isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C016

[That day, I was Ambushed]

"Ehehe."

Lily's smile is dazzling. After being able to use magic, everyone praised her magic, and I guess her joy is overflowing.
But even still I have to say, I have to say it...

"Y... You know, Lily-ch-."

"Lily, what you used earlier wasn't a fireball."

When I was trying to tell her, Sherry told her instead.
As expected of the vice guild leader, she's thoughtful.

"Eh, is that so?"

"Ah, you can't compare it to this clumsy thing of mine, but the flames don't crackle. That's right, Shirayuki."

Sherry put it together in a good way. Your smile is so cute! You're kind! I like you!

"Yes, what Lily-chan used wasn't the fire-attribute fireball, it was the lightning-attribute Thunderball."

"[Fireball]"

"[Thunderball]"

I invoke the two magics, one in each hand for demonstration. The [Thunderball] I created is different from Lily-chan's, it's a perfect sphere, and there are many sparks reflecting irregularly inside it. However, nothing is leaking outside the sphere.

"It's true, it's completely different! But why was Onee-chan doing pachipachi dokan so much just now?"

"That's because I used fire, thunder, and wind at the same time. Currently, only I can use it, so I didn't teach you."

"Is that so! Onee-chan is amazing!"

Both magic are erased immediately, and I started the headpat.
The other members looked far away at my words 'used at the same time'. They probably remembered the orc base that was blown away.

"Well then, Lily-chan. Originally, I didn't intend to teach lightning. It's very difficult to summon lightning as a sphere. As Lily-chan used earlier, lightning is unstable and if lacks perfection. It explodes and often injures the caster as well."

"Eeeh!?"

I mean, at worst, you'll die.

"But now that you are able to use it, even if you try to forget it, it would be dangerous if it suddenly comes out, so let's make sure that you learned it properly. Once you've mastered lightning completely, the other attributes are trivial to learn. So do you best!"

"I-I understand! Lily will do her best!"

Headpat. Headpat
Come to think of it, Sherry, you're still maintaining your uneven ball. You can become tired just by maintaining it, so let's stop soon.

"Sherry, aren't you tired of maintaining that? Good job. It's okay to erase it."

"Erase... What do you mean?"

"Huh? …… Wait a minute, Sherry, can you tell me the common way of how to dispose the magic that has been activated but is no longer needed?"

"Ah, It's just throw it over a place that it wouldn’t cause any damage… But that reaction, no, Shirayuki you erased yours earlier."

"... I'm flabbergasted, what a sloppy education. Then what do you do when you don't need wide-range magic... Absolutely."

"There are only a handful of people who can use wide-range magic…"

I let out a sigh. Is there no concept of being eco in this world?

"Haa, we have already started, so let's go until the end. Sherry, it's the opposite of how you turned mana into magic earlier. Turn magic into mana in the palm of your hand. Visualize mana returning to you from magic. That's it, try it."

"Hmm... Oh, like this?"

The bumpy ball started to shrink, and when it approaches the size of a marble, it disappears.
A cheer goes up from the surroundings.

"Did you see the size just before it disappeared? That's the limit of the size that can it exist as magic."

"I see. It's interesting that there are many new elements in a single lecture."

"If you can say that, then as someone who is teaching, I'm happy."

And I was able to learn that they have less knowledge about magic more than I thought.
It will be difficult, but it will be worth doing. So let's do it.

"Even so, it is said that, even if you learn magic from a professional teacher, it takes about a month to several months to activate it for the first time. To learn such much in this short period of time... And in my it was fire attribute that I was considered unsuitable for. If this method of education spreads throughout the world, the world will change."

"I'll spread it someday, but it won't happen right away. There are definitely people in the world who will abuse it. I will have to create an environment where I can counter them. To spread it to the general public."

"However, with this power, in remote villages where there is no self-defense, the danger of being destroyed by monsters may be reduced."

"Hurrying the reform will only change the cause of destruction from monsters to humans. … Sherry, you know it, don’t you?"

Sherry, who has fallen into the current state due to human malice, can understand it well. Too much power can destroy you. But without power, you will only be consumed by a greater power. It is not the people who can balance this. It's the King.
I remember that the king of this country was decent. It will probably be fine.

"Also, if a mountain of citizens stronger than the magic division of the country appears, do you think the country will only silently watch it?"

"... I see, you can be suspected of overthrowing the country, and I don't know how Shirayuki, who taught us magic, will be treated..."

It's a bit of a leap for the worst, but it's possible.
If the head is rotten is different, but if the head is decent, the order to give power is from the head.

