isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C015

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus, my PC broke almost at the same time that my college started and I didn’t had time to fix it.

[That day, I Gave a magic Lecture ①]

After confirming every corner of the girls and the boy's body, I decided to wake them up. Yeah, I healed all the injuries that happened today. Bruises are unnecessary in a cute body.
Well, I can't do anything for heart wounds.

"Onee-chan! Earlier, even though I was covering my ears, it made a sound like pachipachi and dokan then I became gurara and, like buwaa~."

Leaving behind the others members who became silent seeing the devastation, Lily-chan is very excited. She may be a big shot in the future. O rather, I want to she grows up like that.
Head pat, head pat.

"Shall we go home then?"

"Ah, Shirayuki nee-san, please rest! We will walk in the front and open the path!"

"That’s right, Shirayuki-san used a lot of mana, so please take it easy in the back!”

Nee-san... It seems that the number of underlings has increased again. This time my underling is cute so, it's fine.
Lily-chan and Sherry-chan move side by side behind them. They seems to be motivated enough, and they are properly checking traps while proceeding.

"Um, Shirayuki-san."

"What's wrong, Sherry-chan?"

"Shirayuki-san is my benefactor, and you are very strong person… So from now on, please don’t use honorifics. Please call me Sherry."

"Is that so? Fufu, then I'll take your word for it. Sherry also don't need to use honorifics or polite language. So can we be friends?"

"...! Ah, okay."

When I hold her hands and smile at her. Sherry blushed and smiled. She's cute.

"Onee-chan, how about Lily?"

"Fufu, Lily-chan is also an important friend."

"Really? Yay!"

This one is cute too. A sandwich of Cuteness! And the me that is in the middle is even more cute, so It's cute in general!
Ah, speaking of which, there was something I was curious about.

"Speaking of which, how old is Lily?"

"I'm 12 years old."

"Heh, 12 years old, heh."

She's warm, but she is a little too thin... Also, I feel like she is not very smart.
You have to eat a lot okay? Well she is cute, so it's fine.

"Are you 12 years old? If so, you should have been participating in tomorrow's aptitude test."

"Aptitude?... Ah, magic attribute?"

Speaking of which there is that thing, such a waste of time.

"Yeah. But Lily can't use magic..."

"Hmm... But there are some things you won't know unless you look at it properly. It's your coming-of-age ceremony. You should try it. But well, the city is in that state, It is doubtful that the event will be held..."

Or rather, the aptitude test is also a coming-of-age ceremony. Are you an adult at 12? It's early. I wonder if the standard is for the age that you can give birth to a child?

"Tomorrow huh, if there's that much time… All right. Lily, do you want me to teach you magic?"

"Eh, really!?"

"Yes. Sherry too, can you tell me about your aptitude?"

"About mine? I have water and ice aptitudes. But I have vanguard occupation. So I can only shoot small things."

Water and ice? You can use very convenient attributes. Besides, to not being big deal just because you have a vanguard occupation... I can't forgive that idea.

"Then I'll teach you two how to use fire magic."

"Yeah! I'll do my best!"

"Hmm? Shirayuki, I don't have aptitude for fire. I can't use it."

"Fufu, then I'll proof to you that the teaching about aptitudes is false."

I think it took a while for her to swallow my words. She was frozen for a while, but when she restarted, she looked like she had seen something unbelievable.

"... Wh-What? Is that true?"

"Let's check it out now. Then both of you, hold my hand tightly."

I gently squeeze the two soft hands.
Magic is activated differently depending on the image, status, skill value and possessed magic skill level.
But in the first place, to activate magic by image you need MP as a material. In other words, mana is required.
Mana exists as a mass somewhere in the body, and by carrying that mana out of the body and assembling it with the power of the imagination, it becomes a phenomenon called magic.

However, if the mana cannot be successfully transported from the original mass to the outside of the body, the magic will not be activated in the first place.
There's always an equal amount of mana for the total amount of MP in the body, and there is no occupation with MP 0 in any vanguard occupation. In other words, mana is something that everyone possesses.
And the mass of MP is called 'mana pool', the place where it is different depending on the person.

Among the Extra occupations, there is the occupation called 'Writer(?)*', which has the ability to 'create a magic book from the magic that you already learned'.
The materials used for magic book differ depending on the magic rank, it is an occupation that once learned, allows you to duplicate any kind of magic.
To make a magic book, you have to do the hard work of endlessly writing down the explanations about how the magic works in your head. As a necessary skill to do so, the "Writer" has a skill called "Mana Sight".
This is the ability to 'see' the flow of mana possessed by living things. Therefore, despite the low status of a production occupation, it was sometimes called as a control tower to sense the mana of large-scale bosses and notify the danger.

Letting the meta aside.

In other words, if you can understand the flow of other people's mana, you can also use it to teach magic! That's what I thought. If I'm wrong, let's think of another way.

"Then, I'm going to pour my mana on the two of you from now on. If you can feel it, tell me where it is."

