isekai demo uchi no musume ga saikyou kawaii(eng) V1C019

[That day, I was hit with the trump card]

When we went inside, there were three people there. A man who fainted from the impact of our entrance, a man who is an executive and has a scar on his face, Aranes. And the branch manager of the dark guild who is in charge of this area.
In the future, he should have been the guild master of the dark guild. Heh, so he got promoted in the future.
Well, that future will never come again.

"Heheh, Sherry-senpai, it's been a while~. How have you been?"

Ah, now I remember him, Aranes was the playboy wanna be.
In response, Sherry silently glared him.

"Ah, it's this person! The one that was chasing us!"

Lily-chan pointed at Aranes with her hand clad in mana. She's ready to shoot [Thunderball] at anytime. It's fine, you can do a surprise attack if you want.

"Ah? What's with this brat. Chasing... Oh, from that time!"

"Hey Aranes. Damn, did you screw up again?"

"No, that's..."

"Aranes, are the children safe!?"

"Ah, I don't want you two to ask at the same time. The children are still safe. For now."

He replied with a laugh. His face is annoying. Can I hit you?

"I noticed that there are some brats with the merchandise, so it was you making us clean your mess. You'll make more trouble."

The branch chief is holding his head. What was this guy's name... I don't remember because he appeared in the story quickly and also disappeared quickly.
Putting that aside, the children who were caught a few days ago are still being held as merchandise. If that's the case, it means that the guild master is still there. I heard a good thing.

Even so, it seems like I being put out of the talk for some reason, isn't it? I'm the type to listen quietly without skipping conversations in event scenes, but I don't like it now because it seems like I'm being ignored.

"Nice to meet you. Are you the head of this guild? It seems that my Sherry and Lily-chan are indebted to you, so I came to crush you. Be prepared."

"Nice to meet you. I am Zelva, the head of this branch of the dark guild. You are a quite a dashing young lady.... But you are a little over the top. Let me put you on your place."

Zelva, Zelva huh... I feel like I heard his name before. Let's remember it for a few days.
Zelva raises his right hand with a ring in the air.

"[Activate the spell: Paralysis]"


[Status ailment[Paralysis] Resist Failed. Nullified by a magical effect. Debuff armor has lost its effect.]


"…… Hah?"

"What!?"

Eh, it penetrated my status!? The impact of that fact made me stop thinking, but it seems the same is true for my opponent.
It would have been dangerous if it was used continuously.

"[Debuff Armor]"

Phew, now it's safe.

"W-why?! It's a surefire ring worth 300 gold coins! It should be a perfect countermeasure to magic tools that reduces the effect of magic!"

I look at that ring. For items with flavor text, the player only needs to stare at them to learn more about them.
However, for items whose effects have never been [observed], an [appraisal magic tool] is required.

**********

Name: Absolute Ring (Paralyze)

Effect: Always paralyzes the target. Ignore status. Unavoidable.

Usable times: 0/1

**********

So it was a one-use magic tool. But it's a scary item. It's certain I would lose if I rushed in with my starting level.
Even so, where he did get this thing from? It's also surprising that he have an equipment that I don't know about, but it's not something a small fry villain should have.

"I was a little surprised, but it seems like it's a one time use? Is this the end of your resistance?"

"Kuh... Aranes, go! If you can defeat these guys, I'll pretend that your failure never happened!"

Zelva gave instructions in an irritated tone. It's just me or Zelva is still moving his hands. Does he still have a trump card?
But it would be troublesome if I was interrupted by something similar to just now, so I'll keep an eye on Sherry for now.

"Ugheee, bothersome. But, I still have to do it."

"Sherry. Do it!"

It's a line I wanted to say once. I'm starting to want a whip.
Lily-chan will be waiting by my side okay.

"Ah... Aranes! I'll pay you back for that day!"

"Oh, is Sherry-senpai the first. Is that okay? You don't need help from your friends?"

"Hmph, I'm enough for a coward who can only aim at women from behind."

The sherry on fire. I wonder if this is the normal state of the famous fighter Sherry?

"Oh my, you really hate me. But I'm not that weak."

"You shouldn't think that I am the same me that I used to be."

The two come forward and face each other. Is it a tie on the preface? But Sherry, who made the preliminary preparations during that time, is better. Mana is already gathering in her right hand.

"Look, Aranes. [Water Ball]!"

Sherry had raised her ice and water skills to level 10 even before we met, and had learned ball-type magic using magic books. Still, she said that until now she could only use pinball-sized magic until now. But it seems that she could hardly move her mana, so it can't be helped. But now her magic is the size of a watermelon.

And like the wind attribute, the water attribute has a lot of 'seemingly harmless' magic. But that part depends on the user. After all, water magic is the best to use against a living being!

"Amazing senpai! Since when can you use magic with so much power? I'd like to say that, but of all things, it's water. Shouldn't you at least use ice magic here?"

Ignoring the mocking Aranes, Sherry fires magic.
Then the water ball hit Aranes' face and 'stuck' to it.

"Whoa!? Gabogbo!"

"What!?"

