isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C018

[That day, The Dark Guild Froze]

――The time goes back a little.

There were two men in a room.
The first person is leaning against the wall, looking lovingly at a bloodied knife.
This man is Aranes. He is an executive of the dark guild. Until recently, he had infiltrated another organization, but when he returned, he cut down a special class force of that organization.
Since that force can be used, I ordered it to be secured, but it seems that it has escaped with only a light injury. Aranes said that he could handle the strategy alone, so I trusted him and left the operation to him, but it seems that his opponent was better.
After that, there was no report from the gatekeeper that it had returned, so it probably hadn't returned to the city... He really did something regrettable.
And the second person... I who was entrusted with the title of the head of this branch of the dark guild, sat back in my chair, waiting for reports from my subordinates.

"It's late. How long they are going make me wait?"

"Hey chief, let's calm down a little. The operation went smoothly, and most of the obstacles were already eliminated. Let's do it slowly."

"However, she's the kind of woman who can stick that man into a wall, you know? She could interfere with tomorrow's operation."

My strategy was perfect.
From the inside of the city, we slowly took control without being discovered by either the lord or the guild.

The baron Porto, the lord of this place, is a detestable, but familiar face. I approached him as if there were no hidden intentions, and warmed up our old friendship. That guy has always been bad at doubting people. Without knowing the true purpose that I had approached him, he smiled and allowed me to use a prime location. He's really a total idiot.
For starters, I used my men to monopolize the city's trade and sea industries. The violence of my subordinates must have had a great effect on this place's peace-addicted people. They easily fell into my hands.
There were some who didn't shake their heads, but I made them obey by using the money that I gained by monopolizing the market.
Using that money, I became even more powerful. I committed every imaginable evil deed, and now have complete control over this city's front and underworld, the adventurer's guild has all of its executives suppressed. The only one left is the lord.

And in return for offering the collected money, I received the treasure from 'that person'. With this power, that idiot will be my puppet. It's almost here, soon I'll have this city in my hands.
He has a wife and a daughter who he loves. I'm just getting fed up with his boastful talk. If I made two of them my accomplices in front of that puppet-turned-man, I will probably feel better.

But it doesn't end there. I need more power to expand my domain. Let's gather good women in this town and ship them to 'that person'.
If I do that, I will be able to become the king of this area in the near future.
... That what should have happened.

The incident happened yesterday. It happened in the adventurer's guild.
I had ordered the man who was in charge of organizing the ruffians to find a high-quality traveling woman and bring her to me.

That was the man I had been persuading for a long time until he finally accepted me a few days ago.
I had a hard time because he didn't wagged his tail to me, but he is the man who reigns at the top of the ruffians around here.
He himself doesn't have much power. However, I continued to try to persuade him, thinking that if I appeased him, I would get the many subordinates who admired him at the same time.
The ruffians are used to violence. On top of that, even if I dangle money in front of them, their reaction were bad. It was a parallel line for a while because that man wouldn't shake his head vertically.
In the end, I gave in and finally got his approval with a promise that I would never interfere with his family, including his subordinates, and that I would not harm the people of this city.
This promise will hinder our future activities. But I don't have to stupidly keep that promise. As soon as the conquest of this city ends, there will be no problem if I send his men to separated areas of interest.
Dozens of people who are accustomed to dirty work are valuable. It would be troublesome if they rise against me all at once, but if I don't mishandle them, I can deal with them individually.

However, such man was knocked down in one blow by a woman who he tried to catch.
Not only that, but the thugs who confronted that woman fled and started whining that they couldn't catch any woman.
And the information about that woman spread throughout the city in the blink of an eye. The source of the information was probably that man's subordinates, but the speed at which it spread was abnormal. In just one day, the residents of the town began to spread rumors.

However, perhaps because the accuracy of the information was not good, there were more and more unbelievable stories.
It's said that the woman had the beauty of a heavenly goddess, and prostrating yourself to her was the mean of life, that you want to be stepped on by her, or you want to be her subordinate, or that she makes you want to be her pet, that she got a girlfriend, that she came to pick you up to the heavens....

I've seen charismatic people several times in my life.
Just by looking at them, I could feel the expectation that they would do something great, I could feel an unconditional trust in them, or I felt their overwhelming presence.
However, rumors spread about her in just a single day. I was terrified by its extraordinary speed.
It's bad if things continue like this. It's no good to leave her unattended.

For that reason, I gathered my subordinates that were spread out in the adventurer's guild and the city and sent them to secure her.
In terms of ability, she's probably a vice guild leader class. Just to be sure, if they should surround her with their numbers and let the paralysis and sleeping powders make their effects, then she would be in our hands.…… That should be it.

"Even if was Sherry-senpai, after being surrounded by that many people she would be knocked down. It would the simple work of sprinkling the paralyzing powder, and that’s the end. Even if that woman is at same class that Sherry-senpai is, it would be easy."

"That's right, if only you were using the paralyzing powder at that time."