I send the mana before that it turns into magic through both hands into the body of the two. In terms of MP value, it's 50... About 3 lances or 10 balls worth of mana.

"It's warm. Is this Shirayuki's mana? Right now, it's gathered in my right chest."

"Somehow my stomach feels warm."

"Yeah, you can feel it properly. Then I'll move this mana, so keep chasing it while pointing with your finger to see where it is now."

I let go of the hand I was holding to focus. If you get used to controlling mana, remote control is also possible.
It takes some time to getting used to continuously moving two masses of mana in separate places with your own will, but this is also useful to improve your proficiency. However, it is not reflected in the actual skill values because the mana is in a state with no attributes.

I suddenly noticed it when I look ahead. The adventurer party that took the lead was listening us.

"After we got back, I'll give you guys a lecture when I have time."

All four are overjoyed. Really, how cute they are~.

Then we left the forest and came out to the meadow. You can practice while walking, but I want them to concentrate, so I decided to take a break.

"Until our lecture is over, please keep a lookout."

"Yes! Leave it to us!"

The underling No. 2 answers cheerfully. Yeah, he's cute. Well, how are the two?

"Wow, suddenly it got faster!"

"Wha! It split into two!?"

"Ahaha, they're spinning around!"

"Kuh, my fingers got entangled!"

It seems that both of them have enough ability to recognize mana. If I end it here, they won't be able to feel it again, so now I'm rushing to the next step.
By the way, Sherry's training was intentionally made to be more difficult. She is experienced in using magic. Even if It's just a little, right?

"Both of you, I actually started to reduce the mana halfway through, but did you noticed?"

"Yeah. It was getting smaller and smaller."

"Ah, it's true. Even if putting the two together It's still slightly smaller than the start. But I can feel they better than the start."

Lily-chan may be talented. Sherry also noticed in the end, so I can say that she passed?
The remaining mana is about 30 in terms of MP. I spread the mana wrapping their 'mana pool'.

"Then, next, I'll explain where the 'mana pools' of you two are. Lily-chan's is near her heart, and Sherry's is near her stomach. Right now, I'm wrapping them with my mana. Can you feel it?"

"... Yeah, it's more blurry than Onee-chan's, but I can feel it. So this is Lily's mana..."

"I can understand it too. Things that were uncertain until now can be felt clearly..."

"By chasing my mana, you both have come to a state where you can intuitively understand what mana is. After that, just knowing where your own mana are, you became able to recognize it clearly. Next, we're going to wrap up today's lecture, okay?"

""Please treat me well!""

Both Lily-chan, who thought she had no mana, and Sherry, who didn't know how to handle magic, seemed happy to be able to clearly feel that they had mana. They are so cute, It's so worth teaching them.

"Then, from now on, I'm going to make a path by extending a part of the fence I made with my mana. You two have to imagine your mana passing through that gap. You have to order it to move. Just like that, move your mana as much as you can."

Upon receiving such instructions, the girls began to transfer mana out from their own 'mana pool'.
As a result, Lily was able to move 1/5 of her total mana. Sherry is about 1/10.
Manipulating a large amount of mana at once requires proficiency, and Sherry's MP increases proportionately as her level increases, so there are parts that can't be helped.

"Right now, the amount of magical power you can carry at once is the current amount. To put it simply, Lily-chan is 1/5 of the total. Sherry is 1/10 of the total. Even if you try to increase it further, it won't increase easily, and you can't control it well. Manipulate this amount as many times as possible and let your body remember it."

Seeing the two of them nodding, I started working on the next step.

"Very well. Next, carry that mana to the palm of your hand. Extend that your arm straight and put your palm up. The speed doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's slow, but carry it surely."

The direction where the path was connected earlier is up to the shoulder. From there, to the hand, It is the opposite side from where my hand was previously connected.
This is just to make it easier to hug them under the guise of a lecture. It doesn't have any particular mean.

"When it reaches the palm of your hand, stop it there. Keeping it in place is also a form of training."

Slowly but surely, the mana of the two moved.
Lily-chan has a serious expression, but she seems to be having fun and the corners of her mouth are rising.
Sherry seems to be quite focused due to the amount of mana she carries. She is sweating and is making progress pretty slowly.

"Very well. First of all, Sherry. You've never carried so much mana before, so you're tired, aren't you?  Finally, you have to turn that mana into magic. If you try to shoot ice or water, you can guess that the amount and power of the magic will be not even comparable to before, don't you?"

"Yeah, clearly. I know that this firepower will be a power that even the rearguard occupation couldn't show."

"Fufu, I guess so. But this time we're dealing with fire. Sherry, It's not like you can't use fire. You just don't know how to use fire, how a flame should be."

"...?"

I gently embraced Sherry, who had a suspicious look on her face, and put my hand next to her hand swirling with mana.

