isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C017

[That day, We Attacked the Dark Guild]

"[Thunderball]!"

"Guaaaa!!"

"Don't use too much mana yet. Don't rush. Take your time."


"Small, slow, precise... [Thunderball]!"


"Agyah!?"

"Yeah, really good"

"Wow, he's so burnt..."

"That's right, this is when you used too much mana, and this is the last shot with just the right amount of mana. You can clearly see the difference between each effect, right?"

If you can use magic in the level of an imitation, all you have to do next is getting used to how to handle mana. Lily-chan has practiced her magic many times and has grown to the level of a beginner mage. [Thunderball] has been stable so far, and there's no sign that it's going to explode even if it's been out for a while. It's going well.
I explained the difference by looking at the charred marks on the meat and the things that were melted due to too high power. How to use mana, how to apply it, and what kind of result it will bring. Knowing it correctly will grow your skills.
It's relatively grotesque, but Lily-chan seems to be okay.
But even though he's a criminal, looking at his melted flesh make me feel a little bad. Let's fix it. I'll also use this chance to improve my skills. And that's one chantless [Recovery] for you.

"Yeah. The amount of mana makes such a difference, I learned it!…… Ah, my lightning magic skill level has become 3!!!"

"Oh, congratulations! To celebrate, I'll give you a Thunderball magic book next time."

"Really!? I did it!"

She's cheerfully jumping up and down innocently. How cute. But now you're only wearing a single piece of cloth right now, aren't you? If you jump that much I could see... I saw it.
…… The art of flashing is not bad either. Is it okay if I just keep watching?

"It's a thing to celebrate about, but It's really fine?... I think Thunderball's magic book was about 30 gold coins..."

I could hear Sherry's small whispers.
That's needlessly expensive. But is fine, I can easily make one with the materials that I have on hand. ... It doesn't look good through.

"Then you guys, I'll ask you to look after these things. Me, Sherry, and Lily-chan will go to the guild and call for support."

"Understood, nee-san!"

A loathsome voice of a target can be heard from the charred pile.

"Damn, I'll remember that, you dammed kid..."

"[High Thunder]"

It's magic of the "High" series learned from attribute magic skill level 25. It's a magic that specializes in power, and its power is on an order of magnitude higher than the ball-type magic and the lance-type magic that specializes in piercing, and you can say that you graduated from being a beginner when you can use this.
With a optimized status, if it hits an orc, it will give a fatal injury, but I have this monstrous status. In fact, a blue thunder struck a distant grassland, and as expected, with a shockwave it opened a large charred hole.

"... I'm sorry, I didn't hear you very well. You said that you are going to be my test subject for magic next time? I wonder if you can come forward one more time."

They stared at the hole with pale faces and trembled. Really, to be only able to pretend to be strong in front of a weak child, it's a petty thing.
…… Huh? The guard adventurers are also trembling. Did their bodies become numb from the aftermath? Lightning is really difficult to control...

"It looks like there's no one who can. Then let's go, Shirayuki, Lily. You guys, I'll be counting on you!"

""""Yes!!""""

That's a good answer. They seem to be okay?
And when we arrived at the entrance of the city, there was no gatekeeper.

"... Come to think of it, I feel like the gatekeeper I saw yesterday was within that group."

"Oh, I saw him too. It looks like they have already gotten that far. It's a shame."

Then, after passing through the gate, a huge man came running.

"Nee-san, are you safe!?”

"Huh, you're Gabor!"

"Eh, urgh! Submass!? Why are you here... No, more importantly, nee-san what about the ambush? I heard the sound just now and ran, but you was able to fight off them?"

"Yes. But there are too many of them, so I'm asking people I trust to keep watch. I was going to go to the guild now and ask for support, but... It's just right. Could you call them instead?"

He came at the just right time. This person is useful.
Oh? The two are looking at me suspiciously?

"Are you sure, Shirayuki, this guy was a member of the dark guild, wasn’t he?"

"That's right, nee-san, I appreciate your trust, but you can't usually ask that."

They say something funny. I'm confident in beast training okay?

"Is that so? But it's okay, I have good eyes .... Besides, you don't really think you can trick me and get away with it, do you?"

"Ha, hahi!"

At times like this, if you smile at them while imagining how to cook your opponent in your head, it will convey it to them in the 'just right' meaning.
I've never experienced anything like this before, but 'I somehow understand how to do'.

"Then it's fine. I have hit you directly, you understand it 'instinctively', right?"

"O-Of course!"

"Very well. By the way, do they still have any members left in the guild?"

"No, all of the remaining guys were defeated by nee-san earlier. Also, I made all my brothers quit!"

"Yes, then you can rest assured. I'll leave the guild to you."

"Yes!"

"The Gabor, who I was struggling with that much, was so easily…"

Sherry seems to be losing her confidence a bit. Shall I teach her how to train beasts next time?

"Then, Lily-chan, let's say goodbye here. This looks like that, but you can think of it as a big dog."

"Onee-chan, you are leaving?"

"Yes, there are some bad children who need a little punishment from now on. Please wait in a safe place."