Aranes struggles desperately, but cannot grab the water. It's comical to see him struggle like that.
Once it sticks, the rest is up to the operator. At first glance, it looks like it's the strongest magic, but if you properly protect yourself with mana, it won't be able to demonstrate its effect.

Mana is not all about being fuel for attack magic. It is possible to circulate it the body and release mana to the part where the opponent's attack hits to offset it.
In order to offset it, you just have to put out the same amount of mana as the opponent used. If it is too little, the magic will cause damage, and if it is too much, you will waste your own mana.
In the case of putting up a film of mana that contains an attribute opposite of the enemy attribute magic, the mana cost will be the halved, but this story will be long, so I will omit it.

But to be honest, the inhabitants of this world are not good at handling mana. Since most of the people don't know about it, just sticking a [Water Ball] to the opponent's face would actually be the easiest and strongest magic.

"Magic depends on the user... Is like Shirayuki said. I can suffocate him like this, but in that case I won't be satisfied."

Walking in front of Aranes, Sherry took a fighting stance.

"At that time... When you deceived me and stabbed me, it hurt. Both my body and my mind! I'll pay you back in double, Aranes!!

Sherry lowered her waist in front of Aranes and lowered her right arm. That stance is... The [martial artist]'s exclusive [fighting] skill [straight strike / iron fist thrust]. It's a big move that can be shot with [fighting] weapon skill 30. In order to use it, you have to stand directly in front of the enemy, accumulate power in that stance, and then strike.
The range is as far as your fist can reach. It's a very severe move with complicated conditions, but if it's successful, it's a romantic move that's 8 times more powerful than a normal attack. Originally, a tank role was essential to use it, but now Aranes is full of gaps. It's not difficult to accumulate power in front of him.

"[straight strike / iron fist thrust]!!"

[Bakya!]

Aranes, who received Sherry's full body blow to his body, exhaled all the air in his lungs. The water clinging to his face goes out of control and bursts out with his breath.
Aranes, who after emitting the sound of his body breaking, was blown away and crashed into the wall. …… He doesn't even move. Did he die?

But looking at it again, water magic is a perfect counter for breathing creatures. If the airway is blocked, the opponent will die on their own.
However, if you can use your mana properly, you can repel the opponent's magic, and if you have enough stats, you can also avoid it. After all, in the end it doesn't matter if it doesn't hit.
It doesn't mean that only need this magic, but it is a first-time killer. If you can't revive like in the game, a first-time killer magic is the strongest magic.

Regarding this magic, I'm having trouble deciding whether it's a good thing or a bad thing to spread the knowledge... Would it be okay if I teach how to defend it together? I wonder if I should leave the judgment on a trustworthy, high-ranking person. For example, the early game heroines.

"Sherry, thank you for your hard work."

"Ah, thank you Shirayuki. Thanks to you, I was able to pay my debt."

"But is it okay? To kill him."

"I would like to say that I don’t mind, but if I made him a slave and sold him, I could have sold him for a good amount of money."

"I wasn't talking about that?"

"Haha, I know. Shirayuki you are kind. But I'm fine."

"Is that so? If that's the case, then it's fine."

As a source of information, he is too unreliable. I can't trust him in the first place, and he might say something random of his mouth. If he could be a poison, it doesn't matter if he wasn't there.
I was just worried that Sherry would hurt her heart, but... The women in this world are strong.

I glance at Zelva for a moment. …… Ara? Even after Aranes died, he doesn't look desperate. As I expected, he seems to still have some card to play.

"Well, your pawns are all gone. Behave yourself."

If he lifts his arm again, should I cut it off? But it would be troublesome if he died.
He's a valuable source of information... The status ailment magic is dark attribute. There are also status ailment from the 6 attributes, but they all demand a skill level more than 100...
Even if my dark attribute skill is 0, it's still possible to use it, but if I'm unlucky enough, It will have a direct effect on his brain and heart instead of his entire body, so it's going to be difficult.

"To die without being able to fight back, that guy was useless. But you said that I don't have any more pawns? Don't get me wrong. I still have one here!"

Zelva released a mass of black mana. It's fast!... But well, it's slower than a Terror Kong's fist.
The black mana spreads out in a like a rope. If I avoid it, I might hit Lily-chan or Sherry. So in order to offset it, I coated my arm with my own mana and tried to brush it off.
However, the black mana clings to me when I touch it!

"What!?"

And just like that, black tentacles started to spread from my arm to my whole body. Or rather, Its movements are disgusting! It's physiologically unacceptable!
Even when I increase my mana and try to repel it, my body is swallowed by black mana along with the increased mana. What's this!? Scary scary scary!!!

"Shirayuki!"

"Onee-chan!"

The black tentacles spread out and I was completely swallowed from the neck down. Even if I try to resist, my body won't move the slightest. It's as if my orders didn't arrive my nerves...

"Did you understand now? From now on, you are my pawn."

After the image of the tentacle trying to swallow my face, my consciousness fell into darkness as if I was sinking to the bottom of a body of water.
At that point, I thought I heard a familiar voice.

[You really are a person hard to take care of. Isn't that right, my master?]

Comments

Post a Comment