"[Fireball]"

It's unnecessary to chant the magic name with my current skill value, but I put it into words to make it easier to her understand.
A fifty-centimeter-diameter ball of flame appeared above my hand, emitting scorching heat and glowing bright red.

"Sherry, what does this ball of flame look like? How does it feel? What kind of existence? What do you think will happen if you hit the enemy with this?"

"Ah, it's so hot, it's so red it's glowing, and just being there makes me feel like I'll be swallowed up. If you throw this at a monster, it will be burn up to ashes in no time..."

"Yes. That's what Sherry sees. Then, imagine the existence you just said. The ball of flame you imagined. Use mana as a medium and turn it into magic."

"Imagine... Imagine... Good! [Fireball]!"

She doesn't learned Fireball. She hasn't acquired it and her fire magic skill is 0.
However, the magic name is easy to directly connect the image. When you can't give it shape to the magic with just your own image, chanting the magic name will boost it. Chanting spells? I don't know about that.

A ball of flame... No, a 'fireball' appeared in the palm of her hand.
It looks like she lost a lot of mana. With that amount, the flame would have been larger than a person's head. Right now it's at most a tennis ball.
Its shape is distorted, not a perfect sphere but bumpy. The glow is dull and reddish brown, and you can't feel the heat that much. Throwing it at an enemy will only result in a small burn.
However, it was her first time using fire-attribute magic.

"I did it... I did it! I did it Shirayuki!"

A cheer goes up from the surroundings. Everyone seems to be absorbed in the lecture. What about lookout?
Well, I also confirmed that there is nothing nearby.

“Congratulations Sherry. I'll keep an eye on Lily-chan, so please maintain it in your palm."

"Ah……!"

Next is Lily-chan. Unlike Sherry, she has never used magic before.
Sherry had created water and ice in the form of magic, even though the attributes were different, so she was able to easily create flames from an image.
Right now, Lily-chan's eyes are sparkling at Sherry's commotion, but she didn't disperse any of her own mana and kept it in her palm. Yup, she's excellent.

"Thanks for wait for me, Lily-chan."

"Onee-chan, Lily heard about Sherry-onee-san. Can Lily try too?"

"Yes, that's fine. Try it."

Listening to me sharing the image of flame with Sherry, she came up with her own image of flames.
And waited until I came back. Oh, what a good child. Is it okay to make her my child?
I suppress the desire to pat her and watch over.

"It's so hot, so bright, It makes a loud sound, and turn everything into charred black..."

Hmm? A loud sound?

"Let's go! ... 'Fireball'!"

PachiPachiPachi~

A flash of light was born in Lily's palm.
It somehow managed to keep its circular shape, but I had a feeling that it was about to burst and spread. And the size might be bigger than Lily's little face.
…… This is, could it be not good?

"Lily-chan, try imagining that flying into the sky.”

"Hm. I understand!"

It's dangerous as it is, but if I rush her, it could become even more dangerous. In order to solve it calmly, but speedily, I have her launch it into the sky.
Slowly but surely it flies towards the sky. From around 3 meters away, probably because it became difficult to maintain its shape, it started to melt and spread out.
Something unexpected happened, but somehow I managed to clear the process of shooting magic.
... I can consider this also a lesson? I threw my [Fireball] into her 'Fireball' that was slowly climbing up.

Pachi... Kaboom! 

Both burst. And then flames and thunder spread laterally. Yeah.
The two of us ended up doing something like 'Combination Magic [Dual Magic]'.
If that was a proper [Thunderball], I wonder if the result of the 'Combination Magic [Dual Magic]' would be the 'Dancing Lightning Flame [Blaze Thunder]'.

That's right. It was a [Thunderball]. Moreover, it almost reached the level of an imitation. The reason it couldn't maintain its shape was probably because too much mana was poured into it.
Of the 6 attributes, only lightning would cause injury to the caster if handled incorrectly, so I was planning to avoid the teaching it, but where did you get the idea... No, I have a vague idea.

"Wow! Lily was able to use magic too!"

“Lily-chan, where did you get the idea for this?”

"Yeah, I remembered when onee-chan was making the pachi pachi a little while ago. That's also a flame!"

Uh, hmm... It's true that I used flames. I used it, but it's not a magic of only the fire-element.
When I was thinking about how to explain it, everyone who was silently watching the series of events praised Lily-chan.
The magician onee-san's excitement is crazy. She seems to almost lift Lily-chan into the air.
It sure is amazing! It's amazing! But don't affirm her wrong knowledge!

[Ah, I'm cute when I'm flustered.]

*Translator note: In the raw the occupation name is Tsumu-gi-te (紡ぎ手) literally the hand that spins or the hand that weaves, the only references that I have about this is about weaving, spinning or making thread, so I temporally translated it as Writer because of the magic book thing, the name will be open to alterations in the future. Possibly to magic weaver.
On the other 'hand', I already have heard and read before that the hand part have the mean like 'the one who...', so that part is fine.



Comments

Post a Comment