"No! Lily will follow you!"

Ahh, a sullen little girl with puffing cheeks, how cute...

"However, Lily, we can't let you end up in danger."

"In that case, the safest place to be is near onee-chan!"

Ah! It's bad, too bad, she's so cute!!! Lily-chan is too cute. I'm even more cuter, but Lily-chan's cuteness is on another level. Cuteness is justice!
…… That doesn't mean I'm going to call myself justice. But I'll crush the dark guild regardless of whether it's justice or not.

Because 'I don't like it'.
That's a good enough reason.

Even so, an angry Lily-chan with teary eyes is cute!... Can I hug you? No, I'll do it!

"Mugyu!"

"Hyaa!"

I hugged her with a "Gyu". I also headpat her and cuddled her. I really want to make her my daughter.

"I'll protect Lily-chan. Don't worry and follow me."

"Ehehe, yeah!"

"Haa, it can't be helped"

Once again stroking Lily-chan. Oh, I never get tired of it. It doesn't make you want to give her a kiss?

"So, then, nee-san, I’ll call for support!"

The big dog barking made my happy feelings go away. You really made an unnecessary....

"Haa... Ah, that's right. Where is their hideout?"

"It's in the mansion of the 'Daedrich Company'!"

"Thank you."

Taking Lily-chan, who was starting to get even more attached to me, we proceeded to their base.
Speaking of which, I think it's time to reapply the support magic. Being more carefully than before.

"[Debuff Armor]"

"[Protection]"

"[Magic Shield]"

I cast each separately. Each magic effect is simple, but easy to understand.

[Perfectly resist once when a status ailment occurs]

[Nullifies a certain amount of physical damage cumulatively]

[Nullifies a certain amount of magic damage cumulatively]

It's like this. However, these magics resistance value and cumulative nullification values are dependent on the caster's status.

The status ailment resistance occurs between magic and tool users' DEX+INT value and the target MND value varying from of less than +500 to -500.
The calculation formula is simple, if the difference between you and the opponent is equal then it's 50%, if the user is 500 or more higher, you will have a 100% status ailment, and if the user is 500 or more lower than the opponent, you will fail 100%.
Since the quality of the drugs affects only the duration and content of the effect, it does not affect the resist rate.

With my current status, my MND value is 2133. My DEX+INT is 2644.
Even Sherry averages around 318. So It's no longer a dimension of being around the ±500 range.
For that reason, when I use [Debuff Armor], the status ailment will be received with my status calculation, so until the status ailment occurs once, it will always be 100% resisted.
Furthermore, it's hard to imagine that people around here can catch up with my status, even if I'm counting their equipments. In other words, It's safe and secure!

By the way, the user right to use tools that cause status ailments can be stolen by others, so there is a risk that anyone can use them.
When we were targeted outside just now, I took away the right to use the paralyzing powder by using [Air Wave]*¹. Because of that, my status became the main factor, and their status ailment rate became 100%.

Regarding the cumulative damage nullification of physical and magic, the numerical value to be nullified is determined based on my status.
However, unlike [Debuff Armor], the status of the person being attacked don't change, so the amount of damage that they will take is not the same as mine.
However, the nullification amount, which is a numerical value determined by my status, would be out of the standard considering their level range.
Probably...

"With the effect of magic now, I think Lily-chan can withstand even a few frontal punches from Orcs."

"Is that so?"

"Somehow, Shirayuki’s magic easily surpasses my understanding, again…"

"That's why, if Lily-chan wants to fight, it's okay for her to step forward."

"But I don't have any mana left at all..."

"Oh my."

When I looked again at Lily-chan's remaining mana, it was almost non-existent.
If she leveled up, she'd be completely healed, so it's strange that didn't recover when she burnt the trash outside... Ah, you can't get experience points for defeating humans.
Either way, Lily-chan hasn't received her 12-year-old occupation ceremony. She was therefore not assigned her occupation either. If she doesn't have an occupation, she won't level up. In the end, even if she gains experience points, she couldn't make a full recovery.
The player has an occupation from the start, so I didn't consider that idea. But even if you don't have an occupation, you still have a skill value, right? How strange.
And there was a story setting that you feel unwell if your mana is low. Let me recover her.

“Then Lily-chan, shall we recover our mana?”

"Eh, but I heard that medicine is really expensive?"

"It's okay. I won't use that medicine."


"[MP Kiss]"


"Fumyu!?"

I used the level 5 extra skill of "Spirit User". Originally, it was a skill that allowed me to communicate with spirits and transfer mana directly to the spirits I became friends with, and I liked to use it because it was fun to kiss spirits.
It doesn't have to be the lips, or rather, it can be done without touching the body. Or rather, when players transfer magic power to each other, there are various problems with mouse-to-mouth.
But without contact, the conversion efficiency drops... But I didn't restrain myself from kissing spirits. I'm cute when I kiss a spirit, and the spirit is cute too.
Their sizes range from the size that you can hold in your hand while floating in the air to the size of a normal human being. And they looks like little girls.
I don't have any yet, but I'd like to sign a contract with one someday

But I digress(My nickname was Kiss Princess).