"Chief, I'm really sorry for that. I was just glad that I stabbed her with my proud knife and let my guard down! I want you to stop digging up it every time something happens. I'm reflecting on myself, so please forgive me soon."

"Hmph, what the guy who's been grinning at that knife for days without washing it is saying? Besides, there's no talented person in this town as the vice guild master. At this rate 'that person' plan will be delayed. … Besides, I've been having a bad feeling since a while ago. That silver-haired is absolutely dangerous."

I'm not proud of myself for being able to come this far because of my own ability. If it weren't for this 'intuition' that had been honed by overcoming many battlefields, I would have died long ago.

"The Chief is a worrier, nothing will happen..."

Gagagagagaga!

The sound of scraping something suddenly echoed in the building.

"... I thought so."

"-! Aranes, get away from that place!"

"Wuaaah?"

Next, a pillar of ice grew from Aranes' feet. The pillar grows vigorously vertically and pierces through the ceiling.

"Phew! You saved me, chief."

"Ice magic?...... Hey Aranes, is there such a person in this city?"

"No, as far as I know, there aren't any. Is it the silver-haired companion?"

"Then did we failed to secure her? But even in that case, the attack is too quick. It's impossible if you didn't know the location of this guild from the beginning."

Or someone leaked it... No, the confirmation is more important than that right now. One of my subordinates ran up to this room.

"E-Excuse me!"

"I don't mind, keep going."

"The assailants are three people! One is the silver-haired, one is the vice guild leader, and one is a brat."

"Seriously, Sherry-senpai is still alive!? Lucky!"

In addition to silver hair, it's the vice guild leader! ? So that silver hair was hiding her outside?
Then she entered the town with a casual face and tried to grab us by the tail using herself as bait... Damn it, she did it!

"Continuing with the report! They destroyed the front door. Because they came in openly, paralysis and sleep traps were used. However, it had no effect at all! And when they saw that were no general customers, they used ice magic."

"So that what this is. Is there any harm?"

"No, there's no problem touching this pillar. I think it's a declaration of war, but all the window of the mansion are frozen and won't open at all."

"...! Chief, the window really won't open!"

"Hmph, so they don't have the intention of letting even a single of us escape."

"Currently, we are mobilizing all the people in the mansion to deal with them!"

To use a magic in a scale like this, a court magician class? She brought troublesome companions with her. Is the brat the user?
In addition to that, status ailments have no effect... She has that magic tool, right? Kukuku, that magic tool is indeed powerful, but I have to teach her that overconfidence can be dangerous.

The sound of destruction and the screams of my subordinates approached. It looks like we're getting closer.

"Well, let's see what kind of face she has."


◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇


"Hah! Hey! Sei!"

Sherry's fists, knees, and legs struck the attacking enemies.
Sherry was rampaging as if to vent her frustration. Lily-chan and I are watching it from behind.
We are not just staring aimlessly okay. Lily-chan is preparing her mana so that she can shoot magic at any time.
I had nothing to do, so I was looking at Sherry's buttocks. Originally, she didn't seem to have armor around her waist. Every time Sherry moved, her cloth raged wildly. If this how its looks from the back, I wonder what the front is like. It's dangerous.

The whole mansion is frozen, so it's a little chilly. Sherry seems to have no problems because she is moving her body, so I used Lily-chan as a substitute for a hot water bottle. She's warm and cute. I want to put her in my futon and snuggle up.

"It’s all done. …… Shirayuki, what are you looking at?"

"Sherry's buttocks."

"Nah! You fool. We're here to fight.... Think about the time and place..."

"... That's right. I'll take a closer look after it's over."

"Then do that... Ah, no, I didn't mean like that."

Even so, the desire to touch them does not stop. Also, I can't stop thinking about what kind of clothes would suit them. As a result, while I was hugging Lily-chan, my hot gaze was flying to Sherry's buttocks.
It's strange, did I have this kind of personality? Am I sexually frustrated ?

"Even so, the first icicle was a camouflage to block the entrance to the mansion. Certainly, if such a big thing is grows from the ground, you can't help but look at it. Then you can freeze the doors and windows while they are distracted. I see, that makes sense."

"Well, that's part of it, but... Well, it's fine, magic can transform as much as you want depending on the user. So, Sherry, try it as I taught you earlier."

"Oh, I can imagine his panicked face!"

The icicle has other meanings, though. The icicle had now penetrated the roof of the mansion and from there it has grown to a height of more than 10 meters.
This is a port town, not the royal capital. There aren't many buildings that tall, except for 'Royal' and the 'Lord's Mansion'.
If it's that tall, it will stand out even if you try to hide it. It should be 'visible from anywhere' in the town.

"Onee-chan, over there!"

There was a door overflowing with a pompous decoration ahead of Lily-chan's finger.
Ah, I certainly remember that there was a door like that.

“Sherry, next is your turn.”

"Phew, I can't help it... Sei!"

Sherry's fist thrust caught the center of the door and crushed it.
We confidently entered the room.

[Fufu, I'm cute when I'm scheming.]

Comments

Post a Comment