"Then what do you plan to do, Shirayuki?"

"I will go to the royal capital and enter the magic academy. Then I will recreate the foundation of magic from within the academy. That's all."

"The magic academy in the royal capital? Certainly, you can take state-of-the-art magic classes there… However, most of the students there are aristocrats. Depending on the situation, the aristocrats who have for their own interests may interfere."

"This country has a 'dueling system', right? Then it's easy. I'll crush them from the front."

"Haha, I see. Shirayuki seems to be able to do it."

The 'duel system' is, simply put, an outrageous system where the winner is justice. It was used for player PvP, but it was also used by NPCs.
On the NPC side, the game is played with the scheme of "the aristocrats who want to give orders" and "lower nobles and commoners who rebel", If the nobles win, they can issue orders to the commoners, and if the opponent wins, they can reject the orders and give orders to the nobles, and on top of that, they can show their military strength.

Originally, it should be rare for a nobleman to issue orders to a commoner, but child nobles are rather rotten, so they do whatever they want. That was the game setting.
Now that I think about it, I can understand this scheme if I think about the current situation. Only nobles have been taught magic since childhood, and if you look down, there are only weak people who can't handle magic more than you. If you use the duel as a shield to threaten them a little, the people below you will probably have no choice but to give up.
Because once you've been beaten up in public, you'll be laughed at for the rest of your life. It's so scary that you can't resist even after the duel. …… Hmm, it’s really rotten.
In the main story there was development that the player get involved in such a way, and the beats up the other part with overwhelming power. Now that it's only a year before the start, that area should not have changed.
I will definitely get involved. Because, I'm the cutest in the world!!! It's impossible to not get involved unless it's rotten in another direction.

"In order to do that, I have to help the guild master and get her to make a letter of introduction. Sherry can you help me too?"

"Of course. And for that reason, Mearyse would be happy to lend a hand. As a result, the adventurer's casualty rate will be greatly reduced."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Lily-chan is spacing out. She doesn't seem to understand the talk that much. Well she is cute like that, so it's fine.
Headpat. Headpat.

"Well then, the break is over! It's about time to go back to the city. Ah, Lily and Sherry use about half of the mana that you girls had used just now and train to freely move the mana inside your bodies. It's a waste to just walk."

"Yeah, got it!"

"Haha, Shirayuki is pretty spartan."

"Review what you've learned while you remember it! This is the key to growth."

"That's true. Well, I'll do my best not to lose to Lily."

And so the adventurer group walk in front and we, the training group walk behind.
Naturally, I also wouldn't do something so wasteful like just walk.
My level has reached 8, and the number of skills I can raise has increased because my skill cap has risen. When the skill level exceeds 50, raising skills in parallel requires concentration, and a corresponding high proficiency is required. It's a very difficult technique to do while walking.
There is still a battle to be fought today. I can't afford to get tired here, so let's focus on raising one by one.

The first is the fire. For the time being, I let out a [Fireball] in my palm. Keeping the size as it is, I put more mana into it and repeat the compression. The heat is kept inside so that it does not leak outside.
By the time the skill value reached 80, a glowing and scorching ball that even though don't emits heat at all, just the pressure makes the looker feel cold sweat had been completed.

"Phew..."

I'm pretty tired. When I suddenly let go of my concentration, everyone's eyes were drawn into the ball.

"What's wrong with everyone?"

"Shi-Shirayuki. What's wrong! What is that? It's not hot at all, but it has a tremendous presence."

I was so focused that I didn't even notice. The group of adventurers walking in front are looking over their shoulders.
It looks like a small sun. Was it bright? I'm sorry.

"You suddenly started doing something, so I wondered what was going on…... It’s hard to talk to you because you’re concentrating, and when you think you’re done, you made something ridiculous… What the hell is that?”

"What is this? I just compressed the flame to the limit."

"You just... That easy..."

"Besides, I had some free time, so I was rising my fire magic skill level."

"..."

Sherry was just speechless in shock.
Could it be that I made something crazy again?

"It’s hard to tell because I am suppressing the heat, but it’s a flame, and the amount of heat is amazing. So, Lily-chan, if you touch it directly, your finger will melt away."

"...!"

Lily-chan, who was unconsciously reaching out for the sun, hurriedly put her hand back.
I can't let dangerous things out forever, so I turn it back to mana. Unlike Sherry's cases, Its size didn't change, but the glow faded away, and disappeared as soon as the light subsided.

When I was thinking about which attribute to raise next, the port city Porto appeared in my field of vision.
…… And I suddenly saw something bad.