The transfer is over. Of course, for Lily-chan i gave it to her lips. Because I wanted to!
I don't regret it... Huh, did I kissed people like this without hesitation before...?

Lily-chan is staring blankly at the sky. Looking at her mana, it was about 90% recovered. I don't know what will happen if I transfer more than I should, so this much is fine.
When you think about it, it's difficult to transfer unless you see the target's maximum value with your own eyes.
In the game, even if you tried to transfer more than the maximum value, it would be interrupted, but what would happen in real life? Will it explode?
... It looks like I need to experiment sometime.

"Would you like one too sherry?"

"Eh!? No... I'll refrain from doing that."

"Really? It's a pity."

"!?"

"Then shall we go?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"... That's right."

I took another step forward and arrived at our destination, 'Daedrich Company'.
I'm pretty sure that in the game this was a trading company that used to be a mansion for aristocrats. It seems that they are renovating it and using it as a trading base.
All the members belonged to the dark guild, and the chairman was also the head of the dark guild, so it was a completely black company.
It looks like it's still open, the lights are on, and I can feel the presence of people inside. However, it seems that there are no gatekeepers or guards.
…… Maybe they were among the people I defeated earlier. How lucky.

In terms of location, this is a large trading company facing the main street of the town. Even though it is just before dusk, there are still many people on the street.
Apparently we stood out, we were getting glimmering eyes of curiosity. So I looked at the two again.

On one hand is Sherry, the sub-guild master of the adventurer's guild, who seems to be famous as a fighter(I head it from the adventurer group). And she is wearing only an armor over a piece of cloth.
Even if you don't know about Sherry, she stands out. Yeah, looking at her again, I think she looks weird. She doesn't seem to care, though.

And on other hand, there's a little girl with only a piece of cloth wrapped around her body. No, she's a beautiful girl.
…… Wait, doesn't it look like I'm bullying a beautiful slave girl? I was careless!

Lastly, Shirayuki-chan, the strongest and cutest, wearing a slightly shining 'white maiden'. No explanation needed!
There's no way that I don't stand out. 

"Well, how do I get in?"

"Are you going around the back door?"

"No way, I'm going to attack from the front. But isn't there a way to get in? For example, kick the door, break it with magic, or even turn it into a vacant land."

"Hey, you're getting more and more barbaric. There's no kicking, breaking, or vacant land."

"Eh, too bad?"

"It's too bad, right?"

I nodded with Lily-chan. Hmm, cute.

"The evidence of their evil deeds cannot be destroyed, and if there is an ordinary person inside, I can't bear to watch. And Lily, you are getting stained by Shirayuki. You shouldn't imitate her."

"No, Lily will be like onee-chan!"

"I will take responsibility and make Lily-chan a splendid lady!"

"Hey, Shirayuki, don’t raise children from other families on your own!"

"Tch. Well, putting that aside, you don't usually put important things in the front door. And there's no one in front of the door."

I glance at Lily-chan and send a signal.

"Lily-chan! Do it with extra mana!"

"Hey, Shirayuki!"

"Yay! Let's go! [Thunderball]!!"

A [Thunderball] that swells in power and size to a level that shouldn't be shot at people is born in Lily-chan's palm.
The passers-by who were looking at us curiously ran away in surprise and confusion.
And Sherry held her head.

"Fire!"

"Go!"

Lily-chan's magic swallowed the front door of the company.

[Baki Baki Baki! ]

The sound of breaking the door echoes through the main street along with the screams of the audience.
But it's Lily-chan who's the one doing it. She hasn't mastered magic completely, nor is her occupation a mage-type.
At most, if she shoost an ordinary person who has no magic resistance, it will die from shock. Even if it is a low level, it shouldn't die as long as it has some levels. Well it might get seriously hurt from it.
And this time the opponent was just a door with no countermeasures taken. After a year, the funds will be abundant and the door will be improved, but that a story of the future.

While I was thinking about it, the effect of the [Thunderball] seemed to wear off. The charred door collapsed with a noise.
There's enough space to get in. Lily-chan seems to be satisfied too. Headpat headpat.
Alright, let's enter!

"The infamous dark guild, 'Zedrich Company'*²! Kidnapping the town's women and the guild master, as well as assaulting the sub-guild master, and many other crimes! It seems that you have done whatever you want in the city, but since I came here, This is the end of your evil schemes! I'll add you to the first page of my history, so be grateful!"

Putting aside the dark guild members that were stunned by the sudden attack, I let out a cool line.

I did it……!

I can't hold back my smug face. Lily-chan is applauding next to me. I will give you a headpat later!
For a while, I smiled without noticing Sherry, who was flabbergasted behind me.

[... Ah, I'm cute with a smug face.]


*¹Translator note: Nope, It's not a mistranslation the author changed the name from 'wind wave' to 'air wave'.

*²Translator note: Again, the author changed Daedrich to Zedrich, maybe I will return here and change the name depending on the next chapters.





Comments