times the power ,4x + 4⁴ times the power. It has the scary power that is the power exponentially increases.
The magic used this time is "Thunder Explosion [Giga Explosion ]". It's a "composite magic [multi magic]" that weaves from three types attributes, fire, wind, and lightning.
Literally, 'the lightning explodes'.
Not only the first lightning strike, but also the lightning that spreads in the aftermath explodes. Tornadoes also occur.
If there is a next time that I need to use it, I have to think about earplugs, blindfolds, and blast protection. Also, if I don't keep my distance, both my allies and myself will get involved in the blast.

Anyway, with this, the orc settlement is destroyed. So mission complete?
And, after all, there is no sign of my level rising yet. When It will be the next rise?
All that's left now is to go back to town and do what we have to do...

"Before that, I have to wake up the girls who fainted..."

How about playing a prank on them while I'm waking them up?

[Fufu, everyone is cute and warm. I want to touch them more.]



*Translator note: A pun with the words disgusting(namanamashī) and raw (Nama).



Comments

Post a Comment