"[Debuff Armor]"

Using magic individually, everyone's whole body was enveloped in a faint light.

"Mm, Shirayuki, what was that just now?"

"Oops, the road is closed from here!"

A man with glaring eyes appeared suddenly. From the middle of the grassland where there is no place to hide.
No, it's not just the man. Men appeared one after another as if they had been arranged it beforehand. Although there is a distance from us, we are halfway surrounded.
As far as I can see on the map, there are 23 people. Quite a lot.

"Wha! Where did you guys come from... No, I remember that magic tool. The magic tool for transparency that was stored in the guild's storage room."

"Oh? What's this, isn't it the missing vice guild master! The boss was sad, wasn't he? He told me that there was no longer an excellent seedbed to wear a slave collar and throw into the goblin's den! Gehyahaha!"

"Huh!? This scum...!"

Whoa, that's a dirty laugh.
It's not cute now, minus 100 points.
And now, what are you said that will do to 'my' Sherry?
After all, being only stripped of all that they have is too gentle. On the contrary, let's put a collar on them and sell them to the feudal lord. And on top, I will have to punish them very strongly.

Like orcs, goblins capture other races and have offspring.
The cycle from action to birth is around 20 days for orcs, but around 10 days for goblins. In addition, the mother's body is easy to wear out due to multiple births.
Also, goblins are highly sadistic and cruel. They often kill prisoners for fun. For that reason, the environment is good, the survival rate is high, and the possibility of being rescued is high, if you are going to get caught it's better to be orcs rather than goblins...... Apparently that's common sense here.

Sherry was targeted this time because it was thought that a high-level, sturdy body would last longer.
This story is familiar. In the future, a sudden outbreak of goblins engulfed a city or country, and created a large territory under their control.
In the end, the only way to fight against them, who were too many, was to be passive and reduce their numbers daily, and their territory was never erased in the game. As a result, the mother body was not Sherry, but someone else, but from now on, it might be possible to prevent such a future.
If cities and countries are alive and well, I might find cute girls, cute clothes, scenery and materials that were not implemented in the game era. Ah, my dreams are expanding...!
Alright, I'll check the map later and thoroughly hinder this devious scheme.

Suddenly, I felt a breeze blowing from three different directions.
It seems to be from the top of the enclosure, then from both ends. …… It contains mana, is it magic? But the output... Is it a magic tool?
As I cast my gaze at each of them, a rough voice came flying out.

"Hyahaha, you realized it too late! I know you're strong, so I've prepared the means to seal you. Do it!"

[Abnormal status [paralysis] resisted.]

System messages can be heard by everyone. All of them were wary of its content.

"Shirayuki!"

"It's okay. I have already taken counter-measures."

Hearing my calm voice, everyone showed a relieved face.
If Shirayuki-san said it's okay, it's alright, I feel such atmosphere.
I'm glad that I'm being more reliable than I thought. The air is a little powdery, but that's about it.

[Abnormal status [paralysis] resisted.]

[Abnormal status [paralysis] resisted.]

[Abnormal status [paralysis] resisted.]

"Why! Why isn't the paralyzing powder working!? I'm using a high-quality product!"

"I never thought that, but you don't even know the probability of success... It's enough, I'll pay you back."

"[Wind Wave]"

It's the wind attribute version of the 'Wave' series that can be learned with an attribute magic skill level 10.
The effect is to generate a wave of directional attribute magic. The wind magic version is mainly used for blinding, as it causes a wind with no damage power.

The waves of wind spread in all directions around me. The wind pushes back the paralysis powder that floats around together with the breeze from magic tools.
Fine-tuning the power so that it doesn't blow away the powder by making it too strong...

"Gah!"

They must have been paralyzed. Everyone who was surrounding us fell to the ground.

"Then let's capture them. Sherry, there's no problem in hurting them as long as they don't die."

"No, I'm going to pour this anger on the traitor. Let's prioritize arresting him now."

"Really? Ah, Lily-chan, there's a perfect target here, so you can use it as a magic practice target after we are done tying them up."

You can raise your magic skills through self-training, but that's something you can do because you're an experienced person. If that's not the case, it's easier to raise the magic with target(prey).
Especially if it's fire or lightning that affects the flesh.

"Eh, but magic shouldn't be directed at people, right?"

"I'm fine to bad people."

"Is that so!"

"I-Is it okay...?"

After that, many crackling sounds and screams of many people ran through the grassland.

[Ah, I'm cute when I get angry in silence.]



Comments

Post a Comment